Texas Health Resources
70Average

Texas Health Resources Employee Reviews

United States933 reviews
Workplace
Great Company to work for, good benefits, would suggest to anyone looking for a job to apply with this company, there is a good team in place, the monthly team building is a positive and it helps with the morale on the team.
Extremely Political
Dishonest
Seniour Leadership is corupt

Does not follow poloicies and procedures

Not supportive of workmans comp, accomodations or military service

Manipulative
Great benefits and room for advancement.
High turnover in the Respiratory Therapy department. Training was very good for dayshift; however it did not prepare you for the short staff during the night shift. Management was fair, but the therapist were helpful to people they knew and weren't welcoming.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Great ED staff
Overall, good company to work for. Everyone works as a team and can rely on each other. Work schedule is flexible and always willing to accommodate. Healthcare insurance is easily accessible.
Very nice
I feel invigorated, challenged and included. I appreciate what they have done to change and what they continue to try to do. I could see myself with this company my whole career
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Nice environment
The guys here are great. The guys that trained me really wants me to succeed and they are always available if I have questions. And they took their time with me while learning something new.
What stands out about this company
THR is one of the largest healthcare facilities in Fort Worth, Texas with great Doctors. We have advance Medical imaging such as Cath Lab, IR, Sonography, Nuclear Med, MRI, CT, and PET.
Pros
Great Doctors
Inexperienced department staff leaders
I had no/unclear instructions or work goals. Closest chain of command was "inexperienced" in my opinion. I often found myself having to create my own work flow to accomplish task more efficiently.
Management is terrible
From the CEO down they are only concerned about the bottom dollar My manager cusses at is and bullies and nothing is done when reported Ridiculous
It’s nice
I like working there everyone’s really nice. great place. I like the food in the cafeteria, I like the people that I work with, and I like my benefits, and I like my rate of pay.
Nurses are really the position for THR
Nurses have been needed on the rise here. Management positions, positions that offer advancements are all requiring you to be a nurse. If you are a nurse this is great, but not for social workers
Happy Here
Good benefits, compensation, investment in employees. The best workplace culture when compared to the other two hospital networks in the DFW area that I work for, and certainly better than the larger competitor that I refuse to work for!
Great
I greatly enjoyed working in this organisation. Both the management and the employees are really resourceful and synergistic in their quest to accomplish given objectives
Team Matters
My go to work attitude was get going get moving get done get stuff clean
the hard part was being understaffed daily no team work no pro active staff
Pros
Rewards in being healthy
Cons
Short breaks or No breaks
Serious place to work
Overall My company is an excellent place to work . The only things I have been working for Texas health for 14 years , but the new hire start working for the same money I am making even I have been working 14 years .
Great place to work!
This clinic meets the healthcare needs for the community. It s is organized and efficient. I enjoy working with the community to help them achieve and maintain good health.
Pros
Proximity to home.
Cons
High cost of insurance coverage and coverage itself.
Work was work, but had an issue with upper management
Work was fairly easy. Responsible for cleaning the trash, eliminating boxes, and taking care of the biohazard containers. My main issue was with the upper management for this department. Severely understaffed, yet did not give any assistance when times were busy. This put a lot of pressure on the employees to get the work done. If the work was not complete, it seems as if management put the blame on the employees. They also seem to not appreciate the hard work that you put in for the department.
Great Work Environment.
Really love the family culture at Texas Health. It truly is a family. The hospital really engages with it’s employees and works to make sure employees are happy about working for the company. They also show their appreciation
Pros
Great atmosphere, stability, family friendly
Cons
Advancement opportunities
ER Access Services Supervisor
I left the position of Access Services Supervisor to ER Department because the management culture there at THR Fort Worth was an extremely hospital environment. I loved my employees and they loved working for me. Our senior leadership was horrible. All of Access Services at THR Ft were constantly meeting with HR regarding those issues. I simply could not take the hostility from my upper management team so I decided to part ways with Texas Health Resources.
Pros
Loved working with my employees. I love the past paced ER
Cons
Hospital Upper Management
Poor management! Never appreciate the excellent work I accomplished! Top in the country!
Never appreciated the excellent job I accomplished! Best in the country! I reached the Top 3% in the Press Ganey survey in the country! No appreciation from management! At the same time reduced per patient cost to the lowest to the company! Again no appreciation from management!
Good Company
It’s a good company to work for. The management team seems to take care of the workers and patients. The teamwork here is good as well. The nurse to patient ratio can be bad sometimes however.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Health Resources. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

3.7Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.