Texas Health Resources Employee Reviews

Instructive workplace
Internship UTA (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXJanuary 15, 2019
UTA Internship was completed at the HEB Fitness/Cardiac center, supervisors were very helpful in providing opportunities in instruction and structured learning environment.
Pros
Allows students to learn by experience
Cons
Few open positions within staff
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 9, 2019
It has been good working there just really busy. I love the people that I work with they are very team players. Management is very nice and helps you out when needed
good to be there
Radiologic Technologist/PRN (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 2, 2019
everythin is good
temp Radology Tech got paid 29/hr
Job Work/Life Balance is good and the
Compensation/Benefits are not bad but the
Job Security/Advancement looks fine and
Management ok
Pros
place to advance
Cons
nothin
Nice work environment
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 30, 2018
Management is flexible and respectful of employees, Warm work culture. Pay is fair for the skills required. Diverse communities and many opportunities to advance within the company.
THR Dallas
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 28, 2018
Enjoyed my time at THR and the family I worked with in the NICU. Great benefits and work environment. This hospital truly puts patients first and carries out it's mission.
Great benefits and employee discounts
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 27, 2018
At the beginning the company was a great place to work, I been there seven years and over time things changed drastically. Some of the nurses feel entitled and were very lazy, look down on those below them. Very sad, but racist, and have held racist comments toward African Americans. Patients are getting harder by the year and the work load is unreal with less pay. Human Resources and Corporate are not concerned unless is classes that don't teach people skills. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone the treatment within the last years I went through. Overall with great benefits the stress is not worth on, especially if it start to mess with your health.
Pros
Great benefits, and tuition reimbursements
Cons
Overworked, and lazy nurses, racists place to work
Good
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 26, 2018
Texas Health is a strong company to be apart of. The make it an every day task to care for the patients. They are a dedicated community to make sure patients are first
little labor, very interesting
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 16, 2018
Its not that bad of workplace. Just take so many things out of my check I couldn't enjoy my check. The people were nice. The check just isn't enough for anyone with responsibilities to live off of.
Productive and Competitive
Security Administrator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 13, 2018
Contract Job ended early.
They Promoted internally and it was for my level 2 position.
WOrked with some of the smartes security admins around.
Was hoping to gain some knowledge from peers since I am new to Security operations
this is a great company to work for
Customer Service Rep-answer incoming calls (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 13, 2018
I answered incoming calls all day. I learned that some people really paid their medical bills. The management was great and easy to work with. Everyone got along with everyone. I can't say there were any hard parts to this job. The most enjoyable part of the job was if someone called and wanted to pay their bill I received 2% of the payment in a bonus check every 2 weeks.
Texas Health Physician Group
Patient Navigation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 8, 2018
Needs new leadership and more team work within the organization. Need to treat people like humans and not like machine or just numbers. Toxic leadership from the managers up to the directors.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Toxic workplace because of leadership
Excellent place to work
Field Services Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 2, 2018
Texas Health Resources is an awesome place o work. Great benefits, management strive to help employees reach their potential and goal. I do no plan on leaving Texas Health. Just looking for supplement income for the holidays.
Pros
exas Health treats everyone fairly
Too many politics
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 1, 2018
They ask you to be compassionate. But at times they themselves are not I wish to not further comment on this Mayer ..................................
Great Place to Work
Materials Tech., Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 1, 2018
The job culture makes this company a great place to work. The staff are friendly. Our department has fun at work. They work around my college schedule and encourage professional growth and development.
THR exudes team work
PHARMACY SERVICES SPECIALIST/SUPPLY CHAIN MGMT (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TexasNovember 27, 2018
Texas Health Resources is about being a part of a team.Texas Health Resources is always trying to improve for the patients and employees and for the company.
The best healthcare system to work for.
Director of Organizational Development (Former Employee) –  rlington, TexasNovember 20, 2018
Texas Health has 46 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds and more than 21 ,1 00 employees, I was an educator teaching classes and seminars in all entities of Texas Health.
Facilitated a PI team with Nanda Lahoud and other IT engineers that created one Help Desk for the newly merged Presbyterian and Harris Methodist health care systems, integrating all IT service requests from 17 portals to one seamless one,
Facilitated a system-wide model for process improvement, consolidating projects and processes for system improvements at all entities with one structured and basic approach.
Worked on Telemetry floor for 18 years
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2018
I started on a Telemetry floor for 18 years and enjoyed it. Then I helped develop the electronic health record. After the record was up and running I helped train the doctors to use the electronic health record
Productive Environment
IT Project Manager /System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2018
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of inpatients and outpatients served.
good workplace culture
nurse (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 12, 2018
Great people to work with. "Promise Behaviors" are encouraged and promoted. Good work/life balance. Enjoyed the job-felt like I was able to make a difference for patients
Pros
Great people to work with, good work culture
my job
CNA/PSYCH TECH/ER TECH (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXNovember 7, 2018
its a good place to work great people its a growing hospital lots knew things comeing the food is good there very nice staff love the team work very out .going hospital
Pros
i love it
Cons
dont like the parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Health Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight