The Bartech Group Employee Reviews

There is nothing to report. They are temp agency. They only care about their profits
Materials Manager - Packaging Lead (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 3, 2018
I nothing positive to say about any temp agency. You are only valuable to them when you make hours worked and they are making money off of you. Don't care all about you.
Pros
Great opportunity, depending on which client you are supporting
Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 30, 2018
I really enjoyed my first few years working for Bartech. I was given a lot of trust and autonomy from my leadership and felt supported when I needed it. I had a great tenure with Bartech while supporting the initial client I joined the team with. Once that contract ended, I moved to a new account and it was a total 180 from my previous team. The leadership was weak, the team was focused on the wrong things, and my suggestions and ideas fell on deaf ears.
Worked on site at GM Design from Bartech
Digital Design Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 5, 2018
I could not really answer questions about Bartech, I was contracted to on site at GM.
Never got my free hired in lunch like Bartech promised me.
They took our short term disability away.
Pros
Great place to work for those interested in contracted consulting services
ADVANCED CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 26, 2018
Highly compensated opportunities for those with experience and a willingess to travel away from home on a weekly basis and work with new staff and new challenges.
It was a pleasure to start to work with other people by using computer skill for electricity.
Electric distribution (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2018
Bartech was an agency that sent me to Florida power light (FPL) for work experience while I still went to the college. After explaining the goal of my job, I had to find documents to do the job and asked question to clarify my work.Manger and supervisors gave possibility to contact other coworkers for help. Access to poles were difficult at the beginning, but some former worker were happy to explain how to find them.
Pros
We had free lunch
Cons
Not enough money to insurance
Employment
Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2018
Salaries are determined by mid-management
Short term employment contracts. no holiday or sick pay day. no vacation day included in contract Male employees have it best
Pros
medical, vision, and dental after 90 days probation
Cons
short term contracts with company. no paid day off and holidays, or sick days
great all around
Fiancial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 2, 2018
A typical day at work consist of working with the customers to resolve any issues. i handle taking payments/making payment plan. I have learned how to communicate and manage multiple task. Our workplace culture is built on great customer service. The hardest part of my job is maintaining your production numbers even when no one is calling to make a payment. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping guest find their homes that meet their needs.customers find payment plans that fit within their budget and keep their service on.
Pros
Meeting New Poeple
Cons
need more training
Not good
Supply Management Planner (Former Employee) –  JDSeptember 12, 2018
This is not a company I would recommend to anyone. They are very hard to talk to, and don't return phone calls. When you have a problem you might as well just deal with it yourself - Bartech is not going to help.
Decent company to work for
Programmer/Analyst - Contract (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 30, 2018
Decent contract company to work for; not very responsive as far as contract employee contact; not at all responsive to contract employees' needs; overall, would pass on working for again.
Great temp agency with amazing employment opportunities
Nuclear Security Shift Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newport, MI 48166May 28, 2018
The bartech group was the best temp agency i have ever worked with. My rep was on my side and constantly looking out for me. Great placements and career opportunities.
Pros
Works with large name companies
Cons
Benefits where lacking.
Excellent Company
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 29, 2018
Would love to continue working with them as long as there is a need for my position.

Great pay and benefits and back office support group to help make your work life easier.
Cons
job stability if your client cancels your program
Great experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 3, 2018
Overall positive experience! I had the opportunity to advance my career at Bartech and gain experience in multiple positions and departments. Really appreciated and enjoyed the remote flexibility and the general autonomy.
Eaton Aerospace
Program Manager – Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 1, 2018
• Lead 2 ITP project teams in 2 new product development projects for business jets and military aircraft. Held $3.4M budget responsibility with product sales forecasted $100M+.
Pros
Challenging - rewarding
Cons
My contract was fixed for only 9 months.
miserable working conditions
Workers' Compensation Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 2, 2018
I was treated poorly by my direct supervisor and the HR manager. I performed a very good job performance but was constantly harassed. I tried very hard to do a good job and to get along with all of my co workers. It was a no win situation.
Pros
Cons
constant harassment
Manufacturing Contract
EH&S General Supervisor (contract) (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, MSApril 17, 2018
Busy consistent work environment, with numerous opportunities to make strategic and necessary change.

Management team was supportive of new ideology.
Pros
Working inside
Productive Work Environment
Human Resource Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 4, 2018
I didn't work there long, but I learned a lot of great skills and had some opportunities. I met some good people, but was not ideal for me and my career path.
Pros
New Skills
Bartech
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 17, 2018
Culture has changed a lot and started micro managing employees. Things have changed a lot, and the positives of working there are just not the same as when I started.
Good pay but usually must temporarely relocate
Documentation (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 31, 2018
Good pay, sometimes long days, but usually must temporarely relocate. Working at or near construction sites. Must be able to work with distractions in a shared office area.
Pros
contract work, temporary jobs
Cons
usually must temporarely relocate
Work well with client.
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI 48034March 5, 2018
It was a good work experience. Good pay system. Online service. Quick response to employment issues.
Management support.
Open door policy.
Follow up with on issues.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contract
Great Placement for Contract services
Senior Designer - GM Car Group (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 28, 2018
Great Contract House. Offered favorable pay and benefits. Insurance and Vacation time was really good. Assisted in additional Job placements after contracts where expired.
Pros
Great Pay and Benefits.
Cons
Didn't have any.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bartech Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about