TEXAS TRANSEASTERN
35Low
2.6

TEXAS TRANSEASTERN Employee Reviews

United States55 reviews
Overall I enjoy all my co-workers I work with and the customers!
The management however is VERY disorganized & does NOT care to listen to drivers concerns or issues. The management simply DOES NOT CARE!!! If you have a problem and walk in to the office to talk to the manager they look down at the computer as if they are busy typing up a email. Will not look you in the eyes which equals lies!! One day I positioned myself to glance at the computer screen and there was NOTHING happening on that screen!!! They will make EMPTY promises and tell you what you want to hear just to get you out of their face!!! They give you a mileage chart that shows how much you will be paid per load but when paid it does not match what they say!!!! STAY AWAY!!! Definitely NOT a Christian company! Corporate is full of CON ARTISTS!!!
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Lack of LEADERSHIP!!!!
management is out of san Antonio. For a military guy that keep things in check i would expect better from this guy. He lies and manipulate.He forces employees to come in on days off last minute. If you say no he cut your work week in half. Equipment is EXTREMELY TERRIBLE and poorly maintained. Only time u see or hear from this guy is when his boss is checking up on his work management. I have worked for a few company and i will have to say he is the WORST EVER in my life i encountered. STAY clear from this company. If you don't believe ask the many drivers that left to other companies about this guy and his management skills. Just go to the loading terminals and ask about him.
Pros
Cons
Too Many
Waste of time as company driver maybe owner op is better. When i worked there last year. Dispatch is in San Antonio. U go into work n there may be a truck or not. Sometimes u have to wait on a truck. 1 time i waited 3 1/2 hrs then the truck i got wouldnt start. Then i got sent home. Other times u go in and no paperwork. Yard is in a boat n rv storage. If your shift ends in the dark u have to blind side back into your spot and theres no parking lot lighting so your mirrors r useless. They have a high turnover hence the reason theres always a job posting.
This company will steal your loads/hours and not pay you for all the work you have done. Reported the Manager and Co to the dept of labor law for unpaid TTE orders and BOL’s. False Christian environment and values as they supposedly are Christian owned. Stay away!!
Cons
Long hours 140 hrs and still waiting on my money!
Drivers that are new with no experience come in with excellent off days. Drivers who are proven get stuck with weekdays. Days where it’s no family time and they pile a lot of work onto you on those days. Management doesn’t care about the drivers off days as long as they are off on the weekends Dispatch never stops calling also.
Pros
The pay and all drivers get along.
Cons
Under new management and it’s horrible. Manager is a Dictator.
Employees are not recognized for their contributions by direct manager, management takes credit for all successes. The HR department does not back employees when issues arise with direct managers.
Cons
Hostile work environment
I only worked for them for a year. The pay is the worst thing about this company. You have to work 6 to 7bdays a week just to have a good paycheck. The tractors and trailers are very well maintained and are always replaced with newer models.
Will promise you the world and give you nothing. Good luck getting payed for what you do at this place. They will find any excuse they can to screw the driver over. Your only got a chance to move up with this company if you spend most of your time on your knees
The management at TTE was horrible. They don’t care about the employees. Instead, demanding employees worry about getting loads, even if that meant cutting corners.The managers in Houston treated dfw drivers poorly and would regularly micro-manage their performance all while demanding them to get more loads. Pay was incorrect almost every pay period. Hours are long and paid is low compared to other fuel hauling jobs in the area
My experience there was not good. The 2 spills I had was with a month's time & the 1st one they sent me home & the 2nd they fired me. Since November 25 I still haven't received my trk wash check that is owed to me.
Good place to work with strong values and expectations. Great opportunities for advancement with quite a few perks on the management side.

Work/life balance isn't what it could be because of the turnover in dispatch.
Pros
Great pay, flexible, benefits, learn new things
Cons
Turnover
Worked their for two yrs all loads paid less than they should and when I proved it to the general manager he just said that's how they get the customers ,undercutting other company's, but they also cut the drivers too had a load that went to bayou vista but paid to Morgan city you just drive the extra miles for nothing
Cutthroat place to work where the new guys don’t get treated very well. The load count and available trucks when new is really poor. If you manage to work through the difficulties of being new, you will be rewarded with an assigned truck and a good paycheck.
Not a honest group of people. Very disrespectful toward women. You have to be an aggressive person to deal with the unnecessary issues with this company.
Unprofessional for a cooperate office very favoritism there , bosss favorites are the two lady supervisors , supervisor In paperwork don’t know what she is doing every time you ask for help she only moves up cause she it’s favoritism there! she always in office gossiping and you have to be there favorites to keep your position there! They don’t look at your job performance! They hire and fire
Very good training and solid benefits. Stable working conditions. The upbeat working environment. Helpful with any problems and safety minded management.
Good if you need a job, but the consistency is not there. Manager turnover is too high. Upper management are the only people with good ideas. Great place if you just want to do your own job and go home.
these guys are a fairly dEcent company to work for I stayed 5 years pay was fairly decent when I was there the terminal manager was ex military but he really tried to work with you as much as possible overall good company to work for
Terminal manager is to immature for his position! Didn't really earn his spot so he doesn't appreciate it. Payroll seems to have trouble with addition when it comes to your checks so be cautious! Plus it takes her forever to correct it once you report that there's a issue with your money. Dispatch inexperienced and they're very sensitive when you speak your mind so if you want to work here you have to bite your tongue. In all it might be a good job just wasn't the job for me!
the management is pretty shotty. once i started here i was only guaranteed 1 weekend off per month... then after my second year is when i was able to get my vacation and finally got another dispatcher...... i was the only day dispatcher for a year and a lot of stuff to remember. The training is short and expect you to be on your own within about 3 to 4 weeks, when there is a lot to remember and experience before dispatching for your own. overalll if you want long hours (12 hour shifts), some managerial problems and drivers that try to do what they want then i totally recommend TTE...
In my months at the company was ok at first as a new driver starting in that field off the road, but no warning of what not to do or go with straight write ups was a thing I hate the most.
Cons
no warns for even sample things, straight write ups
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEXAS TRANSEASTERN. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6