The Carpenter Health Network Employee Reviews

Easy job, gossip driven coworkers
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 31, 2018
The job itself is easy. However, there's a clear lack of leadership within the office. The office personnel don't like each other but pretend to be friends to each other's faces. It makes for a very awkward place to work.
Pros
There's usually lunch provided.
Cons
Lack of clear leadership and duties.
Good Company
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellaire, TXMay 24, 2018
Great location, minimal employee turnovers. Would work with them again. Not much potential to grow based on skills. Supportive upper management, organized and appreciates staff.
May 29, 2018

Thank you for your time as a Manager during your employment with TCHN! Providing a supportive team of employees, an organized environment, and well rounded and knowledgeable staff is just a few of our top priorities and we are thrilled that you have noticed this during your time with TCHN. We are glad you were a part of our team and we thank you for your review!

Review
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 12, 2018
Great company to work for. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and willing to serve their population of vulnerable patients. They allow you to make your own schedule as long as you are able to see your patients.
Pros
allows autonomy
May 14, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. The Carpenter Health Network is happy to have you as a part of our team! We continue to strive for success in all aspects of our network and are pleased to know we are succeeding from an employee's perspective. Thank you again for your review!

RN Case Manager, Hospice Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Thibodaux, LAMay 2, 2018
Flexibility is an important aspect in a typical day at work. Each area presents its challenges and provides an opportunity to learn. Also, management is supportive of all their employees and encourage personal and professional growth. The hardest part of the job is the set pay per visit system that does not benefit the patients and their family but cause an increase in staff burn out. On the other hand, the best part of the job is hearing, "I am so glad to have you here to help me."
May 3, 2018

Thank You for your kind words and positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as an employee and RN with us - and we agree, our management and network strives for employee growth personally and professionally, so thank you for noticing! Have a great day.

Wonderful Company!
RN (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 26, 2018
Its unbelievably sad that employees who were horrible to work with leave bad reviews. All the management up to and including the owner are fabulous Christian people and always put the patients first! You could not ask for a better team than the Jackson team!
April 30, 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful review, we really appreciate your feedback and comments. TCHN takes pride in our mission, network, employees, management, patients, patient's families, etc. and we are thrilled you see all of this as an employee! Go Jackson team! Thank You again for taking your time to leave a review.

Over worked
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXApril 20, 2018
Long hours, high expectations, demanding, no break.
Sometimes having to work after being up all night on call
. Frequent changes and different managers
Pros
Patients
Cons
Demanding
April 24, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience with TCHN was anything less than exceptional and five star. We appreciate our current and past employees feedback and take all comments, questions, and concerns into consideration when continuing to grow and be successful. We would love to hear more about your experience, please feel free to contact us at mission@stjosephholdings.com.

Awesome company!!
Patient Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAApril 16, 2018
Absolutely loved my team I worked with at St Joseph, this is a great company who is very good to their employees! I would highly recommend working here!
April 17, 2018

We are thrilled that you are a part of The Carpenter Health Network team. Our mission is to provide happiness and success to our employees, patients, and family members. Thank you for your feedback and positive review! We value all employees and their feedback.

Working for the Carpernter Network
Therapy Department (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 9, 2018
If you are an actual licensed clinician, then this is a great company to work for. If you are clerical however, you must become content with staying where you start.
April 17, 2018

Thank you for your review! TCHN encourages and supports growth opportunities for all employees throughout our healthcare network. We value your feedback and appreciate your time for leaving a review.

Here to Stay
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Baton RougeMarch 8, 2018
I recently started working here and I love it. My manager is understanding, caring, and knows how to treat his employees. The support rec'd is awesome. All the employees far and wide are so helpful and understanding to my learning curve. I appreciate everyone I've had a chance to work with so far and look forward to working with others in the future.

Company is overall really laid back and allows you, as the employee, to do your job to the best of your ability. Provided me with constant training, open doors, and listening ears.
Pros
benefits, fleixibility, management, hours, various office locations
Cons
distance can sometimes be a challenge
March 9, 2018

Thank you very much for such a positive review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying working for TCHN and all of the great things you have to say. We take our employee's feedback very seriously and appreciate your time to leave this review. Thank you again and it's a pleasure to have you on our team!

My job
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLMarch 1, 2018
I have worked for Stat for over a year.I love my job coworkers are great.This is a company that the 1st time I came through the door I knew this was where I belonged!!!There are good day's I enjoy seeing my patients,and sometimes it gets hard when it gets busy because I know that my patients need to be seen ,I love providing wound care. And nothing makes me feel better when a patient hugs me and says how much it means to them to have someone provide 110%and treat them with kindness and respect.If you have a question reach out to team and they will gladly assist with any questions or problems.I Love my job !! and I believe that professionalism and always be kind makes this my favorite part of my job.I don't come home until my work is done,but that is me I do put my patient 1st.I have a huge heart and a lot of compassion for what I do and I would not do it any other way.
Pros
provide the best care possible, work independently
March 5, 2018

We love to receive feedback from our employees, we value each of our past and current employees' feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to have you on our team of LPNs within TCHN and we are thrilled that you are loving your job! Exceptional care and exceptional people...Thank You again!

stressful
lpn (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 20, 2018
constant change of staff and expectations lack of communication between staff and administration little praise to staff for job well done but staff criticism noted.
Pros
a job
Cons
poor management
February 27, 2018

We are sorry to hear about your experience with TCHN. As always, our current and past employee reviews, suggestions, and comments are important to us. We want to hear more about your dissatisfaction and ways our network can continue to improve. Please reach out to us at mission@stjosephholdings.com. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your feedback.

