Cathy in the office and knowing about the people that get away with stuff from stealing, calling customers foul names for them to hear from the other room to doing drugs in a customers home and getting kicked out. It’s upsetting for us that are doing the right thing and care about our customers.
When other workers do not pull their weight or do not do the job that they are paid to do. If someone calls off, other teams have to do their houses. If a customer complains on a team, another team will come back and fix it. The good part is- people that do not do their job well do not last long
Expectations for people to follow the rules that any other employer would expect you to follow. Depending on the age of your partner, they may have work ethics that differ from you. It is not unreasonable to be on time to work every day, have the mental capacity to prepare for road conditions/the work day/condition of your vehicle, and the forethought to realize the only way to get more hours is to discontinue calling out at the last moment and show up to work like an employee. This company will definitely give you security/job growth and the fulltime hours but you have to want to work and not just want a job.
The time they give you to clean a house is based upon if the house was already "clean " They want all this work done in less than an hour and if you go over you get in trouble.
Management and the time frame they give you
Knowing you are going to a job getting no respect from management. They talk a good game (EXTON PA), but actions speak much louder. Plus, working with some addicts and drama queens.
Everything, the pay, the traveling, the random houses that would get added to your schedule
Everything was stressful about working for the Mt. Juliet Cleaning Authority. Mostly not getting enough hours and the pay was horrible and nearly impossible to live off of
- How do you feel about going to work each day at The Cleaning Authority?34 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The Cleaning Authority?15 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Cleaning Authority a better place to work?14 people answered
- Does TCA require uniforms?13 people answered
- Do they make you take a drug test?12 people answered
- Do you have to have your own vehicle or is it a company car you drive around in?12 people answered
- So from what I'm gathering you have a different partner eveyday? You cant pick your own partner some…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Cleaning Authority?10 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at The Cleaning Authority?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Cleaning Authority?9 people answered