The Carpenter Health Network Employee Reviews

Fast paced, progressive and perfect for me!
Communications Director (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 18, 2019
The most enjoyable part of my job is the wide range of people with whom I work and the diverse experiences I have daily. It’s a progressive and fast-paced environment. Effective problem solving, and the ability to adapt and embrace change is vital. As a life-long learner, I value the opportunity that TCHN affords for personal and professional growth while making a difference in the lives of others.
Pros
Team environment, good benefits, support for professional development
April 22, 2019

Thank You very much for such a great review! We value your recognition in our professional growth opportunities and personal care provided in making differences in other's lives. We appreciate the positive comments and thank you for being a part of The Carpenter Health Network!

I have been working at The Carpenter Health Network full-time for almost 6 years as a clerical worker.
Clerical Support (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 5, 2019
The company has a relaxing and fun culture. The management team is very caring and always willing to help. My job is very rewarding. I don't think I'll ever leave this company.
Pros
Management, Culture
April 11, 2019

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review! We are glad you enjoy being a part of our team at TCHN and will be sure to pass along the kind words. We appreciate your comments and thank you for being a part of TCHN!

Great benefits , great place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 27, 2019
Great job Have to have great understanding with death . God has to place you in a setting for hospice . Been there 8 years . God can place extended fAmilies in your life .
April 5, 2019

Thank You for leaving such a kind review! We appreciate you being a part of The Carpenter Health Network, especially for 8 years! We appreciate your time and dedication to our network, your patients and their families.

Positive and Dedicated Work Environment
Corporate Team Member (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 19, 2019
TCHN values their patients, patient's families, employees and culture in every aspect. Hard working & eager co-workers. My supervisor goes above & beyond. Thankful to be a part of a growing network and supportive team!
Pros
supervisor, Ceo, work hours, co-workers
Cons
not many at this time
March 25, 2019

Thank You for leaving a review! We appreciate the positive feedback and kind comments regarding our values, culture and team. Thank You for being a part of TCHN!

Intelligent leadership and fast growing company
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 18, 2019
Management has clear direction and great communication among the different departments. Support staff is excellent. Fun and challenging work environment. Company invests in talented people to drive the company forward and grow.
Pros
Management buys coffee multiple times a week
Cons
Traffic in Baton Rouge
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback and comments! We are glad to have you as a part of our network and thrilled that you see notice the growth increase and potential throughout TCHN. Thank you for the review!

I'm a new employee and just completed the on-boarding process.
Clerical duties (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 11, 2019
I'm a new employee and just completed the onboarding process - it's outstanding! I have found that everyone is eager to lend assistance and excited to discuss their role in the company, even when their workload is demanding.

I was recommended by a friend that is already employed with the company.

I'm excited about the job opportunity and growth opportunities.
Pros
Team atmosphere and easy to work with.
Cons
None yet.
March 15, 2019

Thank You for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear your hiring process has been smooth and outstanding, and your co-workers have been nothing but helpful and excited in their positions. We appreciate your kind words and are excited to have you as a part of TCHN. Welcome aboard!

Great company with great leadership and admirable values.
Regional Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAFebruary 15, 2019
This job was a sudden change for me. The leadership from corporate is exceptional and everyone has been willing to help so far. They recognize initiative and potential and encourage those that show it.
February 18, 2019

Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled to have you as a part of TCHN and appreciate the recognition for our Corporate team.

Fast paced, challenging work environment. Love it!
VP (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 28, 2019
Love working here. Always challenging and always learning. TCHN has upward mobility opportunities and my ideas are valued. You will thrive in this environment if you work hard, make no excuses for yourself and learn from your mistakes.
Pros
TCHN allows me to set the bar high and gives me the support I need to achieve my goals
Cons
Not many
February 18, 2019

Appreciate your positive comments and we are thrilled to hear that you love working here and your support for TCHN. Keep on thriving and thank you for your review!

5 Star Company!
Regional Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Florida/Louisiana/TexasJanuary 28, 2019
Cutting edge leadership and and a culture of servanthood flow throughout this company. New ideas are encouraged and followed through to the ground level. Excellent opportunities for growth and career advancement is guaranteed if the individual is qualified, committed and driven to do so!!
Pros
Management always has an open ear.
February 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback and we would agree all of those things are keys to success and things our network and CEO is committed to, so we appreciate your awareness.

Great Organization
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 14, 2018
The Carpenter Health Network has been a pleasure to work for; management team goes above and beyond when you need help with anything. You are constantly learning new things; there is never a dull moment! Awesome organization that is growing very quickly!
February 18, 2019

Thank You very much for your positive review! We are thrilled you are satisfied and enjoy your experience with TCHN. We strive for success and growth in all aspects of our network and we thank you for recognizing this. Keep up the great work! Thank You again.

