The Burgess Group LLC Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Somewhat productive and fun workplace with chess game, ping pong table
Software QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 17, 2018
Very laid back work environment (a little too laid back in my opinion), set in an aesthetically beautiful modern and upscale office setting with a recreation area. However, overall management, especially in the QA Department, needs more professional and qualified managers who are true leaders and not one that delegates only! Double standards, people are not held accountable for sleeping on the job, poor work ethics, extended lunch breaks, etc. It's a small company and the HR Department, if you can call it that, is truly lacking in areas where larger companies excel. Upper management does not stand by their suggested, open-door-policy.
Pros
Good salary, great opportunities to further education
Cons
Poor and unprofessional management
Fun and fast paced environment with ping pong table
Director, Product delivery (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 19, 2018
Collaborative and transparent work place. Great culture and great people to work with. Challenging environment to improve skills and knowledge. Management can do better.
productive
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJDecember 19, 2017
Working at the Burgess Group was excellent. It was a financial database and I worked with different banks. It taught me how to do accounting hands on, something new. I worked with different banks and did a lot of data entry.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no benefits
Intern
IT Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 1, 2017
I worked at Burgess Group as an Intern which i got it through my school. The Ceo i worked for will have you on your toes , not saying thats a bad thing however , just make sure you know all the skills and training that you attained from lectures and classwork.
Pros
learned about the company
Placing the right candidates into the right place
Executive Assistant & Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2015
Picking out candidates for the right fit position was one of the key lesson for me. I have learned so much on the search field which gave me an idea of how to apply or a job or future reference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Burgess Group LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

The Burgess Group LLC Reviews by Location