Teva Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Frazer, PAJuly 10, 2018
Enjoyed working at Teva. Opportunities were great until company had major financial issues, which cause major job losses globally. Given opportunity to learn many new job tasks and travel. .
Not a good work environment
Scientist II - Cleaning Validation (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 28, 2018
I didn't like working there and was only there a short time. The days were sometimes extremely long which didn't allow for any family time. People were in a bad mood often.
Pros
Cons
negative work environment
I regret ever leaving this company.
Validation Scientist (Former Employee) –  Sellersville, PAJune 27, 2018
I had the best manager and coworkers. They really cared about me. I learned so many skills in the many positions I held at Teva. Skills that are not only transferable to other jobs but also to my everyday life.
Focused, people oriented company
Compliance Investigator Technonogist (Former Employee) –  Manatí Municipio, PRJune 22, 2018
Great company to work with. Responsible and people oriented, helping communities and employees. Excellent working culture. Respectful in all working situations and areas.
overall positive experience
Regulatory Submission Ready Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJune 17, 2018
good experience. it was a good experience. good information on nonclinical information process and procedures. good team dynamics and interactions with non department members.
teva review
Analytical Chemist - Quality Control Laboratory (Former Employee) –  Sellersville, PAJune 12, 2018
The coworkers are the most valuable aspect of Teva. The most difficult is the instability of your job. They are quick to lay-off but then need to hire.
FP&A Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 12, 2018
Team work effort around the finance activities. I learned a lot during 13 years since I worked with many countries and business partners around the world.
Motivational
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Forest, VAJune 9, 2018
When I was working a Teva, it was a very motivational job. The managers were excellent at motivating me to always try my best. At the end, I was again very motivated to move on and find my career in a different direction towards teaching.
Difficult Times
Manager (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PAJune 6, 2018
Teva used to be a great company to work for with a great deal of focus on the employees. The company is currently going through a major restructuring and the culture has changed immensely.
Big company impact, small company culture
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJJune 1, 2018
My site at Teva was a smaller site so it gives a big company feel and experience working in a small company where all employees know each other and have opportunity to wear multiple hats.
Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 21, 2018
A good company to work for only they lack on man power. work environment is relax. I didn't like the work schedule there it rotates every month so its hard to make plans.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
work schedule changes every month
Chemical Researcher(Lead Chemical Operator) (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 19, 2018
The unfortunate decisions of former CEO'S
affected the future of thousands of employees.
The company offered great benefits and opportunities for advancement. Teva also had a stake in the community as well as advocated employee involvement. My departure from the company is as result of a massive layoff due to restructuring.
Work place was pleasant.
Senior Scientist II (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJMay 18, 2018
Always busy.Sometimes worked at a contract lab.Learned to process with toxic compounds.Attended regular meetings on project updates.
Traveled a lot. Good team spirit.
Good place
Process Operator II (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 15, 2018
GOOD PLACE TO WORK FOR. ITS JUST THE FAVORITISIM THAT IS ANNOYING. I feel that you should be able to go up the career ladder in orderly fashion. they need to stop underestimate they employees.
Not so productive
QC-Chemist (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 15, 2018
Very in professional environment with ineffective and not skillful supervisors accompanied with bad management and worst decision makers. Needs to improve employee work relationship.
Great people, bad business decisions....
Senior Analytical Chemist (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAMay 3, 2018
I worked with a great group of people and loved my job, unfortunately Teva made a lot of bad business decisions that have really damaged the company. Hopefully with time, new leadership can turn Teva around.
Its an okay place to work
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 2, 2018
The pay is ok and the schedule is awesome, if you can stand to work 12-13 hours a day. Absolutely no opportunity for growth or advancement. People that actually worked hard could never get more than a tech 1. Unfair. No job security. They constantly lay people off, are in extreme debt and don't pay their bills because of all the lawsuits. Not a good company in my opinion.
Pros
Affordable benefits
Cons
Everything else
Fast pace, excellent benefits
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLApril 24, 2018
Teva is a great place to work. Fast pace environment with the ability to grow with the right manager. Unfortunately, due to acquisitions and transformation, they continue to reduce their staff.
Pros
Great benefits, growth, excellent salary
Cons
Staff reduction
good place
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJApril 23, 2018
Good place to learn the ropes in the pharmaceutical field. It was fast paced as deadlines had to be met but it was an amazing experience. Coworkers were very helpful.
Challenging place to work when you bring a positive attitude everyday, but the company working through toxic culture.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - SALES (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 23, 2018
Could be a great place to work, but far from it right now.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a committed group of people who wanted to win everyday.
Pros
Strong commitment from long-time employees
Cons
Culture was toxic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

80%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

80%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss