The Bachrach Group Employee Reviews

They have very important clients.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
They are consistent and pay well. They guide you on how to make the best impression with clients, which I found was very helpful. They also make sure you are on time and prepped.
Terrible
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 28, 2018
I have dealt with a number of temp agencies and this one was by far the worst. They do not follow up, ignore phone calls/messages and then posted positions that matched my skill set and resume. I would recommend Addecco, Randstand and Office Team.
False hope
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2018
This company just gives you false hope. if dont you dont do a follow up, they will forget about you, Don't your waste your time. This is company is about meeting numbers
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Everything they tell you is a lie
The Worst Agency Ever
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2018
I’ve worked with Bachrach Group once had a horrific experience and my recruiter disappeared. Gave them another shot and had a interview. Nasty and unprofessional staff spare yourself the headache
Pros
Cons
Everything was bad from start to finish
Okay Company
Registrar (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2017
This company is okay and it good with talking to on the phone, but not returning phone calls. But after it all, I like that job that this company referred me to.
great agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 8, 2017
a great agency to work with... once an assignment end.. your recruiter will have another assignment ready for you...... weekly pay direct deposit available
Hipster meets old school
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 28, 2017
golf, playstation, stand up desks, just some of the fun things they have to keep everyone having fun while they work

Always doing team building things. Ive been here for about 3 months and I love it here!!!
Never work here.
Medical Biller, Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NYOctober 9, 2017
This is not a great place to work at because if you don't have a car, or do not drive, you are totally screwed. This place has high expectations. This place also wants you to be a fast learner and be able to do their job in a matter of 2 weeks of training. If you have a learning disability, do not apply to this job. They are not nice people who can be patient and help me and give you time to adapt.
Pros
food trucks, ice cream trucks in the summer times.
Cons
high expectations and do not respect people with learning disabilities.
recruiter (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYSeptember 29, 2017
Great place to work wide open atmosphere with great leadership and good friends. This is the best place I ever worked everyone works so hard and every one cares so much
Pros
great bunch of hardchargers
My experience
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 31, 2017
Bachrach Group is an excellent place to seek employment via temporary assignments which may lead to direct employment.
The professionalism and courtesy was impressive.
Just Okay...
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2017
Not very interested in helping out if the first job doesn't work out. They do forget about you and never call back. Very little professionalism and I doubt they have as many clients as they claim.
Pros
Nice Office
Cons
No Help
Best Recruiting Company in the Country, period.
Director (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 23, 2017
Having worked at several agencies before joining TBG, I can truly say this is the best company I have ever worked for.

Great leadership, great family environment. All the tools you would need to succeed

They recently opened up a beautiful huge office in NYC right in the heart of times square, no office like it.
Pros
Success by osmosis, everything does well
Great place to work and advance your career
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 20, 2017
A great open environment with people that care. Larger investments in staff and technology have made TBG one of the largest and most successful recruiting companies in NYC. Great place to work, and a top place to get candidates from.
Pros
trader room enviroment, 401K, lunch room, starbucks, caring leadership
Cons
failing is not an option nor should it be
Great place to work!
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 31, 2016
I am a current employee. Place is doing great just expanded into a larger office huge beautiful times square location. Great hours, great managers. Great bunch of people. Work hard play hard bunch of folks.
Pros
stand up desks, flexable hours, modern technology
Do Not Sign Up!
Administrative Assistant-Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 1, 2016
Don't waste your time working for this agency!! They do not offer competitive rates, benefits or advancements. Do do not have a working relationship with any employer, it is done as a third party and they lie about it!!! Recruiters place you anywhere and promptly forget about you. Do not get involved with them, it is a complete waste of time and effort.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no communication, no follow up, no respect
Don't Waste your time! Gives you false hope without reward!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2016
This staffing agency is by far one of the worst. Most of the jobs on their website are out of date and they just use the listings to attract new prospects and meet their numbers. The staff do not care to help just tell you false promises.
Pros
nice office
Cons
do not follow up, not helpful for entry-level professionals
Bookkeeper/ Collections/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2015
Professional place. Administrative assistant worked with CEO and President of company. Lunch paid by President. Could go to work in shorts and tank.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
15 minutes breaks
Stay away from this recruting agency
Accountant (Former Employee) –  New YorkJune 8, 2015
Don't repeat my mistake and please stay away from them. The lie about the job description, benefits etd.
They are not honest!!
I am ashamed to have them on my resume
mailroom documentation operations (Former Employee) –  the bachrach group for world education servicesMarch 6, 2015
- the pay rate they offer is embarrassing . I can probably make more money working at chipotle.

- payroll was always late

-when I had a question I was always redirected to someone else who then couldn't give me an answer.

- their client world education services are slave drivers.

-they lie about the listings they post. " mailroom person wanted" when in fact the job has nothing to do with mailroom and it is a documentation specialist.

- they never call you back if you don't work out at another location.
Pros
the one person that hired me was super nice.
Cons
low wage for the amount of work
NSLIJ is great place to there management are helpfull and compassionate
Phlebotomist Tech. (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 19, 2014
From the time you start work is non stop and very education, because no two patient are the same and the more difficult the patients veins are the more focus you become. My co-worker are great to work with and management help maintain a professional demeanor. the most enjoyable part of the day is when a patient thanks you for a job well done and hopes to see you soon
Pros
Everyone helps each other
Cons
No Health benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bachrach Group. Our community is ready to answer.