Texas Digestive Disease Consultants Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Doctor, but no room for advancement
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 28, 2018
The favoritism is hard to ignore for both the staff & patients, the office manager is not professional she gossiped about meetings happening behind close door. No advancement in the company.
Pros
Great Doctors
Cons
Unprofessional and no room for advancement
Love working with tddc
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 14, 2018
Great company to work with! Management great! Patients well taken cared of! Nurses very professional and medical assistants are helping each other to expedite the recovery of patients
Pros
Free lunches
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 5, 2018
Lovely environment very friendly people . Love working there and would definitely recommend employment at Texas Digestive Disease Consultants . Would definitely go back if the opportunity presents itself
Pros
Peaceful Environment
Cons
No complaints
Hired in a small company that went corporate. It wasn't the same.
Health Information Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 2, 2018
A typical day starts with making coffee for employees and feeding Doctors fish. Running hospital reports. Printing and scanning hospital reports and adding new patients demographics and insurance for billing purposes. Reception for clinic, scanning daily reports into electronic records, scheduling, answering phones, calling other physicians offices for patient results, and nurse assistance in any aspect.
Pros
Free lunches from drug reps, my own office and lobby
Cons
High deductable for insurance that changes every other year.
Learn a lot while working here
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I learned a lot while working here. I was also encouraged to better myself and my skills. Positive work environment, help and encouragement. Good place to work.
Stressful and Poorly Managed
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76132January 13, 2018
Working as referral coordinator, partnered with scheduling department is stressful due to office manager saying one thing about our policy to me and saying a completely different policy to the schedulers, causing discord between departments. Phone calls with patients were stressful due to dealing with the anger of impatient people. Getting screamed at is not what everyone needs to deal with.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
horrible management and patients
No advancement
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2017
I would suggest only to someone trying to maybe transition from fast food or retail to corporate. It's very home grown and no place to advance. Responsibilities are continuously added with absolutely no compensation. No vacation days until you've been there a year and no HR department - HR person. Thumbs down
Management was hard to deal with
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Los Colinas, PRAugust 23, 2017
Staff and Doctor's were the best. I loved working with all of them and they are still a big part of my life even tho I have moved on... A wonderful Group of Doctors... Loved my co-workers
Pros
Wonderful staff to work with
Cons
Manager was very unprofessional
Calm Work Environment
CBO Employee (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2017
Management works with you, and the benefits are amazing. Different jobs offer different opportunities but always challenging. Wage can be competitive depending on the position.
Pros
Benefits, casual dress code
Cons
Entry-level wage
Productive and enjoyed working there
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 27, 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff and employees. I really enjoyed working the patients and setting up their appointments and going over the prep information with them.

Want to know more about Texas Digestive Disease Consultants?

Ask a question
coworkers were like family
Receptionist- referral coordinator (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TX 75028July 13, 2017
I loved working at this location. Their were always someone to help you with anything you needed. The only reason why I left this location is because I was needing full time and I was only part time. The doctors were amazing! I would truly still be with this company if they had full time.
Ok
Appointment Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2017
Management is not good, very two faced. HR is just as bad. And one of the doctors talks to you ugly is mistake is made. The rest of the doctors are cery friendly
Fast paced, Huge growth
Insurance Fee Schedule Entry (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2017
Very fast growth! Exciting, challenging, nice place to work. Very comfortable. Providers are awesome! Great benefits. You must stay on top of new providers getting in net work or you have a gap that no one likes. As that affects all aspects of the position.
Pros
Dress casual daily.
Cons
To many chiefs not enough employees
Coding and Charge Posting
Coding and Charge Posting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2017
TDDC is a Gastroenterology group that is growing exponentially. Having more than 125 Doctors all over the state of Texas practicing Gastroenterology and a subdivison CONTINUUM which is home to an Internal Medicine Doctor and Pediatric Doctor.
the hardest part of the job
Medical Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 26, 2015
Working under the manager I had, she would talk to me in a bad tone & in front of other people too. I would still be there if she
wouldof treated me like she did other coworkers & train me like she did other new hires. And that could of make things a lot better on my job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
this manage needs some training in management
Great place to be
Histology Technician (ASCP) (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TexasMarch 29, 2015
The co-workers in the lab are great people. It is nice because they all get along well. The work is steady so there is never a dull moment, and everyone works well together.
It's family
Patient Care Coordinator/Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 2, 2015
I love working here. Coworkers become family as well as the patients.
unfair to coworkers
insurance verification (Current Employee) –  dallas texasSeptember 25, 2014
I have been working there alright but now am about to relocate
to another city
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
15 min breaks
Learning environment, fast paced
RN Office Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2014
Telephone triage for 5 Dr's can be stressful. The Dr's were very supportive and willing to communicate there needs to me. I was able to effectively communicate with them. Management and staff were willing to help when issues with patient calls and questions occurred. Patient teaching and interaction was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Part time
Cons
Keeping up with number of calls at times.
Externship
CMA Program Externship (Former Employee) –  TDDC Las ColinasApril 5, 2014
Externship program required by MA program. Very efficiently run office. Doctors very knowledgeable. The office manager is excellent.