The Atlantic Group

The Atlantic Group Employee Reviews

United States19 reviews
Temp assignment
I worked a temporary assignment and had good communication and easily placement through the agency. I was placed quickly and found a job that fit my ideal hours and working schedule.
Excellent place to grow and develop
Easy going manager, fun culture, flexible environment, very little micro managing but plenty of support if needed. Couldn't recommend more as an agency recruiter.
Great place with great people!
Atlantic Group feels very much like a family environment. Everyone helps each other succeed and the owners are always willing to try new and creative ways of doing business.
Sucked
One of the worst job assignments I’ve ever had, dealing with inconsistency, immature management, no direct contact, bullies, cliques, no where to sit for a break or lunch. Hiring animals, with no manners, respect for one another, or education.
A great time building job
This company is great to work for if you are looking to build flight time. However management in the flight department is below par and I would not recommend making a career at Atlantic.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Stay away if you value your life
Flight ops manager was incompetent self proclaimed A & P who did not keep aircraft legal while I was there. Complaint about safety led to termination of at least a few different employees. If you value your life and certificates, stay far away from this company.
You are a number.
This is a staffing agency. They are in the numbers business. They throw bodies at jobs. You can and will be replaced at any time for any reason. If you are clran asa a whistle and can handle the 2 weeks of processing you can make big money for 6 weeks.
Pros
100% Travel
Cons
100% Travel
Temp agency...poor selection of job sites
I went on an interview for one job site and no follow up as to whether I was hired or not. I worked at another location that had a lot of temps in and out and no one was hired. The site did not train properly then lied and blamed me. The sites that seem to take on temps seem to be poorly organized, don't train well, lie, and express favoritism. I would not recommend going to a temp/staffing agency. I turned down full-time interviews because I was committed to working at the location. Never again.
Pros
Cons
everything
Productive, fun workplace with a ping pong table
Overall great work culture, co-workers very supportive of one another. While working there, I learned a great deal about the recruiting process. The management and other higher employees were incredibly understanding and helpful in answering questions about the work given.
Great Employees & Great Company Culture
Atlantic Group in Boston breaks the mold of a typical staffing firm.
There is a great office culture, team environment and you are given the opportunity to grow your career. I enjoy going to work every day in a tough industry
Pros
Culture, Employees & Management
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Atlantic Group?
Atlantic Review
small shop, nothing much to see here. a typical day is wasting time in a saturated market at low markup ratios. not a place to go to unless they want to expand markets
they use you
work long hours, little quality of life. If you have a certain "look" you'll fit in, a lot of favoritism

I learned a lot, I'll give them that much. There were good days and a lot of stressful days. Too much work for one individual
Pros
staff is friendly and sociable
Cons
Super hectic, very demanding. unrealistic expectations, poor management.
Very understanding and open environment to be yourself
The Atlantic Group always made me feel more like a partner rather than just another employee. Introduced me to people, fields, and opportunities. It allowed me to be myself while still representing the company and work ethic.
Pros
Didn't feel like work because of the staff and team
Cons
I didn't stay longer to continue expanding with the company
No reveiw
I am not providing a review. I do not want to provide information regarding a prior employer. My time was spent with the client and no time with the agency so there is very little data to offer
good
Get to travel and meet people and go to another job with them. Learning how to get along with others. work place is good. enjoyed working for this company.
Flexible work schedules with numerous employee focused actiities
Pros - Good benefits, flexible work schedules, Productive workplace with numerous "fun" activities for employees throughout the year

Cons - Lack of formal communications from management - heavy and sometimes unrealistic workloads - too many chiefs and not enough workers
ok place to work
this place is ok to work pay days suck they do not answer the phone when your trying to contact the office you leave messages and they do not return calls
Pros
employyee are nice
Cons
they do not answer your calls
Cool People, Cool Company
If you like recruiting this place is pretty cool. Super Chillax, Work Hard Party Hard, basically frat boy central.
Fantastic company that was ambitious and motivating.
I loved the company's unique experience because it was smaller and more intimate but had a very competitive drive to be as successful as a much bigger competitor.
Pros
Fun, challenging, never bored, met lots of people, great wages and bonuses.
Cons
Sometimes extremely busy.