Texas Digestive Disease Consultants Employee Reviews

Not worth it
CBO (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2019
Highly mismanaged, very micromanaged, no options for growth or promotion. Employees are held responsible for the extremely inadequate and cheap software that has massive glitch issues and routinely crashes. Your ideas for any kind of work place flow improvements are ignored and outright rejected. Benefits are terrible, so the turnover is extremely high.
Great Manager
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2019
My manager is a gem. However the insurance is not what they told us in orientation and we basically have no insurance until a 3000.00 deductible is made and the insurance for myself and my husband is over 850.00 a month.
Pros
Great Boss
Cons
Benefits too costly
Do not work here!!
N/A (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 12, 2019
This place is a prison you cant talk you cant have your phone you cant listen to music you are constantly being spyed on and micro managed. Management horrible from the Ceo all the way down to the supervisor everybody has a attitude and have there favorites. Insurance plan sucks takes half your paycheck cant take off for 6 months you have to make up time by the end of week if you dont have any must have 40 hours or you risk losing benefits. Prejudice Towards the minority’s and you will notice it ..Do not pay you much but want you to do everybody job including yours. LADIES BATHROOM IS NEVER CLEAN Very high turn around rate people come for a day and never see them again ,No training just throw you into the lions den
Pros
Updated building, maintenance staff is very friendly
Cons
Breaks, lunch, management, sanitation, Pay, semi monthly
unorganized
Order Intake Representative/Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 7, 2019
Interesting company people nice to work with. Management not very friendly. Pay is decent and holidays are all paid for. Fabulous doctors and great holiday parties.
Pros
good schedule
Cons
paid twice a month
Terrible company-terrible management/terrible benefits
PROCEDURE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 6, 2018
10 People in 6 months left-management is terrible-they are too cheap to hire adequate help and provide little to no training- practice manager had less knowledge of how an office should be run or the different job responsibilities of each employee than someone that had been there 2 months. Pay is terrible. Health insurance is terrible. Negative employees everywhere. Encouraged to tattle to management rather than work as a team to figure out a solution. Incompetency all around the board. Employees are told to get patients in and out as quick as possible and to not have conversation with them-essentially they want employees to treat their patients as if they were herding cattle and not as human beings. The whole company is despicable.
Family Friendly
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 26, 2018
Providers and management were felt family comes first. Did not have to work long hours. Good work environment, good staff to work with. Had fun in the office.
Overall good
Insurance Claim Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 6, 2018
It's good no need improvement. Staff and management is very Friendly. Not very stressful at work. Everything is in timely fashion and time orientated.
Loved my Job and everyone I worked with
Office Assistant / Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXNovember 6, 2018
I loved my jobs at TDDC Southlake and everyone I worked with! The work environment was friendly and fun, they made me feel like a family member, in fact when I am in DFW I still go see everyone there!
Was a terrifying job!
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2018
Expect to be micro managed and be in a unprofessional environment. From no communication, yelling, eyes rolling and an immature attitude. Other than the accounting manager, the other employees were great to work with. The environment they provide is family oriented and you can feel the passion from their work especially from the doctors. It’s unfortunate that one person can drive away good employees.
Pros
Could be a great environment
Cons
Immature, inexperienced management
It's a good job
Cedar Park, Front Desk/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 24, 2018
Great learning opportunities. Room for growth. Busy. Fast paced. Understanding office manager/staff. Staying ahead and prioritizing your work load will lessen your daily work stress.
TDDC is very strict place to work for upper management care more about the numbers instead of their employees.
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2018
We received an email that we can not have blankets in the office and it is very cold in the building. You are not allowed to eat at your desk or have your phones out you can only eat and talk on your phone in the break room or outside. You are treated as a number instead of an individual and the managers have their favorites. You are penalized for taking off if you are sick depending on who's your manager. This is not a family oriented place to work at or understanding that you have a life outside of the work place.
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
30 minute lunch, no time off until you have been there 6 months
Micro Managed
Clinical IT Support (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2018
While I loved working for them, management in my department was changed to someone who loves to micro manage and became real close with HR. If taking pictures of other supervisors workers "not doing their job" and counting minutes of "inactivity" on your computer is not micro managing, I do not know what is.
Pros
Benefits, flexible hours (sometimes)
Cons
micro managed
Productive and fun workplace
Front Desk Scheduler w/Scheduling Multiple Doctors (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 23, 2018
Very busy office, great team of employees. Everyone is friendly and works as a team and the doctors are great doctors. If need time off for personal or appointments the manger will work with you.
Pros
free lunchs
Great workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 21, 2018
Everyone is a team player and helped each other out in every department and management works close with their employees. The doctors and nurse practitioner s also great to work with
Pros
Free lunch from reps
Cons
No available growth
Good and bad
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXAugust 20, 2018
I liked working with the staff here and I know that there benefits package will be hard to match in some instances but I was unhappy here. The lab manager decided at some point that she didn't like me and started pointed out every mistake I ever made. The harassment about errors and even about me not smiling enough began to be a lot to deal with. I think eventually it damaged my confidence and led me to make more errors than usual. She also tried to pit my coworkers against me while I was out of town on vacation. She was a terror to work for. I am thankful for the experiences I gained there as far as job related training and I met some truly great people however moving on was a great and life changing event for me.
Bad work environment and unfare
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2018
This Company work environment has a very poor morale.There are employees that are not Supervisors or Managers but has influence about decision making for other employees. Management is not professional and team leads are Managers friends. Very Very Poor work environment!
Registered Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJuly 29, 2018
There was always things for me to do, I never just sat and did nothing, I learned how to have more patience, workplace culture was amazing nothing I was afraid of, the hardest part of the job was not getting attached to the patients I had, the most enjoyable part of the job was helping others the best way I can, and also the pay.
Not a good place to work
Medical Coding Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2018
Management pits employees against each other, cannot trust the person sitting next to you. Workers follow you to the bathroom, spy and harass you while at lunch and on breaks, have to leave the premises to get a good break, but not allowed to leave during your break. Cannot talk to your neighbor, no music, no headphones allowed. Operates like a prison.
Pros
Salary
Cons
constant harassment
Learning
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJuly 8, 2018
Everyday was something new to learn and grow from. Employees were always welling to help you understand and help you learn. The best part of the job was helping patients feel better.
unreasonable management
ICD10-Certified Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 30, 2018
Needs to have more reasonable management. Expectations need to be more in line with industry. The central billing office is extremely outdated, needs to be replaced.
Pros
holiday parties
Cons
management