The Adecco Group Employee Reviews

Average going downhill
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 16, 2019
Used to be a great company until the Europeans took over. Too bad. They have turned their focus completely away from their current and existing associates.
Adecco Melville exploits college grads
Retail Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 2, 2019
Adecco Group in Melville preys upon recent college grads by tricking them into entry level data entry temp jobs with zero room for advancement. Stay away from Adecco!
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Poor wages, zero advancement, no raises
It's Alright!
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 25, 2018
A very busy atmosphere but friendly at the same time, I've learned a lot more about the benefits as it pertains to Medicare and Pharmacy. An environment of diffierent cultures, which is good, and management is strict but I that doesn't bother me, the job can be challenging at times, you get people that are inpatient, rude, and just down right nasty, but there are some that are very patient, sweet, understanding, and warming people at the same time. Most enjoyable part of the job is feeling satified after hearing thank you!
Pros
dress down
Cons
none yet
No flexibility, No understanding, Bad management
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 2, 2018
Very bad management. They definitely have favoritism and if your not one of their favorite people they will never be flexible with you. They do not care to listen or understand your needs as a person, you are just another employee and they will replace you any chance they get. No career advancement and they always give you false hope. They hide information at interviews and they make themselves sound good, for example say they fully support education and will be flexible with you but once your hired they will deny they ever said that. I would never recommend Adecco to anyone.
A place of employment only good enough to barely pay. Your bills
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHNovember 15, 2018
I would not recommend Adecco group to anyone trying to move up in the world. Hands down the worst place I've ever worked for, nothing but legalized slavery and controlled poverty
Ability to make good commission if you want to take work home every day
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 8, 2018
You are only a number and not a person. Positive interaction with management seems forced. There was a great culture but there is so much turnover that the environment has changed tremendously.
Pros
Flexible work schedule when needed
Cons
Good place to work overall but very unstable
Director of Client Services (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2018
Good company overall to work and good benefits. They have had several layoffs the past two years so a little unstable. Recent changes in upper management has created a lot of uncertainty.
Pros
Pto, work schedule, benefits
Cons
Unstable, salary, bonuses
Low Pay
Sr. Coordinator, HR Services (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 20, 2018
For the amount of work; the compensation doesn't add up to your work load. You can have a large list of clients; all with different needs; the jobs are usually temp to hire; but the majority are contract.
Pros
Life/Work Balance
Cons
Low Pay
Could be a good place to work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2018
Managers need to undergo better management training. Expectations are unclear within your job. There are talented people working there however the goal one is working toward is never defined.
Good place to jump start/Great training/Challenging client accounts
Client Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 7, 2018
My experience at Adecco is one of my most praised for their training and the opportunities it opened up for me but also one of the ones I always reference when it comes to stress, supporting challenging client accounts and one of the most structured/metrics driven environments. Overall, I feel like it was a great place to learn various skills I now have and which have helped me grow tremendously in the Staffing/VMS/MSP industry. They tried to change a lot of things while I was there to keep people interested and engaged... Ex: office Olympics (my favorite), beer cart day, mentoring program (that didn't work), volunteer activities (every now and again), they provided me with traveling opportunities (quarterly or twice a year), tuition reimbursement, they'd allow us to decorate the office for holidays, birthday celebrations, and I got promoted along the way, etc. It was a great place. You were forced to take your 21 PTO days, 4-5 of those you were able to roll over to the next year. The position started temp to perm and converted after 90 days. You had to take a test but they have gotten away from that now.
Pros
Great training, cool people to work with
Cons
Not a lot of room for growth for a lot of people - that has always been the issue there
Poor Management
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2018
Overworked and under paid. This was a great opportunity to change lives by helping people gain employment, but the work environment was very negative. Many times there were no jobs available and we were selling false hope.
Pros
Meet people
Cons
Over worked
no one on one corresponding with anyone
Temporary Placement Service (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAJuly 27, 2018
Temporary work agency who with the exception of three times never called me to work. Two of the assignments were on day each and the third was three weeks in another town 25 miles away. All for pretty much minimum wage. What I did do is collect locks for a real estate firm, showing new uniforms to hospital staff and cold calling
Pros
Cons
no room for permanent placement
Cool
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 2, 2018
This was a good job I worked there 6 months the management it's okay the pay is okay everything is pretty much normal I would recommend to a friend thank you
Fun place to work
Benefits/Onboarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2018
A typical day is very fast paced and there is always something to do. I learned to work independently there, but if you ever need help someone is always will to assist.
Mission driven organization focused on business goals but lacking employee support
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 20, 2018
Adecco is very focused on it's corporate mission and goal of maintaining the position as the world's largest HR solutions provider. Adecco's culture is not employee centric; work-life balance is non-existent and there is heavy focus on accountability without empowerment to make decisions.
Good company to work for
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2018
I was assigned a position quickly and the pay was fair. No problems with any staff at the agency nor at the job site and I would definitely recommend a friend to Adecco.
Na
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 7, 2018
No opportunities for career advancement, high staffing turn overs. The company dynamic over the years has completely after the company was bought of out.
Recruiter
Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2018
Adecco hires on contracts and leaves in on a contract FOREVER. You never know if you will be hired on or if your contract will end at any given moment. As contract you do not get any benefits or paid holidays which sucks. Other than that it would be a good company to work for if there was more stability.
Pros
Remote Work
Cons
No Stability as Contract Employee
Great Place To Work
Associate (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 3, 2018
Lots of monthly events such to join in that the culture committee creates to involve the employees.......................................................
Pros
Easy commute
Cons
Compensation and 401K plan
Terrible Management
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Tolleson, AZMay 2, 2018
The warehouse I was assigned to by Adecco Group had terrible management with terrible communications skills. You have to be your own advocate. It can take up to 3 years before your actually hired onto permanent status with benefits. I suppose the company has the right to do this as Arizona is a Right to Work State.