Texas Department of Criminal Justice Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,999 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Workers on Solar's Front Lines(opens in a new window)The American Prospect
You’re seeing all 340 jobs at Texas Department of Criminal Justice because we can’t find any available jobs at Texas Department of Criminal Justice close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Texas Department of Criminal Justice have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 221 questions about working at Texas Department of Criminal Justice. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Texas Department of Criminal Justice employees.
Insights from 1.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with Texas Department of Criminal Justice within the last 5 years.
If a riot breaks out, what do you do.
1) What would you do if an inmate asked to be moved to another housing unit? 2) What is multi-tasking? 3) What is the definition of accountability? 4) How would you describe your job duties?
They asked about 100 questions, background check, etc.interview took all day and they hired 50 of us out of 500 that applied.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Texas Department of Criminal Justice?Published on May 24, 2021
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice