Texas Physical Therapy Specialists Employee Reviews

Workplace
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXMarch 26, 2019
I absolutely love this company. It is great to work at if you're trying to get experience for PT school or just learn more about the physical therapy field.
Best in class workplace without sacrificing culture
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
The culture here is real. If you're not motivated to learn every day, work hard alongside your peers to grow in work skills, and don't have a desire to become the best and most authentic version of yourself then this place is not for you. If you are, the opportunity for success and advancement is readily available.
A friendly and fun workplace
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
Everyone I have worked with have been extremely friendly and welcoming to new people. They try to be inclusive and at my clinic we have lunch days where we all bring a food and have a potluck and talk.
A fun environment for anyone!
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
The energy is completely unigue, and the best part is that it is universal at all clinics. All of the staff and patients make each day enjoyable. Love making a difference in peoples lives, and love making a difference for customer service/ patient care!
Committed to growth
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
Progressive and dynamic environment committed to growth and clinical excellence. Each clinic has a unique vibe. The company encourages community building activities. The company has a family-feel.
A very busy work atmosphere but great staff!
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
As a care coordinator, your typical day is VERY busy but I do enjoy it! I work with the BEST therapists, an amazing clinical director and wonderful care coordinators. We have monthly staff meetings in which we all discuss concerns we may want to address. One of the downfalls is Holiday Pay, this is taken out of our accumulated PTO. Although the compensation does not meet expectations, I really enjoy working with the staff which keeps me here. I also learned how to verify insurances and handle insurance claim delays which I have never done as a receptionist.
A great place to work
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
I love coming to my job every day. I think a good place to work makes all the difference in patient care, and that is why I love it here. I love my coworkers and my patients.
Learning Never Stops.
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
If you value "Learning" there is no better place. This so deeply embedded in TexPTS culture that you will always been improving if you work there. This includes continuing education for Staff PT's and even for front office staff.
Great place
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
Great place to work, wonderful culture. They care about their employees and want what is best for them both in and out of work. They make having fun a priority and I don't know many who can say that about their work place.
Great culture
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
TexPTS is a great place to work, it is fun and the culture is one of a kind. The staff really work together as a team and it makes it easy to come to work.
A place where I laugh and learn
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
Workplace culture- I have never had more fun at work! I love that I am challenged to learn at work. My company supplies what I need to become a great therapist!
Great place to work with continuing education
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
This is a great company to work for! If you are all for having a continuing education in PT this is the place for you. If you have a family and would want to work an 8 to 5 job this is not this place. Usually it requires at least 3 nights to work until 7. Staff is friendly and the company cares about it's employees. One down side is bringing notes home.
Clinical Excellence, Fun, and Opportunity to Grow
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
TexPTS is the right place for those working to build clinical excellence and develop leadership abilities. Almost everyone to some degree is advancing their abilities through learning opportunities and engage with their clinical teams in a way that is not comparative to outside companies. While at first view, compensation may not be same level as other PT industry clinics or hospitals, the team, local, and family culture more than makes up for it.
Great culture, less than great compensation
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
The emphasis on continuing education and clinical excellence is great at refreshing. Lots of support to improve clinical excellence, but compensation is commonly low across positions in the company. Depending on location, clinic directors range from experienced to almost just out of school.
Great Company
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
PROS: Fantastic culture for continued education. Constant support for quality care and bettering your clinical skills. Very well run company. CONS: Required to work late hours a few times a week. Frequently bringing documentation home for completion after work hours. Lower compensation as compared with some other companies. OVERALL: I am satisfied with my job and really enjoy the company culture.
A place I look forward to coming to every morning.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
My clinic feels like family. We get along really well and we like to have fun at work. We help each other out when things get busy. Our clinic director always makes sure that we are taken care of.
Great Place to Work!
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
Texas Physical Therapy Specialists has amazing people, a great culture, and rewarding work. It is a fun place to work where you feel like you are making a difference, and are part of a family.
A place I look forward to being every day.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
A great place to work every day because it feels fun to be here. The culture has been very attentively developed with the key ingredients well known and heavily emphasized. Compared to other OP PT clinics in the area the pay is average to below average.
Fun place to work at and team feels like family!
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
The culture at TexPTS's is the best I have experienced by far. Management truly takes care of their employees. I look forward to going to work everyday. A typical day consists of patient interaction, fast work environment, and having fun while maintaining professional atmosphere.
Have fun, help people feel better, laugh every day.
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 18, 2018
My favorite part about working here is how much fun we have every day. The leadership supports and encourages continuing education for all employees, as "lifelong learning" is one of the core values.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3