The Bartech Group Employee Reviews

Manufacturing Contract
EH&S General Supervisor (contract) (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, MSApril 17, 2018
Busy consistent work environment, with numerous opportunities to make strategic and necessary change.

Management team was supportive of new ideology.
Pros
Working inside
Productive Work Environment
Human Resource Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 4, 2018
I didn't work there long, but I learned a lot of great skills and had some opportunities. I met some good people, but was not ideal for me and my career path.
Pros
New Skills
miserable working conditions
Workers' Compensation Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 2, 2018
I was treated poorly by my direct supervisor and the HR manager. I performed a very good job performance but was constantly harassed. I tried very hard to do a good job and to get along with all of my co workers. It was a no win situation.
Pros
Cons
constant harassment
Work well with client.
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI 48034March 5, 2018
It was a good work experience. Good pay system. Online service. Quick response to employment issues.
Management support.
Open door policy.
Follow up with on issues.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contract
Good pay but usually must temporarely relocate
Documentation (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 31, 2018
Good pay, sometimes long days, but usually must temporarely relocate. Working at or near construction sites. Must be able to work with distractions in a shared office area.
Pros
contract work, temporary jobs
Cons
usually must temporarely relocate
work place is good environment
ISP Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newbury Park, CAJanuary 29, 2018
the location of work place is very far from my home, and there's no benefits and increase of salary, the problem encountered is the traffic in the afternoon, it takes two to three hours drive going home.
Great Placement for Contract services
Senior Designer - GM Car Group (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 28, 2018
Great Contract House. Offered favorable pay and benefits. Insurance and Vacation time was really good. Assisted in additional Job placements after contracts where expired.
Pros
Great Pay and Benefits.
Cons
Didn't have any.
Good people great place to work, good salary, paid vacations even thought it
Damage Claims Analyst - DTE Energy (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 22, 2018
Good people great place to work, good salary, paid vacations even thought it was a "contractor position. But I didn't have much interaction with Bartech.
chalenging yet fullfilling
Case New Holland Racine, WI. Planner/Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 13, 2018
People very helpful in teaching new skills. I was assisted in enhancing my expediting skills as well learned many shortcuts through excel and word documents.
Pros
The people were friendly helpful and patient
Cons
only temporary position
Temporary Agemcy
HR Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kaiser, Corona, CAJanuary 2, 2018
I have only worked one assignment with this agency and so far they have been professional and responsive to my needs.

They provide guidance, training, workplace advice.
Outgoing
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHDecember 21, 2017
Very good company to work with. Management is good. The culture is the most important part about the company . They treat their employees good. I would recommend them.
Great experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 14, 2017
Great experience. Learning was experience to remember. Benefits were very good. Training and seminars were a learning experience. Jobs I worked were excellent and a great experience.
Pros
Great benefits and experience
It was contract position
Specification Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MIDecember 10, 2017
It was contract position so really don't have not review. Just like contract position were you just do job. Was not train on position that I was doing.
i was able to set my work scedual to meet my family needs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI 48226December 5, 2017
I would work when my children where in school full time, When my children where out of school I was able to be home with them. Bartech would place me into a position within a week of my informing them that I was ready to return to work,
N/a
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COOctober 19, 2017
It was a great company for me. It provided a stepping stone for me to advance in my professional life. They provided me with skills that enabled me to find a permanent job elsewhere.
Pros
Great company
Typical recruiting agency
FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 11, 2017
It seems hey are looking out for themselves and their clients not the employee. If you have a problem or a question they tend to bounce you around from person to person instead of having your administrator handle the situation and just take care of it.
Contract employee. Working in automotive industry
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MISeptember 6, 2017
Bartech is a Contract House. I worked in the automotive industry as a contract employee. All job assignments were challenging and great to work in. Offered great opportunities while employed
Pros
Great opportunity to working in automotive industry
Cons
As contract employee was always the first to get laid off, due to industry not performance
Decent place to work
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 1, 2017
The typical day was not bad from a culture stand point. Leadership really serves no assistance outside of assigning jobs that a software system could do. Good CEO/HR. Work from home schedule was helpful.
excellent place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 29, 2017
I met various people of every educational back ground I learned many things as a contract employee, management was great, It was always an enjoyable time meeting and greeting people
Pros
excellent agency to work for
Opportunity
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 13, 2017
Wonderful staffing company to work with. Gave employees to expand in multiples duties. Being able to complete a task. Have Agency call you back Thanks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bartech Group. Our community is ready to answer.