The City of Lake Worth Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Don’t do it now.
Lineman/Foreman (Former Employee) –  City of Lake Worth, FLFebruary 10, 2018
The place is being run by people that don’t know anything about the job and look to look good by messing with the lineman and utility department. 90% of the management there now was there for years and now want to act like the economical, inventory and management issues that the new director have being found is the employees fault and are making them pay by cutting over time and at the same time affecting the city power system because of the lack of maintenance. Poor place to work now.
Used to be great, now it is awful
Purchasing Agent/ Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLOctober 23, 2017
It was amazing when I started. LOVE LOVE LOVED it, except for the fact that we were severely understaffed, but we worked through it. And the Healthcare insurance was ridiculously expensive, such as to be untenable. But we worked through it. Then it just got to be too much. Firings of good people every time you turned around. Bad management. And the good ones, they let go. It's even MORE understaffed. Forget it. It is in a sad state.
Small city government
Financial Budget Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FL 33460October 11, 2017
Only have to put in 40 hour a week. Laid back culture. Paid vacation and holidays. Paid conferences around US. Job is mostly procurement related, so budget and trending.
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
Healthcare