The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 2,463 reviews matching the search See all 2,569 reviews
productive upbeat
Server (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAJune 21, 2018
upbeat, fast paced place to work. Greet, sell, upsell, run food, expo food, Side work is a lot less then other Resteraunt s and there is a great team work ethic.
Pros
team spirit
Cons
management
Very fun fast paced company to work for.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 21, 2018
This company was a great company to work for. All the staff was really nice and understanding. If you're in the hospitality field then apply for this job.
Fun Place but not many days off
Busser (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 21, 2018
This place always was a place I didnt mind working. Its only downside was that I would work a good 10-13 days before having a day off at times, but pay wasnt so bad.
Great establishment
Line/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 21, 2018
I loved and learned so much from working at the cheesecake factory. its very organized, hands on and a family oriented establishment. i grew alot and cheesecake helped me and gave me the great culinary skills that i have now. i learned to balance everything between having patience and applying pressure while working in the fast paced establishment.
Fun place to work
Dishwasher/LineCook (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 20, 2018
Nice workers , lots of workers. We had to take out trash around entire building and wash all dish within the entire kitchen. Nice pay and good benefits.
Fast pace
Host and Server (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJune 20, 2018
Typical day was seating customers, at times taking their drink orders, made reservations on-line and through phone calls. Greeting customers with a smile.
Awesome job and staff
Hostess (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 19, 2018
Fun and fast paced. Perfect job for college students and pay is good. You get evaluated every six months and a raise is considered every time. Management was good, Great Job
Server (Current Employee) –  Dulles, VAJune 19, 2018
Family environment great people decent management open door policy you can really take control of yourself and your work here, no one is constantly on you
Pros
Free meal for double shifts open door policy
Cons
No break sometimes no tables
Working at the Cheesecake Factory has made my life a lot easier.
Server (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 18, 2018
The workload is easy enough to have a life outside of the restaurant. The staff are like family both at work and outside of work.
A typical day at work is fast pace but simple for the most part.
company that cares
Server (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 18, 2018
I worked at a couple different locations when I was in High school and college. It seemed like there was a different vibe at all of them. But I know that corporate is solid and always willing to help.
Excellent
Server (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJune 16, 2018
Best place to work for in the business in my opinion. Good formal for success and always busy. It could be very strenuous labor but it’s manageable and definitely are compensated for it.
great place to work
Host filler (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 16, 2018
I love it here. It is a great place to be. The managers are great they are hands on and always willing to help out. The staff is amazing and really know their job. They work more as a family than as a staff.
Fun and upbeat work place
Server/Bartender/Backup OST (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LA 70002June 15, 2018
Loved working there. It was a fun and upbeat place. The coworkers and company treat you like family. They provide you with everything you need to do the job.
Exceptional Place of employment
Bartender, Server (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 15, 2018
The Cheesecake Factory has been the best job I've ever had! I have learned over 40 new drinks to add to my knowledge of the bar. I have learned how to manager other servers and bartenders with respect. I had many jobs there including bartender server expo and inventory of china glass silver.
fast pace
Assistant swim team coach (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJJune 14, 2018
good but didnt stay or want to make a career out of it. the management was excellent at first but then continued to get new management as the years went on so i didn't evolve in other fields
Pros
fun friendly environment
Cons
management continuesly changed
Corporate Resturant: Fast paced, must follow the rules
Front Desk/Bakery/Server (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJune 14, 2018
I enjoyed working here and each day varied. It was extremely fast paced, but I thrive in that type of environment. The management staff can be great, it all depends on the person. I have made life long friends while I worked there. I worked there long enough to learn how to work in almost every position in the front of the house.
Fun environment with good food and great friends
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLJune 14, 2018
There are many good things about the cheesecake factory. One being the many opportunities you have for moving to a different department. Another being helping out new locations when they are opening and traveling to their location. You make great friends in and out of your work group and it is definitely a team environment.
Pros
Discounted food and good work engergy
Cons
No breaks look
Good training
Server (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 14, 2018
Cheese Cake Factory is a good foot in the door to be a server. Their training is very intensive. I learned a lot about alcohol. My coworkers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Money
Cons
Favored serves and sections.
Very fun and hectic.
Host (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJune 13, 2018
usually very busy, no time to think.
i learned a lot about customer service and how to be relaxed in stressful situations.
management is very good they always make sure you pick up the pace if you're slow and help out whenever they can.
The floor is no place for slackers, if you don't do everything as fast as possible you will slowly be fazed out or receive further training. communication is a necessity.
the hardest part is definitely multitasking and balancing all of your duties to be the pace of the restaurant.
The most enjoyable aspect would definitely be the people and bright atmosphere. Most evryone gives off a vibe that they like what they're doing wile they have fun at the job.
Pros
Friendly staff, very busy, friendly customers.
Cons
short breaks, impatient customers.
4 Years
Server (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJune 13, 2018
I worked here for four years, it was a fast-paced work environment. Co workers were great and the discount on food was nice. The hardest part of the job was juggling what sometimes turned into an 8 table section, which they aren't supposed to give servers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cheesecake Factory. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss