The ChildSmiles Group Careers and Employment
Founded in 2008 by the Skolnicks, a husband-and-wife dental team, Abra Health, the group formerly known as The ChildSmiles Group, is a rapidly expanding family of health practices. With multiple recent acquisitions and new locations opening regularly, Abra Health includes several pediatric primary care and dental clinics for patients of all ages in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our singular mission is to provide access to high-quality, affordable care to underserved communities. By firmly placing our patients first, we aim to deliver an exceptional experience as we improve their well-being, from teeth to toes. Our vision is to become a leading provider of integrated medical and dental care to underrepresented communities in the areas that we serve. Our founders and leadership teams are mostly comprised of dentists. With over 700 employees, our large-footprint practices can accommodate hundreds of patients every day in an inviting, comfortable environment for both patients and staff alike.
Abra Health is comprised of the following brands:
- Abra Dental (Formerly ChildSmiles-FamilySmiles)
- Smiles 4 Keeps
- Pearly Whites
- Abra Health - Pediatric Primary Care
- Abra Health - Children's Surgery Center
You’re seeing all 13 jobs at The ChildSmiles Group because we can’t find any available jobs at The ChildSmiles Group close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 96 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Positive: Place where u definitely will grow and improve all your skills. Incentives Bonus after 90 days, PTO . Possibly promotion Good coffe break... Continuos learning and education. Negative : the walkee all the time nake your days so stressful, some doctors are very nasty and rude, after your hours they force you to stay till the last assistant finish their job , they pay by periods, what does not let you do over time, but you work over time...
It’s a very high paced environment where you are incentivized to produce through a bonus compensation system. Their locations in Berkeley Heights and Whippany and more slow paced so there is something for everyone. It’s a corporate dental office that likes to hire from within so there is opportunity for growth if you’re a hard worker and fast learner. Providers don’t get much say but managers try to work with concerns as much as possible.
Childsmiles - Familysmiles is a productive workplace. You can definitely grow as an employee with all the different positions and tasks. It gives you time to develop knowledge.
If you are looking for a long term job this is a great company. They offer dental, medical and vision insurance. The company likes to do events and happy hours for the employees to enjoy together.
Office is amazing and the staff is very friendly and easy to work with. They push you to learn more, expand your education (pay for radiology course) which will make you eligible for a higher pay structure.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 13 questions about working at The ChildSmiles Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The ChildSmiles Group employees.
Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with The ChildSmiles Group within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- The ChildSmiles Group