Very grounded and rewarding place of employment.
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  LouisianaDecember 12, 2018
3+ years into working for TCHN and it has flown by.

It is a joy to work each day with people who share your passion for helping and also working for directors who care about their employees.

PTO, great hours, great benefits.... An always expanding array of services we provide to the community... TCHN is the place to be right now in the Healthcare field in Louisiana and the Gulf South in general.
Pros
Great benefits, great supervisors to work for, family-like work culture
February 18, 2019

Thank You for the 5 star review! We greatly appreciate your positive comments and thoughts while working for TCHN. Thank you for being such an asset to our team and ability to share your passion with TCHN and each employee here.

Stressful
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 10, 2018
Stressful when you never know if management will fire you. People are fired on a frequent basis, without any good reason given as to why. Expected to drive anywhere and everywhere to see your patients and don’t ask why. Your caseload and clinical decisions will be questioned on a daily basis.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Need to pray every day that you won’t be the next one let go
February 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear you had a stressful experience, but we appreciate you bringing this information to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to investigate your feedback further, please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns at mission@stjosephholdings.com. Thank you for your review and we will use this feedback in discussion and to improve.

I did not have good interacitons with my leadership
CHAPLAIN (HOSPICE) (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAOctober 2, 2018
Not a good experience for me. That does not mean that it would not be good for someone else. I enjoyed the ministry and the people that I worked with.
February 18, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for providing your time to our patients and their families. Thank you for letting us know you had great employees to work with, teamwork is of much importance. We are sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. Please feel free to reach out with any further comments or questions you wish to share by contacting us at mission@stjosephholdings.com Thank You again!

Productive work place
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 17, 2018
Un organized. Upper level managment did not care about you at all
Drove all over Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. No continuity of care. Wore my car and nyself out. Very stressful in every way
Pros
Enjoyed the patient and giving them care.
February 18, 2019

Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. Your feedback is of high importance to us and helps us to strive to do better and continue growing as a network. Thank you for providing care to our patients. We would like the opportunity to hear more about your feedback and how we can better assist, please feel free to contact us at mission@stjosephholdings.com. Thank you again for your feedback.

great place to work
Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 4, 2018
great.place to work. willing to guide and direct and educate. Team great. Mission statement out standing. Willing to grow and love the work. great peoplr
February 18, 2019

We are thrilled to hear you are happy working at TCHN! Thank you for the positive feedback and comments about our great team and mission statement, two things we consider of high importance. Thank you for being a part of our team and we are glad you see growth with TCHN.

I quit
Home Health PTA (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 25, 2018
No one can drive 2 hours to the first appointment (no mileage paid) then see 4 people and then drive 2 hours to another area and see all those people and have a life from 9 pm to 10 pm

Plus they lied constantly. I gave and gave and gave. I have no more to give.

No raises, no benefits.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
liars.
February 18, 2019

We thank you for sharing your feedback and sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. We thank you for caring for our patients! TCHN is continuously striving for success, we would be glad to hear more about your experience, while we take all comments, concerns and questions into much consideration. Please feel free to contact us at mission@stjosephholdings.com.

Nice offices
Corporate Compliance/Director of CQI/Education (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 4, 2018
Fast pace daily operations being a liaison between staff and corporate. Too many changes too fast at times.
Most enjoyable part of my job was my autonomy. CEO utilized me as a utility player and trusted me. Immediate supervisor was easy to work with.
Pros
Autonomy, nice office, same upper management peers, knew my job responsibilities
Cons
Staff changes at agency level.
February 18, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and provide us with your feedback. We will be sure to pass along the positive comments and mention your concerns regarding changes at our next meeting. TCHN Thanks You.

Easy job, gossip driven coworkers
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 31, 2018
The job itself is easy. However, there's a clear lack of leadership within the office. The office personnel don't like each other but pretend to be friends to each other's faces. It makes for a very awkward place to work.
Pros
There's usually lunch provided.
Cons
Lack of clear leadership and duties.
Good Company
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellaire, TXMay 24, 2018
Great location, minimal employee turnovers. Would work with them again. Not much potential to grow based on skills. Supportive upper management, organized and appreciates staff.
May 29, 2018

Thank you for your time as a Manager during your employment with TCHN! Providing a supportive team of employees, an organized environment, and well rounded and knowledgeable staff is just a few of our top priorities and we are thrilled that you have noticed this during your time with TCHN. We are glad you were a part of our team and we thank you for your review!

Review
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 12, 2018
Great company to work for. Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and willing to serve their population of vulnerable patients. They allow you to make your own schedule as long as you are able to see your patients.
Pros
allows autonomy
May 14, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. The Carpenter Health Network is happy to have you as a part of our team! We continue to strive for success in all aspects of our network and are pleased to know we are succeeding from an employee's perspective. Thank you again for your review!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Carpenter Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.