THE CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES Employee Review

View all THE CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES reviews

Watch your back
DSP (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOSeptember 14, 2018
There are great people at this company doing great things for people who desperately need them. However it is near impossible to stay long term if you are forward thinking and passionate. They clip the wings of the people who work there. They care more about the bottom dollar than employee or clients. It constantly felt like i was looking over my shoulder to make sure i didn't get in trouble or lose my job. I worked for a year before the stress took its toll and i had to leave. It by far was the most stressful time of my life. They threaten to let you go if you talk about anything that makes them look poorly. And talking about pay is a huge no-no. From what I gathered is that it varied greatly on if they liked your or not and degrees, which seemed fair to a point, but if they didn't like you personally you were screwed. Be prepared to make between 8-12 an hour and the 12 only if you have a degree,
Pros
Overtime optional
Cons
No breaks, stressful, poor management, constant fear about job security

Other THE CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES Employee Reviews

Chs
Mental Health Clinician (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 23, 2019
Excellent place to work. Very supportive staff and supervisors. They offer excellent training and supervision. They value their employees and make sure that you are recognized for good work.
n/a
Volunteer Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 5, 2019
great place to be employed. friendly work environment. awesome atmosphere. challenging and positive workplace environment. i highly recommend chs. overall very productive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

THE CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES Reviews by Location