Very Caring Company
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 11, 2018
I am happy to be part of a caring and visionary company who truly cares about their patients and expects excellence from all employees. Working in healthcare today is challenging because the requirements & regulations constantly change, so you have be flexible and willing to adapt, but it is worth it to make sure patients and families get the high-quality care they deserve.
Pros
Great co-workers. Supports professional development and involvement.
Cons
I cannot think of any.
February 14, 2018

We are grateful that you took the time to leave a review. We value all past and current employee feedback. We are glad you are enjoying being employed with us! GO TEAM! Thank you for the kind words and positive review, we really appreciate it.

Lots of hard work- demanding
Social Worker Inpatient /Routine Home Care (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, LAJanuary 29, 2018
Wouldn’t suggest to work pay great but a lot required. No training given. Staff turnover extremely high. No support from management as constantly changing
January 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your feedback. While we try our hardest to succeed in all aspects of our network, we would love to hear and understand more about your thoughts and how we can continue to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us at mission@stjosephholdings.com.

Positive employment experience
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 16, 2018
Would recommend this place of employment to any person who is goal oriented and interested in providing excellent patient care . Positive work environment.
January 17, 2018

Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback! TCHN appreciates it and we are glad you are a part of our patient care team. TCHN strives for success, positivity, and excellence in their network. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

Awesome Team and Awesome company
Business (Current Employee) –  LouisianaJanuary 15, 2018
Great place to work. Supervisor very supportive and always willing to help and provide any information needed. Strong core values and awesome co-workers and teamwork.
January 16, 2018

Thank You for your feedback! We are glad to hear reviews from any current and past employees. We are glad to hear your positive thoughts and that you enjoy working for TCHN. Strong core values and teamwork plays a large role in what TCHN means as a company. Thanks again! Have a great day.

Great place to work, Opportunities to grow
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 9, 2018
I've worked for TCHN for 2 years and it is a great place to work.
Everyone treats you with respect, and the environment gives you plenty of opportunities to grow.

My supervisor is very helpful, encouraging, and seems genuinely committed to the success of our team. I believe executive leadership is trying to take the company in an appropriate direction.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, Flexible Work schedule, Rewarding Career
January 10, 2018

Thank you very much for a great review! We value all feedback from our past and current employees. We are thrilled that you are a part of our team and we are glad to hear your positive thoughts about your supervisor and why you enjoy working for TCHN. We continue to strive for growth and success throughout TCHN. Thanks again! Have a great day!

No longer has work ethic or value to employees
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  LouisianaJanuary 8, 2018
This used to be the top home health company to work for. They have become money hungry and no longer patient focused. Medicare would have a field day with this company. Their Christian values they were once based on are no longer valued. This company would rather keep people employed who do not have a work or moral ethic and the employees that place patients and ethics as priority are run off or terminated.
Pros
questionable
Cons
everything about this company
January 9, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review The Carpenter Health Network. We value your feedback and are so sorry you feel this way. We would love to understand and hear more on how we can continue to improve and provide growth throughout our network. Please feel free to contact us at missions@carpenterhealth.net

I like working with the elderly
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 2, 2018
Was a nice place to work and love working with the elderly. Long hours and work every other weekend. You get cancelled a good bit if census is low and you are unable to make your hours.
January 8, 2018

Thank you for your review! We highly value our current and past employees' input. We wish you the best in your future endeavors and we are glad you had the chance to work for The Carpenter Health Network. Thanks again for your feedback!

Productive and helping the community, volunteering my time.
Volunteer representative (Former Employee) –  Modesto CA.December 20, 2017
Helped prepare snacks, going through the donations, clean, prep and hand out bags of food, take garbage out, signing new members in, help in the kitchen as needed.
Pros
Helping others less fortunate then others
Cons
Volunteer work so no payment
December 22, 2017

Thank you so much for your review! While volunteers do not receive pay, they play a very large role in what The Carpenter Health Network stands for, and that is helping others and serving our patients to the best of our ability and highest standards. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication as a Volunteer for TCHN!

January 15, 2018

I apololgize. The correct e-mail is mission@stjosephholdings.com * so sorry.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 4, 2017
The pay is very competitive for an LPN. Very fast paced environment, requiring attention to detail and must be very capable of multitasking. Provide excellent care to patients
December 6, 2017

Thank You for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear positive feedback and we strive to succeed in all aspects of our Network. Our patients are a very high priority, along with each and every employee. Thank you again, we appreciate it!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Carpenter Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.