The Angel Jobs Careers and Employment
- Company sizeless than 10
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryManagement & Consulting
Assistant Manager in Beachwood, NJ
on February 17, 2021
I was an Assistant for this company and compensation is bit lower than I wanted and I really needed to work FT not PT but that's because they are a growing company. I worked for her temporarily and she ended up finding me a great job setting appointments 3 days a week, making double what I was with her. I learned a lot and I'm very happy to have this position on my resume!
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- The Angel Jobs