Texmaster Express Medical Couriers Employee Reviews

Disorganized & shady
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2018
This company seemed like a legit company from what I read in the ad and what I was told during training. You can tell right off the bat, once you start working that they are severely short staffed. You use your own gas and vehicle which is what I was told but, you have to work at least three weeks and maybe even four before you have to start hounding them for a paycheck. On the AD, it says "you can make $400-$800/week," which is BS ! You'd have to work 24 hrs straight so you could make that amount. I worked three weeks and had to quit. The pay doesn't equal out on the gas and wear and tear you will put on your vehicle, not to mention the miles. I'm still trying to get paid for the last two weeks I worked. Of course I call and email the lady in charge of accounting and she never returns my calls or emails. So in the end, I'm calling and emailing everyday. She is never available. I would think twice if you're considering to work here.
Pros
no boss looking over your shoulder
Cons
You won't get paid, you work for "free"
no reason to work here they only care about there coins
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 29, 2018
Fullofs**ta**place to wrk dont work here never get paid on time have to call and call To get paid they use u then fu*k up ur life when u have bills so don’t waste your time cause you will be left with bills piling up while they laugh in there office
Pros
Cons
Everything about this place
Waste of Time
Medical Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2018
Rude/unprofessional management.
Pay does not reflect work.
Out of pocket cost for gas, parking etc.
Lots of ware of personal vehicle.
Multiple long trips worth less than minium wage.
Cons
Absolutely the worst experience in my life
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 11, 2018
The job was easy but put a lot of strain on me and my vehicle. Didn't get paid for about a month for each check and that's by week. 12+ hours per day for maybe 120 dollars a week. That and having to put on over 100 miles on my vehicle per shift.
Pros
Cons
No compensation for hours worked or miles driven
Worst experience I had in all my years of working
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2018
THe job itself is very easy but the people make it hard.The dispatch as a whole are horrible! They don't pay you on time and when they do pay you it's never the correct amount.Communication is non existent!Got cursed out by dispatch for absolutely nothing! They lied about paying me and blamed it on my bank but had never even attempted to desposit the money into my account! NEVER WORK HERE! They will work you to death and act as if you owe them once it's time for them to pay you! DONT DO IT!!!!
Pros
Easy wrk
Dont do it
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 5, 2018
Snail mail for checks, dispatch helps u get lost more than u already are, rude management not professional at all very rude and cursing, on call 12hrs and maybe a call or two, the money is not even close to what u think it's be
Pros
Easy when u get the hang of places to go
Cons
dont even apply... waste of time
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 6, 2018
rude and unprofessional. drove to Bastrop, lakeway, 360, round rock, Leander, Georgetown and all I got was a 150 dollars. pay day on Tuesday took the accounting til Friday to get paid and charge me 10 dollars to wire my own money to my bank account. the trip, mileage and the percentage doesn't come out like they say it does. wear and tear on your car.... not worth it at all
Pros
Cons
everything about this company
waste of time and money
Courier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 25, 2018
I wish i had seen the review's that were posted before working here , still haven't been paid . pulling the plug do your self a favor and don't even apply
Paychecks for crooked mail handlers available here
Courier (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 21, 2017
I would not recommend working with this company. Not just low pay...of course everyone would like to make more. The method and time it takes to get paid is intolerable.

In short, they pay by check only using snail mail. I didn't know such companies still existed. My mistake was going to work anyway. The work itself is fine...delivery of specimans and blood or medical supplies. ALL of my checks have been lost in the mail after about 2 months of work.

This week I called and spoke with accounting Monday, Wednesday and several times Friday. Business closed for the day and it's Friday and I am still 2 paychecks short. NEVER WORK HERE!
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Paid by snail mail check after week delay

Want to know more about Texmaster Express Medical Couriers?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texmaster Express Medical Couriers. Our community is ready to answer.

Texmaster Express Medical Couriers Reviews by Job Title