The Bicycle Casino Employee Review

View all The Bicycle Casino reviews

fun place to work, fast paced, live and well organized
deli cashier and server (Former Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CADecember 31, 2013
I worked there for I believe two years. this was a long time back but I do miss it. I loved working there. I met a lot of nice faces and had a lot of conversations from executives, porters, attendants, patrons and celebs at tournament. though I had my run in's with a few rude patrons and even my own boss (who hasn't) and one or two cranky employees, my life and job there was a blast. was and still is always busy there and just the environment there is pleasant to see. as the deli attendant, my job wasn't hard, it was fun. filling orders for cakes to prepping the subs and stocking the shelves, making cappuccinos and lattes for all nighters, cleaning the tables and just feeling the excitement in the casino. hardest part was sometimes not being able to fill a certain shift because of conflict scheduling. I worked any shift at first but had a young child at the time and it got hard because I could only do one after a bit and it got difficult for me. anyhow, the casino is such a nice place and now they are building a hotel there too!

Other The Bicycle Casino Employee Reviews

Low pay machine
HVAC Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Like all california card rooms , most position beside management is underpaid, unless you can survive on tips, and not on the salary you get. This casino are a dead end or entree level job at best
MAIN CAGE Customer Service Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CAAugust 30, 2017
Customer service non stop busy, Preparation of banks for dealers.
Check and balance of various cash windows. Registration of customers into poker tournaments. Surveillance of customer to assure customer has not cashed out over daily limit of $10,000.
Pros
Healthcare, 401k Life insurance ect
Cons