The Adecco Group

The Adecco Group Employee Reviews

United States48 reviews
Adecco Group has great people and do a great job taking care of the employees but they have a lot of of turnover and has an emphasis on using outsourcing
Excelente ambiente de trabajo colaborativo, ambiente de trabajo organizado y con comunicaciones constantes para dirigir las estrategias a resultados del negocio.
I had spent 13 years with Adecco, the last 4 was after I relocated to Jacksonville after the company moved its HQ from Long Island. This review pertains to my time with Adecco AFTER relocating. As the only legacy employee to move I was the go-to guy for all things historical. I felt my contributions were genuinely appreciated. Alas with all transitions was eventually shown the door one I was no longer useful or financially viable. I was given a few options when I was being let go and chose the severance package. A condition of my severance was that I was required to train my replacement (who would later leave the company within 6 weeks of coming on board). Once I told management of my decision to accept the severance package I was immediately treated as persona non grata and ignored for the remaining 6 weeks that I was there. One particular situation comes to mind, I was at my replacements desk and the CAO walked over and welcomed her to the company. He literally reached over me to shake her hand completely ignoring the fact that I was there. This kind of treatment was par for the course by management. There was constant turnover at the staff level, in my situation people would leave and not be replaced. I watched my staff dwindle from 6 to 1. Management always looked down at the staff and there was tension in the office, the company's mentality was they where a staffing company and that anybody could be replaced at any time. In the time I have been gone I have learned of several formal colleagues getting this same treatment. Years of dedicated service only to be kicked to the - more...
Culturally diverse and a driven place to help others succeed. Provides opportunities to engage in the community. The benefits are great. There is opportunity to work from as needed.
For me I work with paperwork dealing with information for customers, so you learn what to do and where to put everything. Every day you take on a new challenge.
Pros
Easy to talk to
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
The work environment was always including all different races of people. You got to interact and connect with people who were different than you and to learn and understand them.
it was fun. challenging work. I was treated fairly.

In more than forty years in the drafting and design field, I have had a variety of experience and responsibility. As a Design Draftsman I have done design, layout, drafting and checking of light and heavy machine components. In my experience as a Design Engineer I have learned the organizational skills necessary to direct a project from conception to completion.
Worked as an intern over the summer. They have a great internship program that is very structured and allows interns to gain a cross-functional understanding of the business.
I love the work I was doing and work hard putting in extra effort. It felt like I was treated like just a contractor though. After the branch manager left my staffing agency I feel everything went downhill and did not have the support of my staffing coordinators.
It's a Temp to hire place most times it's better to stay a temp pay is ok with the company but when you get hired you lose the pay rate you don't get paid holidays so if the place is closed you don't get paid for that day
They really care about their employees. They treat you like you are more than just a body, and make you feel appreciated. If you need help, they are there every step.
Staff is very professional and caters to both the contractors and clients to meet a balance between both. The inclusion of speedy resolution the agency is a easy place to work
It is a great way to make ends meet while you are looking for a full-time position or a way to ease into a full-time position. You can work for many different organizations to see if they are are a good fit for you before you commit to them.
great place to work. great people. always willing to help. training all the time. relaxed atmosphere. can't tell the CEO from the contractors. great training. more training if needed
Pros
everyone is helpful from top to bottom
Cons
not getting hired on as a contractor
I was assigned a position quickly and the pay was fair. No problems with any staff at the agency nor at the job site and I would definitely recommend a friend to Adecco.
I enjoy working with new people. I enjoy helping new people as well. Depending on the season depends on how productive we are. I love being able to help customers throughout the day.
Cons
No flexible hours for emergencies
Adecco provided me with the opportunity to seek out different types of jobs. Always found me job placements that provided competitive wages. Work was steady.
Cons
Was only temporary work
i liked working for adcco,mainly because i dont mind warehouse work.its hard work and your up moving around throught your time at work..if i cuold id work for the company again if given another go round!
They promise the possibility of permanent employment but they employ over 1200 people on season and less than 300 off season so the odds of you getting one of those slots is tiny.
Cons
short breaks, strict time keeping.
I love this company they are honest when they said they will get me a job they come through. Although the last job they got me it was full-time and I got hired in but they went bankrupt.
Pros
Honest company
Cons
Wish they have more work for me and a permanent
very good place to work alot of heavy lifting not so frendly people some time very job related attention to detail managers need more employee skills
Pros
working in walmart was nice
Cons
very disrespect full
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Adecco Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight