Teva Pharmaceuticals

Teva Pharmaceuticals insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Production Job

Easy if you're smart. Overtime is there and few desire to work extra hours. Those who are involved in overtime usually aren't helpful. Pareto distribution would be applicable to workload.

Pros

Ot pto

Cons

Poor quality of current employees. Will need to carry the weight of other employees.

Difficulty with Managment

Management found out someone was sabotaging my work and didn’t apologize to me even though they made me attend extra training. The shift I work on is struggling with no people but they don’t actually hire anybody. High turnover rate.

Good company

Good to be here I found energetic working here but sometime management feel uncomfortable. It is good to get experienced and find something else. I learned a lot while working in the company.

This has definitely been the best paying job I've ever had which I truly appreciate and the main reason I stay.

The good thing about this company is the pay, the unlimited overtime, and the work stability. The work itself can be quite monotonous which isn't always the worst thing but you do feel like just another number that can be easily replaced, in that way it's hard to be seen or feel valued or even standout. It's hard to move up when there is a lot of favoritism and politics.

Pros

Pay is great, definitely competitive, time off is also very generous starting out, good benefits from day one, two week company shutdown every summer.

Cons

Favoritism, Politics, Mind numbing work at times, Disorganized most of the time.

Cons

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Management and HHRR Department the worst

HHRR is the worst I could had been in my whole professional career. The HHRR Department is very unrespect with any human been. What do you can expect of the other Managers? Nothing different.... the worst experience I had.

Paid Well For Much Work

You will get paid well, but at the cost of a poor work life balance. It's common to stay for overtime and often you aren't paid for it. You stay til the work gets done. Benefits are great, salary is great, PTO is great, but expect to put in hard work and work a lot of time for it.

Pros

Great Cafeteria. Great Benefits. A lot of PTO.

Cons

Long days. No form of salary overtime compensation. A lot of irrelevant meetings.

Great place to work but the pay is BAD!!

Gave all to this company but after 4 years qualified in 3 different depart great yearly reviews they don't care if you EAT or pay your bills no raises

Pros

Good 401k

Cons

No appreciation for your skills, no raises no promotions

Stessful environment

Equipment old and never fixed properly. Stressful environment. Managers from top to bottom don't know the first thing about Production. Safety is important unless it cost money. If any place needed a Union this is it.

Pros

4 day work week

Cons

Lots of overtime

Never enough!

I work there for 14 years. Very stressful environment a lot of mandatory work no time to rest . Company laying off and closing plants. Stay alway. Stay alway. Stay alway

Pros

Good pay

Cons

No time to enjoy your pay!

Worked as a contract employee. Flexible schedule a lot of driving.

Contract Injection training nurse traveling throughout assigned region training pt on medication and injection technique. Enjoy the work and the people. Office connection was maintained via telephone, work was remote requiring 100% travel. Paid well for travel time and mileage.

Pros

Well pay for services.

Cons

Contract work.

An okay workplace

Started out as a lab technician and moved my way up to a chemist position, but the advancement was not easy. The managers could have been more encouraging to personal growth.

Pros

Performance incentives, nice co-workers

Cons

Management needs work, pay not equal to amount of work performed

Just another job

Pricing is always an issue, get prepared to get hung up on and repeatedly told no. Very tough job for little pay. Commissions aren't very good regardless of success. Leads are worked over to the point where you are calling accounts that have told other reps no multiple times that month.

Pros

No micro-managing I guess

Cons

Pay. Terrible Pay. Bad Leads

Beats unemployment

I work on a very juvenile and unprofessional team. There is a lot of misogyny. There is no clear direction and communication is very poor. People resign on a daily basis.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Bad local management, poor work culture

Treated unfairly

Treated unfairly a lot of favoritism if ur not a pet forget about ur raise I was promised a lot of things but never followed through and most times they don’t even follow procedures

Intense work place. With constant new products very exciting

Loved the people. Great challenge. Wonderful international and cultural experience. Project management and knowledge of change management is a must in their IT.

The plant was located by the blue ridge mountains

Nice location but Plant seemed old. There was a lot of change in upper mgmt lending the impression that folks didn’t have direction or vision. The global home location wasn’t in touch with the work culture & norms if the USA. But, overall, there some very nice co-workers who really cared.

They do not appreciate employees

Currently going through a lot of changes at all levels. High stress / high working load environment. Co-workers are nice. They do not care about employees. Good PTO. There is not career advancement. No training. Management is terrible.

Pros

Good PTO

feeling of accomplishment making generic medicinegreat co workersgenerous paygood amount of vacation timeyearly bonusesroom for advancementgreat location

Excellent place to work with.

Excellent work environment. People are well compensated. Management are well supportive. Daily meetings are sometimes overwhelming for work schedules.

Nothing but benefits

The pay is okay until you realize you do two job for the check of one.Not enough employees jobs not hard Place is junky .Long hours favoritism not a good place to work.Claim to be climate control hot in this plant .

Pros

Benefits, free snacks occasionally

Cons

Short breaks, teamleader lazy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.5Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
4.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Teva Pharmaceuticals with

• Teva Pharmaceuticals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?