Texas Digestive Disease Consultants Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Front Desk Scheduler w/Scheduling Multiple Doctors (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 23, 2018
Very busy office, great team of employees. Everyone is friendly and works as a team and the doctors are great doctors. If need time off for personal or appointments the manger will work with you.
Pros
free lunchs
Great workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 21, 2018
Everyone is a team player and helped each other out in every department and management works close with their employees. The doctors and nurse practitioner s also great to work with
Pros
Free lunch from reps
Cons
No available growth
Good and bad
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXAugust 20, 2018
I liked working with the staff here and I know that there benefits package will be hard to match in some instances but I was unhappy here. The lab manager decided at some point that she didn't like me and started pointed out every mistake I ever made. The harassment about errors and even about me not smiling enough began to be a lot to deal with. I think eventually it damaged my confidence and led me to make more errors than usual. She also tried to pit my coworkers against me while I was out of town on vacation. She was a terror to work for. I am thankful for the experiences I gained there as far as job related training and I met some truly great people however moving on was a great and life changing event for me.
Bad work environment and unfare
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2018
This Company work environment has a very poor morale.There are employees that are not Supervisors or Managers but has influence about decision making for other employees. Management is not professional and team leads are Managers friends. Very Very Poor work environment!
Registered Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJuly 29, 2018
There was always things for me to do, I never just sat and did nothing, I learned how to have more patience, workplace culture was amazing nothing I was afraid of, the hardest part of the job was not getting attached to the patients I had, the most enjoyable part of the job was helping others the best way I can, and also the pay.
Not a good place to work
Medical Coding Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2018
Management pits employees against each other, cannot trust the person sitting next to you. Workers follow you to the bathroom, spy and harass you while at lunch and on breaks, have to leave the premises to get a good break, but not allowed to leave during your break. Cannot talk to your neighbor, no music, no headphones allowed. Operates like a prison.
Pros
Salary
Cons
constant harassment
Learning
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJuly 8, 2018
Everyday was something new to learn and grow from. Employees were always welling to help you understand and help you learn. The best part of the job was helping patients feel better.
Great Doctor, but no room for advancement
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 28, 2018
The favoritism is hard to ignore for both the staff & patients, the office manager is not professional she gossiped about meetings happening behind close door. No advancement in the company.
Pros
Great Doctors
Cons
Unprofessional and no room for advancement
Love working with tddc
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 14, 2018
Great company to work with! Management great! Patients well taken cared of! Nurses very professional and medical assistants are helping each other to expedite the recovery of patients
Pros
Free lunches
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 5, 2018
Lovely environment very friendly people . Love working there and would definitely recommend employment at Texas Digestive Disease Consultants . Would definitely go back if the opportunity presents itself
Pros
Peaceful Environment
Cons
No complaints
Hired in a small company that went corporate. It wasn't the same.
Health Information Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 2, 2018
A typical day starts with making coffee for employees and feeding Doctors fish. Running hospital reports. Printing and scanning hospital reports and adding new patients demographics and insurance for billing purposes. Reception for clinic, scanning daily reports into electronic records, scheduling, answering phones, calling other physicians offices for patient results, and nurse assistance in any aspect.
Pros
Free lunches from drug reps, my own office and lobby
Cons
High deductable for insurance that changes every other year.
Learn a lot while working here
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I learned a lot while working here. I was also encouraged to better myself and my skills. Positive work environment, help and encouragement. Good place to work.
Stressful and Poorly Managed
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76132January 13, 2018
Working as referral coordinator, partnered with scheduling department is stressful due to office manager saying one thing about our policy to me and saying a completely different policy to the schedulers, causing discord between departments. Phone calls with patients were stressful due to dealing with the anger of impatient people. Getting screamed at is not what everyone needs to deal with.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
horrible management and patients
No advancement
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2017
I would suggest only to someone trying to maybe transition from fast food or retail to corporate. It's very home grown and no place to advance. Responsibilities are continuously added with absolutely no compensation. No vacation days until you've been there a year and no HR department - HR person. Thumbs down
Management was hard to deal with
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Los Colinas, PRAugust 23, 2017
Staff and Doctor's were the best. I loved working with all of them and they are still a big part of my life even tho I have moved on... A wonderful Group of Doctors... Loved my co-workers
Pros
Wonderful staff to work with
Cons
Manager was very unprofessional
Calm Work Environment
CBO Employee (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2017
Management works with you, and the benefits are amazing. Different jobs offer different opportunities but always challenging. Wage can be competitive depending on the position.
Pros
Benefits, casual dress code
Cons
Entry-level wage
Productive and enjoyed working there
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 27, 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff and employees. I really enjoyed working the patients and setting up their appointments and going over the prep information with them.
coworkers were like family
Receptionist- referral coordinator (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX 75028July 13, 2017
I loved working at this location. Their were always someone to help you with anything you needed. The only reason why I left this location is because I was needing full time and I was only part time. The doctors were amazing! I would truly still be with this company if they had full time.
Ok
Appointment Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2017
Management is not good, very two faced. HR is just as bad. And one of the doctors talks to you ugly is mistake is made. The rest of the doctors are cery friendly
Fast paced, Huge growth
Insurance Fee Schedule Entry (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2017
Very fast growth! Exciting, challenging, nice place to work. Very comfortable. Providers are awesome! Great benefits. You must stay on top of new providers getting in net work or you have a gap that no one likes. As that affects all aspects of the position.
Pros
Dress casual daily.
Cons
To many chiefs not enough employees