Texas Health Resources Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and sometimes fast paced
Food Service Worker 1 (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 20, 2018
Just need a better career advancement for people who work in the food service dept. It's a great company to work for with great co-workers with great benifits.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
They like when you want to move up in your Career Advancements
Overall average rating for this company.
Patient Accounts Representative II (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 17, 2018
My work experience at company was good, but decided that the commute to Arlington, TX every workday was not working for me. I did like the work environment though.
great
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2018
great place to work.Wonderful staff and Services ]. They treat their employees well. Will definitely reapply after I finish school. I would love to work for this company again.
Great people, great culture
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMay 15, 2018
Most enjoyable: everyone feels like extended family.

Hardest part: its a hospital. You gotta move quick, and keep moving. But it isn't anything that's unexpected.
Pros
Coffee shop! Good people throughout the staff.
Cons
Cafeteria service not available during evening and weekends. Just overpriced, questionable vending. Bring food from home if you aren't working first shift.
Amazing work environment, great employees and a great place to build multiple skills
Patient Transporter (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 11, 2018
THR was not only a great place to work, but it also taught me new skills, as well as increased speed in the workplace through practiced time management. Employees and managers were all very encouraging and loved to work, allowing me to become a harder worker. Learning the layout of the hospital was difficult considering how much there is to learn, but it helped me become a quick learner. Being a patient transporter, every day consisted of new challenges and tasks. Every day at THR was different and that is what i mostly enjoyed about the job.
Pros
Great people, benefits, Pto, holidays
Cons
Short breaks
Nice place to work
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rockwall, TXMay 9, 2018
I love working at the THR Dr's offices. It is a very busy office. There are 2 different types of Dr's here, a Family Care & Rheumatology. The phones are really busy & there really is not enough staff to accommodate all the work that needs to be done. The office manager is great.
New adventure
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 3, 2018
THR is a new culture to be a part of for me and as I’ve traveled to many of their entities I notice the culture is not the same from one place to the next. It’s all a great learning experience.
Patient Account Rep II (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 2, 2018
there is nothing that I would like to say about this company at this time due to I still work here and don't want any retaliation towards me because of my comments.
Texas health Plano does not live the promise the way they treat the PCTS.
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Texas Health PlanoApril 30, 2018
At first, I enjoyed working for the company. Great benefits, good environment, it used to be well staffed. Few people quit, they never replaced them. If your floor has 19, 20 patients, you have to deal with all of them. If you call the house supervisor, he/she told you there’s nothing he/she can do. You have to take all these people to the bathroom, some are incontinent. The lights are going non stop at the same time etc... and it’s not something that happened one day or two days because they were short of staff. It’s just becoming normal. An everyday thing. Nurses won’t take more than 5 patients. They say it’s a safety issue, just to pass mediations. But they assign 18 to 20 patients to a patient care technician every single day to shower, change linens, take them to the bathroom, etc... I had to quit that job because they always talk abt living the Promise of THR while they’re treating you like that. While working there, you couldn’t say anything because of retaliation!
Cons
Heavy loads of work. Low pay.
On the Job Education
Clinical Review Denials and Appeals, Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 23, 2018
I have a great Manager who encourages me to learn new skills that will benefit our department. The company provides Tuition Reimbursement as well for clinical and non-clinical degrees.
Thr
Patient Care Technician- Unit Secretary Psychiatry (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 21, 2018
I love this work place! I would highly recommend this hospital system to anyone looking to work in a hospital! Everyone has been helpful from the beginning, I look forward to continuing my career with the Texas Health Resources network.
Supervisor Patient Accounts/Managed Care (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 19, 2018
I really enjoy working at Texas Health Resources. Texas Health Resources has fantastic benefits including a great health plan, PTO, tuition reimbursement, dental insurance, flex schedule and work from home (for CBO).
Competitive and fun place to work
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 19, 2018
Typical workday entailed prescription filling , answering phone calls from nurses and drs, sterile and non-sterile compounding, unit dosing,filling meds in the pyxis
No where to go
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 15, 2018
Click network with in Accounting. If you were part of the group then you went places if not you didn't. Poor management from the Conttoller of the company.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor manager
Best company I have ever worked for great work life balance
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 4, 2018
Excellent organization, great people and very professional. I learned much while working there and was able to work from home so have flexible schedule as well.
Pros
great leadership, excellen coworkers, good training, very good planning
Cons
n/a
Experience At Texas Health
Service Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 3, 2018
My experience at Texas Health is excellent. I can go to the gym any time and grab lunch on the campus. It is a smoke free campus. There are great people here on campus.
Pros
Gym, cafeteria
Cons
n/a
Great company to work for
Senior Epic Applications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 28, 2018
Love working for THR. Looking for career advancement and better competnsarion.
Great place to work, good leadership, benefits and work from home culture.
Support from team for attending conferences and education advancement.
Pros
Work from home, great work culture
Cons
Lack of career advancement
productivity
Admissions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 27, 2018
greet patients, register, collect demos and copays
show patient where to go. I learned to attended to patient needs and how to keep them calm when they are nervous
Stressful
Patient and Physician Liaison (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 19, 2018
In the department I worked in, management never wanted to listen to the veteran staff in order to make the process work productively. I just could not take it anymore!
Pros
great benefits
Cons
promotions work on buddy system
Quick-Paced and Collaborative work place.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 15, 2018
I worked at Texas Health Resources for 18 years and it was a great place to gain experience in the Medical Field. It helped in my progression as a CNA by being able to gain insightful skills that I will value forever.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Health Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

77out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Texas Health Resources.

Powered by Comparably