Texas Pride Fuels, Ltd. Employee Reviews

Great place for someone who’s trying to get there foot in oil industry!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMarch 18, 2019
Great place for someone who’s getting there foot in the oil industry! Low paying job 16.00 hour and management is terrible ! I left the company and they didn’t even know that I moved on the another company! I was literally gone a week and half and they didn’t even realize it . Me personally I have like 12 years of oil and gas experience and by far this was the most unorganized, underpaid, and short service employees all through the company! Had reliefs not show up for shifts and quit and they only allow your 13 hours max a day on shift , no pay for drive time to and back from location! So if you a hour away from thhe location you want be compensated for your time that’s not going to happen! Living quarters are nasty and you have share rooms with another stranger who is laying in the bed while you trying to get rest for your shift. Just per foolery i tell ya!
Pros
Easy work ! Don’t need a brian to work here!
Cons
Its an ok company to work for just low pay
Fuel Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, TXDecember 10, 2018
Low pay but other than that its an okay place to work its relaxed noone is pressureing you to get things done they understand you are driving a tanker full of fuel and any slight mess up can mean big trouble
Company is a joke along with management
Automated Fuel Systems Operator (Former Employee) –  Springtown, TXDecember 7, 2018
Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Below average pay for the oil field, poor communication and no pay for down time. Per diem sucks. They will screw you over any chance they can.
Pros
Nope
Cons
Pretty much everything sucks about TPF
Texas Pride fuels Sloan hours I was away from home but it's still a pretty good place to work
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Springtown, TXNovember 12, 2018
Long hours always away from home the people are pretty good they help you out they do pay for your food the pay for your motels and things like that they pay per diem the people are friendly overall it's all right
Fun
Automated Fuel System Operator (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXOctober 22, 2018
Great work. The people you work with are always in a working manner. All the jobs have there own way they run things and sometimes it can get hard without someone describe how it is ran.
Pros
Cons
no drive time or high Per diem
hard work
Automation Technician (Current Employee) –  Springtown, TXSeptember 16, 2018
this job is always go go. like most jobs are. you no worken in the oil and gas field. there is alot of money to be made. money is not everything. this place in my life is not were i wanted to be
Pros
money
Cons
not home alot
Very Disorganized
Auto Fuel then moved to Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland TexasAugust 21, 2018
SUPERVISORS FOR TRANSPORT DRIVERS VERY DISORGANIZED!!!!
When things are running smooth, they want to change it and make it difficult. Supervisors not always willing to give directions to sites, request you to call other drivers who might or might not have directions.
Bunk houses are joke.
Cons
Supervisors are conflicting and disorganized!!!!
Great place to work and get started in the oilfeilds
Fuel Technician (Former Employee) –  Springtown, TXAugust 11, 2018
Texas Pride Fuels has its ups and downs but definitely on the way up, and the best around as far as job opportunities. You have options to make more money and learn if you stay out working with no time off home. Texas Pride are flexible with their time and will work with you! I miss that a-whole lot... At the end the company cares about the employees safety and well being. If I have to come back to Texas Pride Fuels, I would come back in a heart beat!
Pros
You have Perdiem.
Cons
At times your food will exceed your Perdiem.
Fun place
Fuel tech (Former Employee) –  Springtown, TXJuly 16, 2018
Easy money good people to work with, supervisors were friendly, they pay for everything you need except your boots but that's not to bad, gone 2 weeks home 1
Pros
Paid everything
Cons
Gone out of town
It is a nice place to work though sometimes it can be difficult worki g with some people but with the help of supervisors.
Fuel Technician (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJuly 12, 2018
The management is nice and there is no racist there.. Some workers can be racists especially when they see you as as a black person. The money they pay us is fair and we have lot of hours .
Hard to find better in oilfield
AFSO (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJuly 3, 2018
Good place to work. I am newer but you can definitely tell they care. I’ve been working in the oil field for a long time and this is good pay for an easy job that’s made pretty easy by the awesome automated system TPF has. It’s long hours but that’s the standard in the oilfield. Training is pretty solid and they’ll provide housing. So far so good!
Pros
Paid housing, good people all around
Cons
Hours but that’s how you get paid in oilfield
Management and HR are not organizedz and don’t know how to run the jobs right.
Fueler (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 13, 2018
They throw you wherever they need you after they promise you to keep you in the area you live. Then they throw you anywhere to stay. Sometimes you gotta share a bed with somebody else because they’re not organized
Pros
6 days off
Cons
Poor management
not enough pay
Fuel technician for all FRAC equipment (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 11, 2018
I was not impressed with this company or how they treated there employees .the management was decent but the supervisers were hard to get in contact with and disorganized not very prompt at responing back .
Great people to work around
Petroleum Technician (Former Employee) –  Springtown, TXMarch 22, 2018
I would say that I would go back if the pay was more and they offered better insurance. I also thought that it may be better if they overcalled improved the quality of their trucking equipment.
Was not happy with the job
Fuel Technician (Former Employee) –  Springtown, TXMarch 7, 2018
Pros
My co workers were decent and easy to get along with
Cons
The supervisers were hard to get in contact with while on the job and the pay was not very well
I loved working for Texas fuel, something new that I have experience , really a good job and good benefits
Fuel Technician (Current Employee) –  Springtown, TXMarch 5, 2018
Very payed back job, really enjoyed what I do, everyone I worked with was very friendly, an did they job. Was a very new environment and something different that I have experience
Frac Drivers (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXFebruary 10, 2018
Lead a four to six man team on frac locations driving hazmat diesel trucks operating the PTO pulling hoses across location fueling farc equipment working with a helper being able to identify all peace’s of equipment communicating directly to company mans treaters and engineers submitting all paperwork JSA and time sheets included
Pros
Steady work
Cons
No home time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, TXJanuary 15, 2018
Really good environment. Always having something to do. Employees friendly and welcoming. Always having customers coming in and receive packages. I liked working there.
Do not waste your time applying not worth it
Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 8, 2018
Pay is a joke and if you ever get injured good luck your on your own and treated like your less than everyone else .Hours can be good depending on position.Overall not worth it.
Pros
Family time depending on your position
Cons
A lot such as poor management and equipment
It was ok.
Fuel Technician (Former Employee) –  Springtown, TXNovember 8, 2017
It was very stressful.You might like it or may not. It was good money if you had a lot of hours. At times some people like to play the role of a supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Pride Fuels, Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Texas Pride Fuels, Ltd. Reviews by Location