The Bridge, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about
2.6Job Security & Advancement
Not good care for workers specially security
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Al AhmadiMay 28, 2018
At least company should treat equally for all company workers.That means a proper sanitatin facilities for accomodation,equal salary.In my concecpt the company is being declined mostly because of no supervisions from the company CEO.
Official response from The Bridge, Inc.
June 12, 2018

This is not THE BRIDGE in Alabama. We have no security officer positions.

Tracker
Treatment Aide (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 14, 2018
I love my job and the people I work with, they seem to have a sincere interest in my success. I would not trade it for anything less. Everyone is very supportive.
Pros
People are great
Cons
Short hours.
Good mission, but lack of resources
Internship (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJanuary 14, 2018
This was a valuable learning experience, but it was a frustrating experience as well. Most people there are passionate and care about the adolescents, but there was one or two people who didn't treat the clients with any respect which hindered the relationships they made.
good
Social Work Intern - full time (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJanuary 2, 2018
I was an intern here. It was a good place to get some experience, but it was not where I wanted to stay. Staff were constantly overloaded and worked long overtime hours.
Very unorganized place
Treatment Aide (Former Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 11, 2017
The Bridge was suppose to be building a better system for the kids by bringing in more qualified workers but they pay was very disappointing whether u had a degree are experience it still was poor
Pros
The children
Cons
Management was horrible
Overworked and underpaid
IOP Therapist (Former Employee) –  AlabamaMay 30, 2017
There were not enough employees and not enough hours in the day to effectively manage our caseloads. There was a lot of pressure from management to increase our number of clients, even if we were above the state standard. Most of my job stress came not from the clients, but from management. I enjoyed working with the clients very much, but often felt like I was having to choose between time with them and the massive amount of paperwork/EMR documentation that I had to do.
Pros
very rarely had to deal with insurance companies
Cons
Not enough time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bridge, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about