The AA Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 38 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 11 questions about working at The AA. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The AA employees.
Insights from 0 Indeed users who have interviewed with The AA within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- The AA