The Bartech Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Employment
Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2018
Salaries are determined by mid-management
Short term employment contracts. no holiday or sick pay day. no vacation day included in contract Male employees have it best
Pros
medical, vision, and dental after 90 days probation
Cons
short term contracts with company. no paid day off and holidays, or sick days
Excellent Company
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 29, 2018
Would love to continue working with them as long as there is a need for my position.

Great pay and benefits and back office support group to help make your work life easier.
Cons
job stability if your client cancels your program
Great experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 3, 2018
Overall positive experience! I had the opportunity to advance my career at Bartech and gain experience in multiple positions and departments. Really appreciated and enjoyed the remote flexibility and the general autonomy.
Great opportunity, depending on which client you are supporting
Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 30, 2018
I really enjoyed my first few years working for Bartech. I was given a lot of trust and autonomy from my leadership and felt supported when I needed it. I had a great tenure with Bartech while supporting the initial client I joined the team with. Once that contract ended, I moved to a new account and it was a total 180 from my previous team. The leadership was weak, the team was focused on the wrong things, and my suggestions and ideas fell on deaf ears.
Great temp agency with amazing employment opportunities
Nuclear Security Shift Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newport, MI 48166May 28, 2018
The bartech group was the best temp agency i have ever worked with. My rep was on my side and constantly looking out for me. Great placements and career opportunities.
Pros
Works with large name companies
Cons
Benefits where lacking.
It was a pleasure to start to work with other people by using computer skill for electricity.
Electric distribution (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2018
Bartech was an agency that sent me to Florida power light (FPL) for work experience while I still went to the college. After explaining the goal of my job, I had to find documents to do the job and asked question to clarify my work.Manger and supervisors gave possibility to contact other coworkers for help. Access to poles were difficult at the beginning, but some former worker were happy to explain how to find them.
Pros
We had free lunch
Cons
Not enough money to insurance
Bartech
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 17, 2018
Culture has changed a lot and started micro managing employees. Things have changed a lot, and the positives of working there are just not the same as when I started.
Manufacturing Contract
EH&S General Supervisor (contract) (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, MSApril 17, 2018
Busy consistent work environment, with numerous opportunities to make strategic and necessary change.

Management team was supportive of new ideology.
Pros
Working inside
Productive Work Environment
Human Resource Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 4, 2018
I didn't work there long, but I learned a lot of great skills and had some opportunities. I met some good people, but was not ideal for me and my career path.
Pros
New Skills
miserable working conditions
Workers' Compensation Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 2, 2018
I was treated poorly by my direct supervisor and the HR manager. I performed a very good job performance but was constantly harassed. I tried very hard to do a good job and to get along with all of my co workers. It was a no win situation.
Pros
Cons
constant harassment
Work well with client.
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI 48034March 5, 2018
It was a good work experience. Good pay system. Online service. Quick response to employment issues.
Management support.
Open door policy.
Follow up with on issues.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contract
Good pay but usually must temporarely relocate
Documentation (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 31, 2018
Good pay, sometimes long days, but usually must temporarely relocate. Working at or near construction sites. Must be able to work with distractions in a shared office area.
Pros
contract work, temporary jobs
Cons
usually must temporarely relocate
work place is good environment
ISP Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newbury Park, CAJanuary 29, 2018
the location of work place is very far from my home, and there's no benefits and increase of salary, the problem encountered is the traffic in the afternoon, it takes two to three hours drive going home.
Great Placement for Contract services
Senior Designer - GM Car Group (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 28, 2018
Great Contract House. Offered favorable pay and benefits. Insurance and Vacation time was really good. Assisted in additional Job placements after contracts where expired.
Pros
Great Pay and Benefits.
Cons
Didn't have any.
Good people great place to work, good salary, paid vacations even thought it
Damage Claims Analyst - DTE Energy (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 22, 2018
Good people great place to work, good salary, paid vacations even thought it was a "contractor position. But I didn't have much interaction with Bartech.
chalenging yet fullfilling
Case New Holland Racine, WI. Planner/Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 13, 2018
People very helpful in teaching new skills. I was assisted in enhancing my expediting skills as well learned many shortcuts through excel and word documents.
Pros
The people were friendly helpful and patient
Cons
only temporary position
Temporary Agemcy
HR Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kaiser, Corona, CAJanuary 2, 2018
I have only worked one assignment with this agency and so far they have been professional and responsive to my needs.

They provide guidance, training, workplace advice.
Outgoing
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHDecember 21, 2017
Very good company to work with. Management is good. The culture is the most important part about the company . They treat their employees good. I would recommend them.
Great experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 14, 2017
Great experience. Learning was experience to remember. Benefits were very good. Training and seminars were a learning experience. Jobs I worked were excellent and a great experience.
Pros
Great benefits and experience
It was contract position
Specification Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MIDecember 10, 2017
It was contract position so really don't have not review. Just like contract position were you just do job. Was not train on position that I was doing.