Texas Health Resources Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 658 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBarclay E. Berdan, FACHE83%approve of Barclay E. Berdan, FACHE's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryHealth Care
- HeadquartersTexas Health Resources 612 E. Lamar Boulevard Arlington, TX 76011
You’re seeing all 1,205 jobs at Texas Health Resources because we can’t find any available jobs at Texas Health Resources close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Texas Health Resources have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 143 questions about working at Texas Health Resources. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Texas Health Resources employees.
Insights from 221 Indeed users who have interviewed with Texas Health Resources within the last 5 years.
Why they should hire me?
How long have I worked for Texas health? 8 years
What experience do you have
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Texas Health Resources?Published on May 24, 2021
- Texas Health Resources