For the 4th year in a row, Texas Health has been recognized as one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® — a distinction that recognizes companies with exceptional workplace cultures! We are so excited and honored to be named to this list. #15 #GPTW https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018
We are the recipe for your career! Check us out @ http://adtrk.tw/hBmxI
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
With 14 hospitals across the Dallas-Fort Worth area and one of the largest faith-based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. You can choose to work in urban, suburban or rural facilities plus have the ability to move within the system. This gives our team a level of flexibility that’s hard to match.
Check out just a few of our recent accomplishments:
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• Becker's Healthcare’s "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award as a Best Places to Work (2018 and 2019)
• 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” by Forbes
• Named to the 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
• "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2018 by Fortune
Join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is improving the health of our communities daily. You belong here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. – less