Texas State Bank Employee Review

View all Texas State Bank reviews

Enjoyable place to work
Data Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXMay 2, 2013
I learned many things from Texas State Bank. working on the back side of a bank was very interesting learning all the steps to how a bank functions from when the customer makes a deposit to what it goes through. I never had any problems with my co-workers they were all great and I can get along with anyone, they will forever be my friends. The hardest part of my job would be when a system or server would go down and it would delay processing but it was never bad. I enjoyed TSB very much it was a great experience had I not moved I probably would have been there many more years.
Pros
Great work hours
Cons
Paper cuts

Other Texas State Bank Employee Reviews

Productive working
Teller (Former Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXJanuary 11, 2018
Really peaceful enviroment, great coworkers supervisor was really understandable. Great pay and hours of work, overtime was pay the right way. I really enjoyed working for them
Company was sold
Trust Department / Client Property Manager (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXNovember 20, 2017
Texas State Bank was bought by BBVA / Compass Bank and is no longer in business. With that said, management was all about business - if it didn't benefit them, they didn't care. Was very glad to leave there.