Teva Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Slow-paced and plenty of gossip
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJanuary 4, 2019
Pretty nice place to work as long as you keep to yourself and don’t involve yourself in the drama. Slow-paced in the sense that most process are time driven so there will be a lot of waiting around.
Pros
Pay, schedule, and benefits
Cons
Gossip and rumors
Good company with excellent benefits
Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 2, 2019
the most enjoyable part of the job is that you are working on medicine that helps people improve their life.
I have learned a lot through the years because there are opportunities to move to different departments and learned other things.
good company to work for, good benefits
Set-Up Operator/Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Sellersville, PADecember 23, 2018
there was availability to learn new things and advance to help the company. Fast moving job. management wasn't very professional at times, didn't seem to have enough training to manage company as it caused problems for the facility. Partial treatment noticed if you were part of their in crowd they didn't lay you off.
Agile
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRDecember 16, 2018
as any generic pharma, you must be aware that they need to keep costs at minimum and production ratees at high. So be ready to run as agile as possible.
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
Long working days
A very laid back place
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Forest, VADecember 12, 2018
work is normal paced at times it is highly clean sanitation is required
learned about documentation accountability management is okay could be better I enjoyed the environment and people
Pros
laid back atmosphere
Cons
company is closing
Great Company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative II (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 10, 2018
I worked here before they sold off the women's health side. I loved working here because it did give room to advance and also make changes within the organization. I would have absolutely zero worries about going back to Teva and working. I think that they expect a lot out of their people but they also work to make sure you are ready to face the challenges.
Pros
Work life balance, Worked with you to make you better in your career
Cons
Bonus structure changed all the time and was sometimes a little unrealistic
Teva worklife
Lead - Pricing & Customer Analytics (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 10, 2018
Teva is a great employer, a great deal of knowledgeable employees and good leadership.Teva has a good work life balance as well. I would recommend Teva to anyone looking for a great culture, competitive workforce and relaxed work environment.
Very Competitive Enviroment
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRDecember 2, 2018
Everyday we're assigned to different areas with a target to exceed the production with quality working as a team. The hardest part of the job is to start. And the most enjoyable part is to complete the goals for the day.
Great place to learn
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 29, 2018
It was a great work experience for me because I had to learn a lot about Pharmaceuticals and different types of drugs and mixture and a learning experience.
Pros
Learning experience
Fast paced, ever changing workplace
Workforce Analytics Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 28, 2018
Good people, grew too big very fast and it was not well integrated as a global company. Good compensation and exciting place to work but often felt disconnected from other areas or regions of the company.
Under appreciated
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLNovember 28, 2018
Its a great company to get your foot in the door of manufacturing and pharmaceutical, but be prepared to sacrifice your social life especially if you have kids. This company want you to work 6 days a week and offer ot every workday. Sure it sounds good financially but your body becomes burnt out over time. Also room for growth is limited. Its very political there so if you not "in" its so hard to get a promotion. They praise people who goes overboard and take the responsibility of two positions but only get pay for one; the least paying one at that. The company does not offer recognition awards, like the previous companies, for an excellent job well done.
Pros
Alot of ot offered
Cons
Dead end job
Experience enriched my career
Document Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Manatí Municipio, PRNovember 28, 2018
Experience has enriched my career in which I acquired more knowledge of the manufacturing processes and equipment, working with CAPAs, and developing a total documentation program.
Diverse company that embraces individual contributions
Senior Manager, OTC Global Quality Initiatives (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 26, 2018
One of the most embracing companies that strives to celebrate differences because it fosters collaboration, teamwork and energized workplace that's constantly evolving.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Too many acquisition and closure of sites
Not a good place to work
Senior Scientist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, NYNovember 22, 2018
Not a good place to work . Starting from work to being promoted only favoritism and discrimination. Very bad culture to work. Very very poor management. No job security. Once you find a job at Teva better start looking for the next one..
Pros
Cons
No Job security and favoritism
Teva struggled to integrate the companies it purchased. Too much debt. Recent large downsizing.
Scientist III (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PANovember 20, 2018
Co-workers were great.

Hopefully the new CEO will bring about much needed improvements in the direction of the company. The company is struggling with too much debt from prior poor acquisitions.
Very aggressive company
Sr. Administrative Assistant / Legal Administrator (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PANovember 16, 2018
A typical day at Teva consisted of addressing the needs of four attorneys and answering their phones. Coordinating travel and meetings were a priority as well as expense reporting and document editing and Power Point presentations. Since I worked in the legal department, I learned about the legal areas that a pharmaceutical company addresses and the urgent and confidential matters associated with them.
Pros
Many free lunches, great health benefits and vacation time
Cons
Legal stress
Not fun
Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 15, 2018
They will have people work there whether it's temporary,or you get hired on.and then out of know where they will just let us go.they let about 100 of us go. Its sad because we needed a good job for family and then they just get rid of us out of the blue.
Great People and great work place
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  Forest, VANovember 15, 2018
Forest location is a great location with great people, unfortunately the site is closing so we are moving on to something else. I would have liked to retired from this site so I would say that it has been a positive experience here.
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92618November 12, 2018
Supervisors were very understanding when it came to shift changes and asking for days off. In addition, everyone had a good bond among co- workers and everyone worked together to get the work done. Great place to work.
Pros
positive co workers
Cons
short breaks
Competitive and Challenge Company with Good Benefits
QS Validation Administrator (Former Employee) –  Manatí Municipio, PRNovember 8, 2018
Excellent experience working at TEVA where a culture of operational excellent was part of the operation and collaboration and respect within employees and department were also part of th eculture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

80%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss