The Children's Place Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,307 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJane T. Elfers71%approve of Jane T. Elfers's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersSecaucus, NJ
Salary estimated from 3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at The Children's Place have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 174 questions about working at The Children's Place. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Children's Place employees.
Insights from 804 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Children's Place within the last 5 years.
What would you bring to TCP
why is your availability
What’s your availability?, When can you start?, Any previous job experience?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at The Children's Place?Published on May 24, 2021
- The Children's Place