Texas Instruments Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 399 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our more than 80,000 products help over 100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion t...
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our more than 80,000 products help over 100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades.
At TI, we are continually recognized as a 'best place to work' - offering a creative and friendly work environment, a variety of assignments, and extensive professional development & training opportunities.
Come change the world with us.
You’re seeing all 153 jobs at Texas Instruments because we can’t find any available jobs at Texas Instruments close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 6.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 79 questions about working at Texas Instruments. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Texas Instruments employees.
Insights from 259 Indeed users who have interviewed with Texas Instruments within the last 5 years.
Tools, Equipment, Safety
Tools, Equipment, Safety ...
What is your 5 year plan? What are your career goals? How do you handle situations? Work experience based questions
What is your 5 year plan? Wha...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.