The Black Tux Employee Reviews

Slow pace working environment & NO ENGLISH SPEAKERS
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PADecember 9, 2018
I would NEVER recommend anyone to work there. POOR MANAGEMENT & these are BRAND NEW COMPANY from California. Short time break WHERE they break them twice for 10 minutes.
Customer care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CANovember 12, 2018
I do not have a review. Regarding this campany. The only way that I am able to move on is to put my input in. Again I do not want a review on this company .
Awesome Company
Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 6, 2018
Highly recommend working if your looking for a good balance. All the employees are super friendly. While it was nice to have the relaxed vibe sometimes you wish it were a bit more serious in the work place, but towards the end of my time with the black tux, new employees were brought on and everyone seemed to have their head down and work hard. The company is headed in a great direction!
Competitive environment
Picking Lead (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CANovember 13, 2017
I would describe a typical day of work as balanced and fast- paced. I have learned how to take on a leadership role and improve my managing skills. The hardest part of the job I would say is keeping up with the volume of orders especially during our busy seasons. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my team. It's a very fun and competitive environment.
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
No real career development
Productive workplace with great coworkers
Presser/ shipping and recieving (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CANovember 22, 2016
The black tux is a well orientated workplace where we ship tuxedoes all over the world.. I'm currently in the Presser/ shipping and receiving department where it's a faced paced, timing work.
Great team work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CANovember 10, 2016
My job was simple but it took a long process to complete tasks and properly. My co-workers and I worked well as a team and we were all helpful to each other. The hours were perfect and including the over time. Going to work everyday was filled with laughter and joy. Our team leaders were a big help and willing to explain to us our new tasks a long the way. I enjoyed my time with them.
Pros
Free birthday lunches
Cons
Short breaks when we had to do overtime