Texas A&M University Employee Review

View all Texas A&M University reviews

Convenient part-time for student
Administrative Assistant-University Services (Former Employee) –  corpus christi, txNovember 19, 2013
The people I worked with were great, and helped me whenever I needed it. I basically took meter reads from every copier on campus and billed each department accordingly. I also took inventory of printers/copiers sometimes. The most enjoyable part was having my own golf cart to go around campus. The hardest part though was working outside when it was 90+degrees...and when the golf cart was not available.
Pros
made a lot of connections with upper management
Cons
tedious, and too routine for my liking

Other Texas A&M University Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Undergraduate Teaching Fellow (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMay 20, 2018
I worked here for one semester and everyone was super relaxed. I enjoyed helping students with their work so everyday was enjoyable. The university offers a lot of good jobs.
Disorganized and unstructured
Project Manager & Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMay 18, 2018
Complacency and political, no real sense of urgency to grow. Because it is a non-profit government entity, progress tends to move very slowly. The people were very nice for the most part.
Pros
Decent culture
Cons
Slow and disorganized