THE CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES Employee Reviews

This is a very outgoing environment wtih daily learning opportunities.
Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sedalia, MOApril 12, 2013
On a typical day at work I work directly with my clients providing them with the care that they need. I assist them with their goals and objectives and provide them with any supports that may be needed. In my room at work, we do a lot of craft projects and I work directly with the individuals to assist them with making the items needed. I don't get a lot of contact with management as we are in a separate building. When the manager over this operation is here, it is always very pleasant. My co-workers are great. We have a very diverse team and lots of differnt personalities that make it great and we support each other. Sometimes the hardest part of the job is not being able to get everything done on time due to lack of time. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to help the individuals that I serve and watching them learn new things and getting to be a part of those experiences.
Pros
wonderful hours
Cons
short breaks
Great Place to Work
Practicum Clinician (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAMarch 8, 2013
This is a great place to gain experience and usually family friendly. Small work space and low pay.
Pros
great people
Cons
low pay
Adults with Disabilities
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia MOMay 1, 2012
I worked PRN as a program assistant. I would go into a group home with a few adults with disabilities and I would assist them with their daily functions and help clean their home. It wasn't really my niche.
good environment to work in
Vocational Training supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOFebruary 22, 2012
i loved workings with my coworkers and the people with disabilities that i worked with. I watched them learn and grow and strive to become independent as much as possible. The hours were great for anyone with home and family life and They offered fairly decent benefits. Overall it was a rewarding place to work.
Pros
medical benefits, great hours
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

THE CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES Reviews by Location