Texas Digestive Disease Consultants Employee Reviews

Overall good
Insurance Claim Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 6, 2018
It's good no need improvement. Staff and management is very Friendly. Not very stressful at work. Everything is in timely fashion and time orientated.
Loved my Job and everyone I worked with
Office Assistant / Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXNovember 6, 2018
I loved my jobs at TDDC Southlake and everyone I worked with! The work environment was friendly and fun, they made me feel like a family member, in fact when I am in DFW I still go see everyone there!
Was a terrifying job!
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2018
Expect to be micro managed and be in a unprofessional environment. From no communication, yelling, eyes rolling and an immature attitude. Other than the accounting manager, the other employees were great to work with. The environment they provide is family oriented and you can feel the passion from their work especially from the doctors. It’s unfortunate that one person can drive away good employees.
Pros
Could be a great environment
Cons
Immature, inexperienced management
TDDC is very strict place to work for upper management care more about the numbers instead of their employees.
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2018
We received an email that we can not have blankets in the office and it is very cold in the building. You are not allowed to eat at your desk or have your phones out you can only eat and talk on your phone in the break room or outside. You are treated as a number instead of an individual and the managers have their favorites. You are penalized for taking off if you are sick depending on who's your manager. This is not a family oriented place to work at or understanding that you have a life outside of the work place.
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
30 minute lunch, no time off until you have been there 6 months
Micro Managed
Clinical IT Support (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2018
While I loved working for them, management in my department was changed to someone who loves to micro manage and became real close with HR. If taking pictures of other supervisors workers "not doing their job" and counting minutes of "inactivity" on your computer is not micro managing, I do not know what is.
Pros
Benefits, flexible hours (sometimes)
Cons
micro managed
Productive and fun workplace
Front Desk Scheduler w/Scheduling Multiple Doctors (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 23, 2018
Very busy office, great team of employees. Everyone is friendly and works as a team and the doctors are great doctors. If need time off for personal or appointments the manger will work with you.
Pros
free lunchs
Great workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 21, 2018
Everyone is a team player and helped each other out in every department and management works close with their employees. The doctors and nurse practitioner s also great to work with
Pros
Free lunch from reps
Cons
No available growth
Good and bad
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXAugust 20, 2018
I liked working with the staff here and I know that there benefits package will be hard to match in some instances but I was unhappy here. The lab manager decided at some point that she didn't like me and started pointed out every mistake I ever made. The harassment about errors and even about me not smiling enough began to be a lot to deal with. I think eventually it damaged my confidence and led me to make more errors than usual. She also tried to pit my coworkers against me while I was out of town on vacation. She was a terror to work for. I am thankful for the experiences I gained there as far as job related training and I met some truly great people however moving on was a great and life changing event for me.
Bad work environment and unfare
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2018
This Company work environment has a very poor morale.There are employees that are not Supervisors or Managers but has influence about decision making for other employees. Management is not professional and team leads are Managers friends. Very Very Poor work environment!
Registered Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJuly 29, 2018
There was always things for me to do, I never just sat and did nothing, I learned how to have more patience, workplace culture was amazing nothing I was afraid of, the hardest part of the job was not getting attached to the patients I had, the most enjoyable part of the job was helping others the best way I can, and also the pay.
Not a good place to work
Medical Coding Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2018
Management pits employees against each other, cannot trust the person sitting next to you. Workers follow you to the bathroom, spy and harass you while at lunch and on breaks, have to leave the premises to get a good break, but not allowed to leave during your break. Cannot talk to your neighbor, no music, no headphones allowed. Operates like a prison.
Pros
Salary
Cons
constant harassment
Learning
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJuly 8, 2018
Everyday was something new to learn and grow from. Employees were always welling to help you understand and help you learn. The best part of the job was helping patients feel better.
unreasonable management
ICD10-Certified Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 30, 2018
Needs to have more reasonable management. Expectations need to be more in line with industry. The central billing office is extremely outdated, needs to be replaced.
Pros
holiday parties
Cons
management
Great Doctor, but no room for advancement
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 28, 2018
The favoritism is hard to ignore for both the staff & patients, the office manager is not professional she gossiped about meetings happening behind close door. No advancement in the company.
Pros
Great Doctors
Cons
Unprofessional and no room for advancement
Love working with tddc
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 14, 2018
Great company to work with! Management great! Patients well taken cared of! Nurses very professional and medical assistants are helping each other to expedite the recovery of patients
Pros
Free lunches
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 5, 2018
Lovely environment very friendly people . Love working there and would definitely recommend employment at Texas Digestive Disease Consultants . Would definitely go back if the opportunity presents itself
Pros
Peaceful Environment
Cons
No complaints
Hired in a small company that went corporate. It wasn't the same.
Health Information Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 2, 2018
A typical day starts with making coffee for employees and feeding Doctors fish. Running hospital reports. Printing and scanning hospital reports and adding new patients demographics and insurance for billing purposes. Reception for clinic, scanning daily reports into electronic records, scheduling, answering phones, calling other physicians offices for patient results, and nurse assistance in any aspect.
Pros
Free lunches from drug reps, my own office and lobby
Cons
High deductable for insurance that changes every other year.
Learn a lot while working here
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I learned a lot while working here. I was also encouraged to better myself and my skills. Positive work environment, help and encouragement. Good place to work.
Stressful and Poorly Managed
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76132January 13, 2018
Working as referral coordinator, partnered with scheduling department is stressful due to office manager saying one thing about our policy to me and saying a completely different policy to the schedulers, causing discord between departments. Phone calls with patients were stressful due to dealing with the anger of impatient people. Getting screamed at is not what everyone needs to deal with.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
horrible management and patients
No advancement
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2017
I would suggest only to someone trying to maybe transition from fast food or retail to corporate. It's very home grown and no place to advance. Responsibilities are continuously added with absolutely no compensation. No vacation days until you've been there a year and no HR department - HR person. Thumbs down