The CE Shop Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
Has some good points
CSR (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 24, 2018
You need to be part of the IN crowd. CEO is a genuinely nice person but do not recognize contributions made by employees. Many changes in personnel.
Don't be fooled
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJune 18, 2018
If you can't walk around with your nose in the air all day, don't bother. Everyone looks, talks and acts the same. Good people come and go. Management supports management and everyone else is left to hang. HR is a joke. If you want diverse, supportive, room for growth opportunity, this isn't it. Think twice before they trick you into darkness. As long as the company is profitable nothing else matters
Pros
Donuts every so often, CEO is nice
Cons
No diversity, no growth, no support CEO/CO-CEO is oblivious
The CE Shop - Inside Sales position.
Customer Sales and Service - Inside Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COFebruary 21, 2018
The CE Shop is growing every day. The owners and mangers are passionate and demonstrate interest in every department. They take the time to get to know every employee and know every employees name.

Work hours are fair with weekends off and rarely a demand to work evenings.

Benefits such as 401k, Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance are available to full-time employees. PTO is earned based on the hours worked and PTO rollover is included at the end of the year.

As an inside sales representative, the work is monotonous and the "smile and dial" approach can get old quickly.

Working with and selling to real estate agents is not easy. Especially when the product that is being sold, continuing education, is avoided/procrastinated by most real estate agents who view a real estate license renewal every 1-4 years as a burden of the business.
Pros
Great CEO/owners, supportive staff and management, Benefits, work/life balance, transparent business plans
Cons
Monotonous work duties, segregated office, hardly any company sponsored events
They Do What They Say They Do
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 21, 2017
This is one of the first companies that I've worked for that provides a great environment, lots of opportunity, and a tremendous culture.

They know their market, are forward-thinking, and have a plan in place that makes sense!

It's open-book management, which means they share everything about how the company is doing, where we're going, and how we're going to get there.

I've had my fair share of companies that promise one thing and deliver another. This is the first time I've ever had the pleasure of being pleasantly surprised that the 'honeymoon period' doesn't end.

Don't get me wrong- you work your you know what off. There's a furious pace, but when you work as a team and have fun doing it, the days just fly by.
Pros
Pto, Lunches, 401k, Good Benefits, Great Culture, Relaxed Environment
Cons
Fast-Paced - not for someone who wants to sit and cruise.
Say a great place to work but my worst work experience EVER!
Sales and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CODecember 6, 2015
Not a good work experience
Dont trust them
They fired laid off and pushed out more good people than any other company I ever worked for. Ruined good peoples lives
Cons
Say they are a great place to work but it is a lie
Very productive, and fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 9, 2015
This is as wonderful company, however, they could pay their customer service representatives more. I like the location, but the hours could be better.
Pros
Incentives are fun, people are very friendly!
Cons
Pay, people calling in can be rude because they wait until the last minute to complete their courses.