THE ARORA GROUP Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I loved working for them
Telemetry Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCMay 23, 2018
I was not with them for long...their contract ends in July but I loved it. I worked a total of 6-12 he shifts and 1-8th shirt every two weeks to get my 40 hrs a week. No over time allowed.Pay was every two weeks.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Never met them face to face
July 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. While the currently contract ends after July 2018, Arora is pleased to provide services under our follow-on contract with the Navy, and we hope to visit soon and meet with you in person. We pride ourselves on taking care of our off-site employees and appreciate your feedback. We’d be interested in learning more about the opportunities you see for us to improve. Please consider reaching out to your project manager. It would be great to have a conversation to get more of your thoughts and feedback.

great company
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAMay 8, 2018
The Arora group is a great contract company to work for. They are professional, friendly, and the agents are always available to help with whatever issues you may have.
July 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on taking care of our off-site dental employees and being one of the premiere dental services caring for active duty heroes and their families from coast to coast!

Good Contract Mgmt
Population Health Educator (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCFebruary 2, 2018
The Arora Group has good Contract Mgmt and good staff at the home office when you need to contact HR for anything. You will be in good hands if you run into problems if you contact your Contract Mgr.
arora group is fair company
Patient care technician/CNA2 (Current Employee) –  Cherry Point, NC 28533December 21, 2017
worked from 7:30 to 4pm, M-F, no holidays and weekends off.
I have learned more about customer serves
everyone in arora group worked together has a team
Pros
good to work with
Cons
have none
Great Company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCOctober 26, 2017
The company is great however the staff that they employ at the sites not so much. they are very unprofessional in their behavior. Some employees are granted more privileges than others, as in taking more leave than they earn.
Pros
Loved working with active duty members and their families
Cons
very little supervision on the company's part of their employees at the sites
ok
Help Desk/Tier 1 Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDAugust 4, 2017
I really do not have anything bad or good to say about this company. It was a really decent company to work for. I would work there again if I needed to.
August 7, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. There are several companies named, The Arora Group, and I think you actually may have intended to leave this review for another company (we don't have any Help Desk/Tier 1 Analysts). But thank you for engaging, and we'd love to speak with you about opportunities with our firm - just drop us a line at recruiting@aroragroup.com.

Good people to work with. But the environment is very stressful
Telephone Appointment and Consult Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 3, 2017
I've gained friendships and a lot of knowledge that i did not have previously that i will take with me and grow from. The hardest part of the job is the daily changes of protocol. Large call volumes and goals that are sometimes difficult to make can be overwhelming at times.
Typical day is fast paced and nonstop. Large community calling in to schedule appointments and referrals and even larger amount of calls outbound being made.
The employees are knowledgeable at what they do and don't mind helping each other reach goals on both inbound and outbound customer service.
Pros
Friendliness and caring coworkers for each other
Cons
health benefits cost, no sick leave and leave/days off.
August 7, 2017

Thank you for being a part of our hardworking team in San Antonio that supports the medical operations of the San Antonio Military Health System. The great team you're a part of serves over 100,000 military beneficiaries, and we are grateful for your work on their behalf. We'd love for you to contact our HR Department so we can help you to get the most out of the 10-15 days of leave you receive as well as 10 paid federal holidays off we provide. Additionally, I want to make sure you are aware of the 100% company-paid health insurance we provide. Feel free to give our Benefits Department a call at your convenience: (301) 947-1400.

Great place to work with constant learning
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 25, 2017
My experience working with Arora Group has been great. The facility I work out of is in a great location and I love the people I work with. I would recommend this company to a friend.
Pros
pto
Cons
sometimes short coverage at our facility
Nice
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MD 20879July 25, 2017
The company is great, but the benefits are not good, due to the cost. It is to expensive. I look like to see a better health care plan for the company.
Pros
Balanced
Cons
Health Care too expensive.
Great company to work for
Staff Support/Nursing Assistant 2 (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJune 1, 2017
Typical work day starts at 0730 customer service is a big issue as far as patient access to care hardest part of the job is trying satisfy every patient only place I worked with every government holiday off with pay
Great Place
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 31, 2017
Arora is a great company, they have many locations and job sites, they are based back east but contract jobs here in the San Diego area. I have worked for this company before.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
SHort lunch break
About Arora
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDDecember 12, 2016
The place when I am contracted at is wonderful. But because there is no local office here in San Diego, CA it makes getting in touch with them very hard.
Excellent company providing staffing to military facilities
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 17, 2015
This company is dedicated to providing high quality staff providing services to military treatment facilities. Provides superb support at all levels. They continue to take steps to improve support to all. Great opportunity to serve those who serve our country.
Pros
Dedicated to support employees
Cons
Excellent communications with Arora Group project manager. Big improvement in automation!
Technician (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 17, 2015
My project manager is always available to help with any problems I may have. I've also seen big changes in Arora Group's on-line services available to me, like payroll, timekeeping, and credentialing.
Pros
Project Manager visited the hospital to speak with employees and Navy supervisors.
Cons
I wish hourly pay could be higher. Contracting companies have to compete for contracts with the Navy, keeping the costs low.
rewarding and enjoying company to work for.
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCNovember 10, 2015
Working for this company was enjoyable. It gives the opportunity to educate Corpsman in growing their knowledge in the medical field as well as a laid back working environment based around the idea of an urgent care for active military.
always learning
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDApril 21, 2015
always learning how to improve my work skill on a more professional level. Improving work with co-workers of all levels.
Neutral
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJanuary 24, 2013
Govermnent staffing company with not a lot of room for advancement.
This was a third party contrasctor for Bethesda Naval Hospital
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJuly 10, 2012
The is the same hospital I presently work at Save the change in name.