TForce Final Mile Employee Reviews

You work at your own pace and put all work on yourself
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAAugust 15, 2019
You work on your own but all the work given to you is decide on your route. Most days, you'll be given different routes and you have to work with what is given to you and figure it out on your own
No comment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILAugust 14, 2019
Not a good place to work. Managers are mean and do not care about drivers or employees.If the employees speak up and report a manager to the branch manager, the branch manager does not protect that employee. Branch manager does not do their job. Only looking out for themselves.
The best job ive ever had the people from top to bottom were on point and my boss was the man ill miss it
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 12, 2019
Being at t force really taught me a few valuable lessons.. 1 how not to be lazy and push your self if you wanted to meet quote.. how CD to interact with all different type of people and there personality. And great speed and customer services skill came with job and the pay checks were not shabby at all.. I can say I've never had a job like that a family from the helpers to managment...
Pros
Lunch any time i wanted
Cons
No health benefits or retirement
The setting was relaxed but we were very over worked.
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJuly 30, 2019
Work place was hectic. Had days off switched without notice. The way they ran things felt like the business was just starting up. I was over worked and stressed due to the way they ran the company but still preformed greatly.
Over all a great job
Dispatcher, Messaging Center (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2019
I've work her for about 5 years at this point and I've learned a lot and loved working there. A typical work day is coming in input data in a data log and deliver packages to different floors. Supervisor was great to work with.
Amazon
Courier (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAJune 27, 2019
The place shut down so anything I say about it will be irrelevant. Its a bunch of distributors packed into one building its an interesting site. You load your vehicles or companies, have no time for breaks, literally collapse as I did. If you like that go for it.
Stressful
Mail Room Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jwt, meredith and dealogicJune 27, 2019
I worked with tforce on 2 occasions and I can tell you it is a stressful work environment. The management is were very deceptive and deceitful. They promised raises that we never received , they expect maximum effort for minimum pay
Cons
Management practices, unfair wages
i learned alot by working here
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  San Fernando Valley, CAJune 24, 2019
I learned how to organize and think fast learned how to talk educated to customers learned a lot about delivery routes and how to make it simpler when ding your own route
Veryb relaxed work area
Box Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 10, 2019
Pretty much you have your freedom without any pressure. Very good company.Work is as easy as you can make it here, just handle your loads and everything is smooth there.
Great Company to work and make good money
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Myrtle, Beach SCJune 10, 2019
I have to say that i´m happy to work with T-Force. Since 2016, i started to work with them, and i always get very good deals, very good pay, and great communication with Management. I see a nice future working here.
Pros
Great communication, excellent pay, nice routes.
Cons
I would like to they can reduce papaerwork
Absolutely nothing positive about this company
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYJune 8, 2019
Deliver medications from LIJ,hospital to patients 20 miles and get paid $4.50 drive till you break down issues on payment TOLLS not correctly paid at all
Pros
Cons
Ridicules low prices always issues of not paying correctly
Great experience to work with T-Force
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 6, 2019
I´ve been working with T-Force since 2016, and they always have good deals for me. The pay is decent, and i have good communication with Management. I have fun in this job, and i like to make good money with this Company.
Pros
Good pay, great communication with Management.
Cons
I would like more routes on weekends.
There are very strict no leway room.
Messenger (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2019
I wouldn't suggest this job even as a first job, they make you work hours for them to take hidden fees it's not worth it. There are people who they call floaters who work outside no matter the weather. To me that's unsafe to be walking all over the city in the pooring rain even with an umbrella. Don't waste your time with them work for McDonald's trust me
I am happy to work with T-Force. Great Company.
Full time Truck driver (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 5, 2019
I started work with T-Force 2 years ago, and i am happy with this relationship, because they give me good jobs, the pay is decent, and we have good communication. Every little situation is solved quickly and with benefits both ways. Great Company, i mean it.
Pros
Good pay, good communication with management, good deals.
Cons
I want more routes, and less paperwork.
Carbon Monoxide Trap
On-Demand Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJMay 31, 2019
Poor management allows for trucks and cars to "idle" inside a closed warehouse !!
Awful smell of carbon monoxide that will cause nausea and bad headaches.
Growing up very fast working with T-Force
Full time Truck driver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 30, 2019
it´s been 2 years since i work with T-Force, and a can say that i am growing up every week, every month, etc. i feel supported, and i´m making good money too.
Pros
most important is good communication, and good will to grow up together.
Cons
i would like to have more routes on weekends.
I have a great experience working with T-Force
Owner/driver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 29, 2019
I really think this is a very nice work relationship because T-Force is always in good communication with me and my drivers. the pay is good also, and i feel myself supported. 3 years of good news.
Pros
Very good communication, nice pay, smart-way to solve problems.
Cons
I would like more routes.
always busy and stressed
Accounts Receivable Cash Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 28, 2019
normal day you go in work and hope you make a small dent in your work because they have software that needs to be reworked or just changes out. they need to automate and they have not for even to take the credit cards. they will keep adding more working by buying more companies but getting rid of employees thinking we can be worked to death that from the parent company in Canada.
Pros
people you work with
Cons
the being over worked
Independent Contractor
Courier & Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILMay 26, 2019
There is a huge lack of communication. Very high turnover in the office at Elk Grove, IL location. Good luck getting someone to answer a phone, or return a call. On demand work is not worth your time.
Poor worst job every
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAMay 25, 2019
Alot of broken promises the managers are frauds employees know more about job description and training new employees than the managers do the managers are very lazy and expect a lot out of a entry level full-time employee without the training provided to them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TForce Final Mile. Our community is ready to answer.