TEXAS TRANSEASTERN Employee Reviews

Stressful work place..poor equipment
Fuel Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 13, 2018
Run...dont apply unless you like being lied to or like being in poor equipment. Managers are dishonest and love to lie to your face..truck constantly break down..company doesn't like to replace tires on trucks. Will make you ride on bald tires
Pros
Guarantee pay
Cons
Ill be typing all day if i named all the cons
Horrible place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMarch 22, 2018
Horrible place to work poor management in Grand Prairie and Pasadena. The Vice president is an old racist mfer who thinks that his shot doesn't stink. Owner only cares about making money poor working environment and equipment run fast. The only driver's working there are rejects from everyone else.
Pros
Cons
Old equipment
Office Politics
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXFebruary 28, 2018
The company was great! Great pay, the owner sincerely cares about his employees, the work wasn't hard but there was enough of it to keep you busy. They were very flexible with scheduling and there wasn't a strict dress code. However, office politics and favoritism were so bad at this place (worse than anywhere I've worked before). I was constantly warned to be on my 100% best behavior because they fire people left and right. There was so much drama and backhanded behavior and if you went to management about it nothing would happen (pretty much get over it or leave).
Pros
Benefits, good pay, clean professional atmosphere
Cons
Management, office politics, training
Dispatch Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXOctober 5, 2017
Fast pace with no time to really take a break during the day. No real benefits within the company. Workplace was very limited to only you and the computer screen
needs management improvement
Dispatcher in charge of multiple employees (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 26, 2017
my typical day would consist of looking over night dispatch. making sure everything is in order. then looking over all of our stores to begin my dispathch
Pros
4days on 4days off
Cons
mangment, hours, no luch break, 12 hours shifts, no over time pay or hoilday pay.
Good Company, Fair Pay
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 7, 2017
This is a good company to work for. You have to start out on night shift and work your way up to day shift positions but you will get an opportunity to move when room is available. Schedule is generally from 5P to 5A and there is a 2200.00 minimum if you work your ten day schedule. The pay is fair and the minimum protects us from slow times. Good company over all.
Pros
Managment
Cons
HR/Payroll
Great atmosphere with employee involvment
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  HoustonMay 24, 2017
Looking for a great company to build my knowledge and strengths while establishing a great work and home life.

I love to interact with all facets of the company and building relationships everywhere
Good people to work for like a family.
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 26, 2017
This company is ok to work for if you like to be home daily. Benefits not good but plenty of work. Family atmosphere. I love the people I worked with there and I would recommend working there.
Pros
Home daily
Cons
Money reflects the home time but it's a living and benefits too high of course.
good company to work for .
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 16, 2016
good company to work for, good work environment. would go back to work for them if they had a office in my area. would recommend it to others. they have good equipment.
Great company
N/A (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2016
GREAT COMPANY
Great people to work for, great people to work with, and great people to say hi to everyday. Thankful for the opportunity. Driver's are nice
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
One of the best fuel haulers in the industry.
Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 19, 2016
I have thoroughly enjoy working for TTE. The company is expanding at a rapid rate. As we all know with lots of growth come lots of difficulty. I feel that there should be a better managerial training program.

For the most part, I enjoyed most everyone I worked alongside.

The hardest part of the job was keeping both the driving staff happy while satisfying the demands of management/corporate.

If I had the chance I would go back to work for TTE in a hearbeat.

I don't feel that I should have to include any other review or info in order to post my resume in an effort to gain employment with this or any other employer.
Pros
Steady Pay
Cons
Payroll/HR Dept
Great work environment
N.A (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2016
Great company to work for and everybody there is easy and friendly to work with while maintaining a professional attitude.
Ask an employee first.....Do not work for these charlatans!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 11, 2016
Too much to mention. If you ever had doubts about what is the true meaning og "stuff" rolls down hill, this company has it nailed. No one to accept responsibility for mistakes, management blames dispatch employees or drivers for stuff that should have been dealt with beforehand. Good luck finding a manager after hours or on the wekend. Contracts lost due to absentminded managers. Cut throat mentality amongst drivers due to leadership vacuum. ASK A CURRENT CO.DRIVER!
Pros
Lunch once a month during safety meeting. Safety rarely addressed!!!
Cons
The worst management ever!!
Make the best of your employment duration
Driver (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMay 2, 2016
Oppottunity to acquire more knowledge of handling fuel & to enhance your skills to be more productive for furure endeavorement @ another company for longevity purposes
The schedule is great, the hours are long, but an overall good place
dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMarch 27, 2016
I dispatch drivers to deliver fuel to gas stations, I have learned how to manage time and depict which stores are in my need of the fuel through the day. The management is pretty good they are there to help. My coworkers and I get along well and the hardest part of my job is trying to figure out what drivers can go to which plants to load the fuel. I enjoy the way the management has the schedule set and how I can work freely in my dispatch
Pros
the schedule
Great work environment
Driver (Current Employee) –  Bryan, TXOctober 13, 2015
I enjoy working at this job. It is a challenging job and keeps you on your toes. The manager and dispatcher are great at keeping up with changes for the customers and accommodating the drivers when emergencies are personal situations arise. The drivers are a great group of guys who are always aware of the dangers and safety requirements of the job. Everyone communicates well and maintains the equipment properly since we slip seat the trucks. Overall a good company to work for and great people to work with.
Pros
Great pay, safe environment, great communcation between drivers and management
Cons
older equipment needs replacing sooner
Management is terrible.
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXSeptember 22, 2015
The managers at this terminal play favoritism. They set you up for failure by not giving their new employees proper training. There is nothing good to say about this place. They are all fake and will push and push until you finally quit. I DO NOT recommend working here. You'll definitely regret it.
Pros
Nice drivers
Cons
Management, workload, no room to advance.
Glad to have been apart of the Team
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMay 20, 2015
I really enjoyed working at Texas TransEastern.

I learned many new things including ADP payroll and timekeeping. My former co-workers were great to work with.
A great place to work where you are empowerd to excel.
Director of Safety (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 18, 2014
The day to day work atmosphere is one that is appealing to the office staff, drivers and other pertinent personnel. There are a lot of dedicated transportation professionals working at Texas TransEastern who have an earnest desire to both provide great service and operate safely. It is very much the culture at this company.
Pros
Empowerment, safety, accoutnability
Its a place to work
Fuel Hauler & Distributor - T/T (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXNovember 24, 2013
Its a place to work. Greatful to have a job. Night shift is good when there is no traffic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEXAS TRANSEASTERN. Our community is ready to answer.