Texas Capital Bank Employee Reviews

Senior Executives Show Strong Leadership
Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 30, 2018
Company has a strong mission. Senior executives are true to the mission and exemplify the mission. Company values its employees. Senior executives are friendly and approachable.
relaxed and family work enviroment
Deposit Operations Rep (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 14, 2018
Reconcilement, Research and Clearing or Reconciling items for internal accounts. Perform Customer Research and will make corrections to transaction accounts. Handles the processing of various types of exception checks and deposits within required internal and Governmental time frame.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Very easy-going and friendly team atmosphere.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 13, 2018
Office with multiple cubicles, very team oriented.
Very open and fun workplace with managers that you could talk to on a personable level. Always were open for your input and suggestions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very long commute from my home.
Fun place to work!
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 11, 2018
The culture is amazing and unlike any company I've worked for. Everyone is so friendly, and there seems to always be room for growth. Opinions are welcome and considered. The work life balance is highly respected and Texas Capital Bank, overall, is just a fun place to work!
Pros
Culture, Opportunities, Pay, Work Life Balance
Productive and fun place to work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2018
Culture is great with great people.

Not a lot of politics.

Great management that is very accessible.

High growth rate.

Biggest con is that the bank is growing, which brings ever increasing regulation.
Good company
Credit Underwriter, Mortgage Finance (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2018
Takes along time to advance but relaxed work environment with good people. Very nice office and good Company overall. It is hard to get into out of Underwriting and into a sales role.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Hard to Advance
Growing and has great potential with the current changes that are taking place
Client Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I really like TCB. Overall the company is great and I wish I could retire there. However I need to grow more and advance my career at least one more step and under the current circumstances there’s no room for advancement at the time. Also their insurance benefits are EXTEWNWLY pricey with outrageous deductibles or plan premiums. It really hits hard with me having to carry my entire family.
Pros
Great company!
Cons
Can tend to have faulty processes due to being behind with their technology.
Work
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2018
Great place to work and all the employees are cool to socialize apart from work. Most of the work will be completed with ease. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work environment.
Great Pay
TELLER BRANCH MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 16, 2018
The pay is great but it's hard to move up within the bank especially in the branches. Unless you work at corporate or headquarters, you are less likely to do so.
Pros
great hours, great pay
Cons
30 min lunches, no overtime, hard to move up, strict rules
Wolves in Sheep clothing
Past Employee (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 15, 2018
Beware of working in the Warehouse Lending department. This department is designed as a pyramid as any other company but the tops don't know how the bottom employees are really treated (not in an ethical way).
Pros
Pay and Benifits
Cons
Very stressful especially month end
Good Place to Work
Assistant Vice President, Operations (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2018
Good place to work in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Bank is experiencing rapid growth. Management isn't always ready for the growth or understand the regulatory issues.
Texas Capital
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2017
I worked shortly at this organization and it was very uncomfortable for me. Everybody there is so close that they are kinda stand offish to new comers. I think it is a great place to work but very small in the Houston area. limited growth options unless you relocate to Dallas
Pros
pay and pto
Cons
have to relocate for growth opportunity
Great place
Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2017
I've been at Tcb for just over 2 years and I love it here. I've been able to work with great people in upper management and my direct management team. They are a firm believer in giving me space to grow but also supporting me when I raise my hand. I intend on being here a long time and I'd highly recommend working here. There is a standard of excellence that is encouraged which means putting in a lot of hours but I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to be the best so I am not afraid to work hard to be the best.
Pros
Discounts on health benefits, relaxed atmosphere and heavy management support
Cons
Need better systems for my job function
Productive but extremely reserve
Sr. Document Specialist/ Funder (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 21, 2017
Overtime has been cut, but this is a stable environment to work. My manager is very flexible and will work with your family life. Extremely quiet atmosphere.
Cons
contract job can be extended for long periods of time.
Fun place to work
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 8, 2017
I worked in various departments in this bank and never had an issues. Depending on who your manager is, this is a great place to work. CEO, COO are awesome and wonderful people to work with. They really care about there employees and how they feel. HR team here is awesome as well. They communicate very well and any questions you have. There was lot's of opportunities for advancement and good work life balance.
Pros
Free lunches, Yearly meeting with CEO
Cons
Some mangagers are bad
free drinks in break room
Commercial Loan Funder (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 6, 2017
Free drinks and TV in break room. Indeed is making me do a review on a company that I have not worked for for several years and I cannot think of anything to say because I honestly do not remember
BSA Compliance Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 2, 2017
Sorry to be leaving due to being laid off. I truly enjoyed working with everyone and learned a lot since I've been there. Very strong bank in the industry.
Great Salary
BSA/AML Risk (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 14, 2017
Exciting time for change. Previous management had no clue what there doing, wouldn't accept recommendations to better department. New management seems to have a clue, stay tuned.
Great place to work for
Builder Finance Funding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 9, 2016
Wonderful place to work for. Started of with no work/life balance, but they listened to the people and slowly made a change for the better. Management seemed clueless as to what their people did on a daily basis though.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
long drive with tolls
Used to be A+
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 21, 2016
Typical work days are very long, and it appears they lost their focus on the "people" aspect of the job. Path for future growth was cutoff as positions were layered.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of focus on personnel's opinions and input.