The Bartech Group Employee Reviews

They are a contract house
Consultant (Former Employee) –  DFW, TXDecember 20, 2018
Their primary responsibilities were the hiring and handling payroll and benefits. Therefore no supervision was required or provided. Because the way FCA processed the contract termination, those of us on the program expected more from Bartech.
Excellent Company
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 29, 2018
Would love to continue working with them as long as there is a need for my position.

Great pay and benefits and back office support group to help make your work life easier.
Cons
job stability if your client cancels your program
Great temp agency with amazing employment opportunities
Nuclear Security Shift Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newport, MI 48166May 28, 2018
The bartech group was the best temp agency i have ever worked with. My rep was on my side and constantly looking out for me. Great placements and career opportunities.
Pros
Works with large name companies
Cons
Benefits where lacking.
Worked on site at GM Design from Bartech
Digital Design Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 5, 2018
I could not really answer questions about Bartech, I was contracted to on site at GM.
Never got my free hired in lunch like Bartech promised me.
They took our short term disability away.
Great Placement for Contract services
Senior Designer - GM Car Group (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 28, 2018
Great Contract House. Offered favorable pay and benefits. Insurance and Vacation time was really good. Assisted in additional Job placements after contracts where expired.
Pros
Great Pay and Benefits.
Cons
Didn't have any.
Employment
Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2018
Salaries are determined by mid-management
Short term employment contracts. no holiday or sick pay day. no vacation day included in contract Male employees have it best
Pros
medical, vision, and dental after 90 days probation
Cons
short term contracts with company. no paid day off and holidays, or sick days
work place is good environment
ISP Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newbury Park, CAJanuary 29, 2018
the location of work place is very far from my home, and there's no benefits and increase of salary, the problem encountered is the traffic in the afternoon, it takes two to three hours drive going home.
Good people great place to work, good salary, paid vacations even thought it
Damage Claims Analyst - DTE Energy (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 22, 2018
Good people great place to work, good salary, paid vacations even thought it was a "contractor position. But I didn't have much interaction with Bartech.
Great experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 14, 2017
Great experience. Learning was experience to remember. Benefits were very good. Training and seminars were a learning experience. Jobs I worked were excellent and a great experience.
Pros
Great benefits and experience
Great place to work for those interested in contracted consulting services
ADVANCED CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 26, 2018
Highly compensated opportunities for those with experience and a willingess to travel away from home on a weekly basis and work with new staff and new challenges.
Busy place to work
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 12, 2018
Working with a Staffing Company never has a dull moment; It is Always Busy
There are a lot of duties to perform an not always a lot of time allowed
The Owner of the company was a very nice man.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
great all around
Fiancial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 2, 2018
A typical day at work consist of working with the customers to resolve any issues. i handle taking payments/making payment plan. I have learned how to communicate and manage multiple task. Our workplace culture is built on great customer service. The hardest part of my job is maintaining your production numbers even when no one is calling to make a payment. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping guest find their homes that meet their needs.customers find payment plans that fit within their budget and keep their service on.
Pros
Meeting New Poeple
Cons
need more training
Not good
Supply Management Planner (Former Employee) –  JDSeptember 12, 2018
This is not a company I would recommend to anyone. They are very hard to talk to, and don't return phone calls. When you have a problem you might as well just deal with it yourself - Bartech is not going to help.
There is nothing to report. They are temp agency. They only care about their profits
Materials Manager - Packaging Lead (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 3, 2018
I nothing positive to say about any temp agency. You are only valuable to them when you make hours worked and they are making money off of you. Don't care all about you.
Pros
Great opportunity, depending on which client you are supporting
Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 30, 2018
I really enjoyed my first few years working for Bartech. I was given a lot of trust and autonomy from my leadership and felt supported when I needed it. I had a great tenure with Bartech while supporting the initial client I joined the team with. Once that contract ended, I moved to a new account and it was a total 180 from my previous team. The leadership was weak, the team was focused on the wrong things, and my suggestions and ideas fell on deaf ears.
It was a pleasure to start to work with other people by using computer skill for electricity.
Electric distribution (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2018
Bartech was an agency that sent me to Florida power light (FPL) for work experience while I still went to the college. After explaining the goal of my job, I had to find documents to do the job and asked question to clarify my work.Manger and supervisors gave possibility to contact other coworkers for help. Access to poles were difficult at the beginning, but some former worker were happy to explain how to find them.
Pros
We had free lunch
Cons
Not enough money to insurance
great job, great atmosphere
Service Parts Release analyst (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIJune 20, 2017
Bartech is a good company in as much as how they treat you, pay wise, their benefits are not good. For the Ford account there is little to no training so learning the job is difficult. There is no real chance for very much advancement but overall I enjoyed working on the Bartech Ford account.
Pros
Treated well pay was excellent
Cons
poor job training, poor benefits package
Decent company to work for
Programmer/Analyst - Contract (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 30, 2018
Decent contract company to work for; not very responsive as far as contract employee contact; not at all responsive to contract employees' needs; overall, would pass on working for again.
Great experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 3, 2018
Overall positive experience! I had the opportunity to advance my career at Bartech and gain experience in multiple positions and departments. Really appreciated and enjoyed the remote flexibility and the general autonomy.
Stay far, far away
Occupational Injury Unit (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 22, 2016
No pay raise going on 3 years, eliminating (only our group) supplemental benefits, horrible PTO accrual process, no paid sick days, no communication from management and local account representative, no short term and long term disability so let's pray that no one gets sick.
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
Poor benefits and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bartech Group. Our community is ready to answer.