The Alliance

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Leads are expensive and the script is bad

The Leads I am given are really expensive for my job and that is important because I am going to college plus I got rent to pay. The Script given to talk to customers is very bad and for me is not a good script. When asked on if there is a better way to go about the script they told me that just how it is.

Pros

Flexible hours, Good pay

Cons

Paid by comissions

This is a scam

Basically these guys are scamming their new agents.First Their hiring agent tells you that their leads are both exclusive and FREE. Turns out that they are used and each cost more than 20-35$, which is triple the price of other companies suggest, plus they only have one vendor company that sells them leads,Second You can't decide what you are buying(exclusive, used, mortgage, f.e., etc...)Third The hiring agents don't care about your work, they will hang up on you whenever you need them.This is just a terrible place to work and start a carrier.

Pros

no Pros

Cons

Scam in every word

Its pretty much a scam

You start off under full time hrs. Base pay is 9.50 plus commissions, which you won't hit unless you're lucky, chosen by the dialer's algorithm, or speak Spanish. You'll be punished if a quota is not met. Problem is, we get calls from people looking for everything but life insurance, and we spam call people to the point of harassment. The boss literally called the whole thing a pyramid scheme like it was a good thing

The people are awesome. The system is simple to follow. The president and CEO is very personable. The atmosphere is welcoming. The schedule is flexible.

positive

positive and flexible very friendly management good compensation schedule and training i would stay but I would like to get a position with an agent in omaha

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Productive Strategic Wok

Mission-oriented. Large conglomerate enterprise with a worldwide focus for 135 years. Global experience in leading teams, advancing technology strategy, and roadmap for 1000+ workers and various multi-tiered organizations, affiliates and subsidiaries within Alliance structure.

nice

good place to work people are really friendly and motivated. Cons are the commission-based , but the commission is decent. Excellent working environment

Good

Good Company culture, optional benefits, flexible work-life balance, open self-management, job security, friendly work environment, and networking opportunities.

Fun Work Environment

Nice Company to become your own boss. This is company that you choose to work for to build your own insurnce agency. I am not sure how it works as a W-2 employee because I am an independent contractor. Your success depends on your ability to utilize the many tools and resources provided by the agency to aid in your greatness.

It just was not for me

If you can make it on commission only and you like working evenings and weekends them it may be good for you. Some people I sold policys to canceled after I left there homes, maybe they felt pushed into it...not sure. One person wrote me a hot check..it just was not for me.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Commision, hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Alliance?

No Work-Life Balance

Management expects you to work 40+ hours per day and do not fairly compensate you for the time. There are time when you'll have to work on weekends and will not be allotted any additional time off during the week.

Flexible and helpful

I’ve not been with long but so far they have been very helpful and informative, I’m still working on the licensing at this point to start working and paid

N/a

Great place to work at great hours flexible, $600 every 2 weeks which sucks. Commission can be good when there’s actual people interested in life insurance

Pros

Fun environment, great people in charge with positive energy attitude

Cons

Base pay 9.50 and get paid every 2 weeks

Growing Center

The Alliance is a fun place to work; it is still finding its' grounding and focus, which creates opportunities and challenges. i have heard that some employees didn't receive enough direction.

Make a real difference

Opportunity to change our world for the better and learn about yourself. Self care, flexibility, and work life balance are all encouraged. Opportunity to work with trauma survivors in a meaningful way without a masters degree.

Profitable for entrepreneurs

Have entrepreneurial vision, plan career development, organize daily activities, availability to mobilize throughout the day, extended hours. Communication skills and customer service.

Its a very depressing place to work. Management doesnt seem to know what theyre doing as if they were never on the phones themselves.

Don't work here, there are no pay raises. And once you don't hit your mark because it's slow season you're gone. You can do well here if they favor you

Think it through

No real help there. I was turned off when there customer/agent service called me to tell me I needed to buy leads. It feels more like an MLM and the company makes money off you and doesn't even give you leads as promised.

Great place to make an impact in government and in the culture.

The Alliance is a network of pastors and Christian leaders who have come together to advance and defend the cause of family, faith, and freedom throughout our state and engage our culture with biblical values.

Set of mind to reach your goals.

Flexible hours to be independently with a great coaching and opportunity to grow quick. No pressure at all and all training and knowledge online. Keep going.

Pros

Your set of mind are your goals.

Cons

If you don't work hard for your own marketing, you have to purchase leads.

Fun place to work

Enjoyed the people I worked with and loved the workplace. Employees were able to use the facilities when not working which it made it a chilled and fun environment.

Common questions about The Alliance

Answered by current and former employees at The Alliance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Alliance