The Armor Group Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 38 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
You’re seeing all 14 jobs at The Armor Group because we can’t find any available jobs at The Armor Group close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 23 questions about working at The Armor Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Armor Group employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Armor Group within the last 5 years.
My past experiences w coils and die setting
My past experiences w coils an...
They only asked me when I could start. Seems to be a place looking for bodies
They only asked me when I coul...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.