Texas Roadhouse
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from Texas Roadhouse:

Texas Roadhouse Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA12 reviews
Texas Roadhouse is something else
Teas Roadhouse was my first serving job, and I have regretted it ever since. The type of work I had to do, was not equal to the pay. I would usually go home frustrated because I did not make enough money on a 12 HOUR shift.
Pay is not what they say it is.
I have been told you get paid state minimum wage. But never did received minimum wage when I call them, they said I get tip share so they can only pay me $3.00 an hour. I work as a host and I do nit understand why would I paid $3.00 and get tip share while other restaurant in the area gets paid at least $12.00 to $15.00 hour. They keep hiring so much host that most of them do not get hours that they need.Not a good place to work if tour looking for a good income. If you work here you probably need 2 more jobs to support the cost living.
Pros
Discounts on food.
Cons
Pay
Fast paced and busy
The weekdays weren't so bad because you got a lot of tables but not a lot of people coming in. There weekends and Friday and Saturday night's are when you really make your money.
Pros
uniform
Cons
short break
Like a family
Roadhouse is like a family. We all look out for each other and management is generally concerned about your well being and if you are happy working there.
Face paced and fun environment to be in
Most evenings were very busy and had a lot of foot traffic. Weekends were very busy and most nights would have a wait for a couple of hours. The management is very tight and runs very smoothly.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Fun workplace
I love working at Texas Roadhouse. They are like family and everyone is willing to help when you need a hand. The mangers are so great they are understanding and will have a listening ear if you need to talk.
Pros
you get a discourt
Cons
people don't always tip right
Working at Texas Roadhouse
A typical day of working at roadhouse is either you are a volume so you work all day or you just work the night or morning. You clock yourself in first and whenever you get sat you need to great your table in 45 seconds. You take care of them and take their drink and food order and you help them for their every need. You also help out other co-workers with running food to their tables and restocking the back. Working at roadhouse I've learned to be patient, I've learned to work with others, was a hard worker, and I was very helpful to others. I enjoy working with management at Roadhouse, because they are very friendly and they really treat everyone like a family. Probably the hardest part of this job is that you get some people who come in and aren't the nicest people and some people either don't tip or don't tip 20% when nothing went wrong. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get a long with everyone and we really become a family as we work with each other for a while. I have made a lot of friends at Roadhouse and have become very close with my managers.
Pros
Food discounts, made friends, good managers
Cons
Not making enough money
Great Atmosphere
This change is a great environment and friendly work place. The money is usually pretty good, definitely better on the weekends. The managers are nice but also make sure people get the job done.
Hard-working and friendly staff
Hours are very long and staff was almost always short. Well-managed with strictly enforced rules. Training was quite extensive. Employees are held to very high standards. Compensation was standard rate for a server. Staff is very close and friendly, save for the managers who operated in a "clique" of sorts.
Very productive, family-oriented workplace
Great place to work! Everyone cares about there job as a collective whole to ensure a fun balanced workplace. Texas Roadhouse hosts many nights for family fun; keeping the workplace lively.
Pros
Discounted Food
benefits
Texas Road House
Fun place to work. Great food. The people are friendly and the wait staff are super awesome. I really like it here although I do not want to be a server all of my life.
A great place to work.
Usually a busy weekend. This is a great place to start for new people coming into the work world, or people looking for some extra cash. The managers are nice and good with people. My co-workers were mostly in either high school or college, but they were very hard working. The hardest part is working with multiple tables or big parties at once on a busy day. The most enjoyable part of the job were the fun games we played on weekends, and win prizes (selling the most appetizers would win a free dinner). It was a great first work experience.
Pros
Leaving with cash every night, and meeting new people.
Cons
No benefits, not enough pay.