TEXOMA MEDICAL CENTER Employee Reviews

Tmc
CNA/Clerk (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXJuly 8, 2019
TMC is not a bad place to work. The benefits are very good, the work-life balance is as normal as nearly any other job these days. If you need off, just let someone know and try to cover your shift. The pay for my title is insulting! This is the place to work if you are needing a schedule to be worked around and still want the experience of hard work!
Rapidly Growing
RN (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXJuly 2, 2019
Texoma Medical Center is a rapidly growing facility with great learning opportunities for RNs. I enjoyed the people I worked with there and learned so much.
Horrible!! Run!!!
Supply chain (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXJune 30, 2019
Corrupt workplace. Pay is horrible. HR & upper management can’t be trusted if there is a problem. They are all about growth but not paying people properly. They want to put as much work on you as possible and no recognition for it.
very fast paced environment
Social Work Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXJune 4, 2019
enjoy the people and teamwork environment but lack of support from management makes job difficult. No day is ever the same and must be able to manage competing interests and demands
Benefits
Cons
Poor management
Loved Texoma
FLOAT, MED-SURG, RN (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXMay 16, 2019
I worked at Texoma for three months and loved the job. The physical stress of being a RN Float took its toll and I only left for a home health position. I actually regret leaving. They have caring management and are very friendly to new graduates. The pay is poor compared to other larger hospitals. I would go back if offered.
Pros
Good morale
Cons
Low pay
Ok place to work
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXMay 10, 2019
It was great until my new supervisor came to the clinic.
Uncaring managment who picked favorites and was hateful.would not recommend working under this supervisor.
Wonderful
Lead IV Pharmacy Technician CPhT (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXApril 20, 2019
This place has been my home for 3 years. The days are always different and challenging. I’m never bored when I’m at work because there is always something to do.
TMC number one goal is patient satisfaction .
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXApril 9, 2019
The hardest part of the job is 12 hour shifts . The most enjoyable part of working at TMC is self scheduling The staff I work with . I have worked as a charge nurse directing patient care for the common goal of patient safety and satisfaction . The least enjoyable thing about working at TMC is fast paced work load not getting to spend enough one on one time with the client/patient .
Pros
Excellent employee benefits
Cons
12 hour shifts
good place to work...heavy patient load
PRN Clinical Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXFebruary 25, 2019
worked weekends as PRN dietitian at TMC. Must be independent, on your own on weekends (in 2014). worked 12-14 hours/day each weekend day. CNM was great.
Great place to work, gain experience and advance
Patient Care Technician - Critical Care Step Down (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXFebruary 14, 2019
I am a current nursing student who is about to graduate. I got hired as a patient care tech in order to get more experience in patient care. I have had the chance to hone my skills and get acquainted with the staff, nurses, physicians and management. It has been a great experience. Management is accessible and helpful. The nurses are knowledgeable and ready to teach and the facility is leading in innovation and availability of equipment.
It was a great team work environment
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXFebruary 6, 2019
Overall good place to works. Great team work environment and easy to make friends. Great teamwork and potential growth amongst one another. Patients can get out of hand
Excellent work environment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Bonham, TXJanuary 4, 2019
Each day was very routine yet fast-paced. I learned how to keep and maintain a clean and organized kitchen and work space. The management was exceptional. The workplace culture was very fast-paced yet fun. The hardest part of the job was getting off on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and patients.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too many responsibilities at once
Great place to develop your clinical skills
Student Clinician (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXDecember 12, 2018
While I was here I received very great mentoring and learning opportunities. My clinical skills developed tremendously while working here and I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a clinical site that provides a great learning opportunity.
Amazing environment and great staff
Unit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXDecember 2, 2018
There was never a day that I dislike my, always looked forward to going in. Loved being able to connect with patients on a personal level and going out of my way to make them feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible
Pros
Connecting with pateints
Cons
I had none
I enjoyed my work place.
ER registration supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXDecember 1, 2018
Love my co-workers and management gave me different tools and tips to make me a better supervusoe . I really enjoyed patient contact. A typical day was very busy but by the end of the shift I was vert satifised in helping others.
Pros
Excellent benifts
Cons
Making sure the capacity of patients was under control be any type of break or luch.
Tele Tech
Telemetry Technician (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXOctober 29, 2018
I reviewed EKG and communicated the results to the nurse. scanned them into EMR. I worked 12 hours a day. I cleaned the monitors and got them ready to go to another pt
Pros
opportunity to learn more
Cons
Tucked away in a room away from people
Good place to work, good benefits
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXOctober 23, 2018
Been working here for years and I like it. I love the team I work with. I’ve built lasting friendships and the doctors are laid back and listen when we go to them with concerns.
Great place to work as a team
RN/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXOctober 16, 2018
Employees are your team and take care of each other. This is a busy fast paced environment. Lots of experience in all areas of patient care can be gained.
Loved my job and co-workers
Staff Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXOctober 9, 2018
I have nothing to say about this facility since it has been too many years since I was employed. Overall, I loved my job. At the time I worked under a very difficult manager.
Pros
people
Cons
pay
Two jobs for the pay of one
UNIT CLERK/TELEMETRY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  BonhamOctober 3, 2018
When originally hired, i had one job. Got paid well for that job. Transferred to a different position and still got paid well. The Unit Director decides to merge the two separate jobs into one but failed to keep promise of compensating for the merge.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEXOMA MEDICAL CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.

TEXOMA MEDICAL CENTER Reviews by Location