Texas A&M University Employee Review

View all Texas A&M University reviews

Work environment is very good with lot of scope to discuss research work with people from other departments.
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXNovember 19, 2013
I enjoy my work and pursuing PhD at Texas A&M University. Its is a great place to be!
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Very hot summer

Other Texas A&M University Employee Reviews

Disorganized and unstructured
Project Manager & Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMay 18, 2018
Complacency and political, no real sense of urgency to grow. Because it is a non-profit government entity, progress tends to move very slowly. The people were very nice for the most part.
Pros
Decent culture
Cons
Slow and disorganized
Great Ethics
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMay 17, 2018
This is the best place to work. I loved the people the diversity, the opportunities to learn so much.
I worked with the semiconductor program, the College of Engineering and the office of Graduate studies.

Truly an amazing place to be.

The culture and the atmosphere were just wonderful. The students that came to visit the office would come in feeling helpless and leave with answers to give the guidance and a new prospective.
Pros
Presidents luncehons
Cons
nothing