That's Good HR, Inc.

That's Good HR, Inc. Employee Reviews

That's Good HR is a wonderful company to work. They care about their employees and whether you are happy with the assignment. They are also swift about getting your next assignment when one is completed.
One of the best staffing companies I’ve worked for and they work on placing you with the right company for longevity! It’s not just a job they’re placing you with but a career and all of the recruiters are knowledgeable!
Had a great experience working with them and would do so again. The staff was great to work with and communicated with you often. Actually provided benefits for you while you were working. Interview process was great.
Pros
Staff and placement
Cons
Location may be difficult to find at first
The only benefit is finding work quickly. The communication and placement sucks because it's not in the ultimate employer's interest to hire you right away despite your work ethic and relationship. You will watch others walk into the front door of the ultimate employer with higher wages and benefits, doing your job. wait to
TGHR receives a lot of work orders from the community as a local business, but I did not find them to be much more open, accurate, or generous than the big guys. I see no reason to prioritize working with them in the future. Had several payroll issues that were quickly fixed. New hire orientation was a mess. Honest opinion. No unfair shots or exaggeration.
Pros
Lots of assignments to choose
Cons
Could not be relied on to keep their word(s)
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
That's Good HR was a good place to kick off my career again. Nice people to help you when needed. Hardest part was not starting off with a full time position and having to be a temporary employee again.
That's Good HR was a good way to gain experience for a new career field before finding that perfect job. I did not like going into a company making friends and then leaving to move on to the next assignment. Other than that it was a pretty good experience.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
moving from one assignment to another
good culture, give the opportunity work at different companies. You can learn different skills during the temp work assignment. If you do not like the assignment you can ask them help you find another one.
I did not work for them, they assisted in finding me temp positions. Working with my rep was nothing short of a joy and she really showed she knew me.
Pros
Really knows what is in your best interest
Cons
Sometimes there are droughts in getting calls
Fair for the most part. Worked with me when able. Placed in a relaxing work environment with helpful assistance.
I'm currently on my second placement with them. They are nice, friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend working with them as far as temp services go.
That's Good HR is a great place to work because you have autonomy and management support to grow your position the direction you desire. Management is supportive but also mentors you to grow in the areas you need to. There is accountability across all the teams so they work together to accomplish common goals! It is a fun place with genuine people.
Pros
Work life balance, caring management team
Cons
Can be stressful at times
Your job can end at any moment. The managers are helpful when needed. I think the ladies that work in there are nice for the most part, they just do not mind ending your job randomly.
Cons
Job can end anytime without notice.
I actually enjoyed working for this agency. The staff was a lot of fun. They were very relative and relevant in conversation. I felt their clients were realistic and reputable.
Overall That's Good HR was a great company to work for. They were very understanding, easy to talk to, and genuinely care about their employees. The jobs I was placed out was very professional and made you feel like you were part of a team. The hardest part of the job to adapt to was not being a full time employee to receive some of the benefits like paid holidays, paid time off, and health insurance.
I've worked thru TGHR for 2 years now. They were able to quickly get me onboard with a company. They've been very attentive to my questions/concerns and quick to resolve any issues I may have had.
Pros
quick, responsive, caring
Cons
pay
OK pay. OK job placement if your lucky. horrible communication regarding employment. recruiters are nice but I am pretty sure they just see you as a dollar sign and not a person.
The agents at That's Good HR really care about you, the person looking for an either part time or permanent position. They do their very best to ensure a contract fits your skill level, they never put you in a position that your uncomfortable. They are professional in every aspect of their relationship with you but they never forget about you as a person. If you need to talk about your concerns about your future they will take time to call you and talk to you.
I met with one of their newer employees. Big mistake. In the interview, I was informed that I would be an Insurance Verification specialist, informed that I would be in training for 9 hours for 3 weeks and that the location would provide parking. Information was incorrect. I was sent as an Enrollment Processor. I was told that I would have to pay for parking at a location that was 10-15 minutes AWAY from the building. The employee who sent me on the assignment blindly tells me that training would be reduced for me by the second week, but that information was incorrect. AND the position itself may be moved to another FURTHER location than downtown. I am certain the company may be able to work with you, but when I asked her to send me to another assignment, that was more comparable in location, my request fell upon deaf ears. One person ruined the experience for me.
Pros
The pay rate
Cons
All information isn't fully disclosed.
Haven't had any issues. It's a good place to work. It's a great place to work and I had not had any issues. My lady that I work with is wonderful and they start off with good pay.
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
Nothing yet
This is the most awesome place to work. They are very understanding when it comes to personal life, and work. My dad past away and they were very understanding.
Pros
Communication