The Cleaning Authority logo
Happiness rating is 64 out of 100Average

The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

The Cleaning Authority insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Found 159 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,049 reviews

Ok place to work

Ok place to work! You clean about three houses daily. The pay is ok. The only bad thing is you have to drive your own car. I met a lot of friendly people

Pros

Ok work environment

Cons

Must use your own Car

Don't Waste Your Time!

I worked here for about three months. The management is a joke, the amount of favoritism here is unfathomable. Your "teammates" are a joke, too. Your clients, with the exception of a few nice ones, treat you like garbage and talk down to you, only because you are their cleaning woman. I wasted my time, energy, and spirit being a slave to this place for not enough compensation to warrant the treatment I received.

Pros

None.

Cons

Everything.

Too much work and dont get paid enough

Dont work there they dont care about you or family. Keep looking for a better company one that cares about you and how much money they can make off of you.

Great Work Place

I love my new job! The people I work with a great to work with and the customers are fantastic as well! The training has been great I’ve learned so much and everyone is so helpful in learning and getting the work done.

Great work place

I have worked for the cleaning Authority for 2 years I do enjoy my job management is wonderful and so are the employees it is truly a great place to work they care about their employees and are very organized.

Cons

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Housekeeper/ team leader

Our owners really care about their employees and customers. Days can be long and hard, but its a hard industry. We make it fun and enjoyable. Great job Monday- Fri

New Management ROCKS

The new management staff does an amazing job giving full time hours and keeping drama out of the office. Lots of incentives and opportunities to move up. Love the schedule and have made friends here! Was very nervous when I first started but they made me feel very welcome. Even got my friend a job here too!

Pros

Independence, Great Schedule, Mileage Pay, Paid Holidays, Great Staff

Fast paced and fun

I've been with the company for a few years and overall I'm very happy to work where I do management always willing to help me get where I need to be and I truly like everyone I work with the girls make my days more enjoyable

Pros

Our customers are awesome

Cons

Alot of driving

Run !!!! Far away from here

You have to work on two person teams and your are given Four of the nastiest, filthiest, houses in Raleigh.Each and everyday the workload is brutal. Then when you get your check it’s under $300 one week then $425 one week. Every Friday it’s a line of people concern that there check isn’t right.

Pros

Quitting

Cons

Checks all over the place

Dont work here at this location

This location likes to favoritism the people that has been there for a year. But they dont know how to clean. I thought if your a cleaning company you know how to clean right? No these people had me training for 3 weeks back the trainers did not know how to train. Also all it is there is drama. If you have a kid dont work here. That is going to be your second kid with a lot of .drama.dramaPromise you you will thaj

Jobs at The Cleaning Authority

Housekeeper positions
See more jobs

Do not work for them

If I can give any advice it would be to turn tail and run. Be aware that they make you sign a contract that if you quit without notice they will take half of your last paycheck, only they won’t take half they will take the whole thing all together and because you signed the contract there’s nothing you can do. The management doesn’t actually care about you or your success they only care about making money. They don’t have a way for employees to keep track of their hours as you don’t clock in, they leave it to the office manager to keep track of your hours and you are supposed to just trust that they are putting in the right amount. The company as a whole is bad and I’m pretty sure what they are doing is illegal but unless you have money to take them to court there’s nothing you can do but file a complaint at the department of labor.

Pros

There are none

Cons

Literally everything about this company is a con.

Depends on Owners

4 sisters LLC was the WORST managed company. Cut wages, not paying for time working, stealing our lunch time and refusing to pay, any sick day or planned day off would deduct pay for entire week, demeaning owners. Oppression running rampant. Jealousy over customers specifically requesting one team clean their home. Hopefully things have changed.

Pros

Work for free!

Cons

Bad environment

Management is ridiculous

The job itself isn’t hard. It can even be fun sometimes, but the managers ruin it. They only half way know what they’re doing. Constantly pinning the girls against each other in hopes of them working harder without considering how hostile the environment Is already. Not paid fairly for what we have to do/put up with but you are paid weekly. A lot of late nights and wear on your personal vehicle.

Pros

Weekly pay, raise after training

Cons

Late nights, management needs help

Not the best experience

Never trust the person you work with because this companies idea of a background check is only at face value. Keep track of your driving time on the road because employer doesnt seem to like to adjust if you get stuck in traffic. Also lousy dispacting between customer homes which you'll see you spend more time on the road instead of being more economical having more houses in the same area.tonclean.

My boss was the best!

This was an awesome place to work! I really enjoyed being part of the team. The boss made us all feel like family. She cared about us along with her company.

Not a great place to work

Does not treat employees well. Customer's were great. Service provided to customer's is a great concept. Company has a revolving door with employee's.

Yikes

When I first started this job I actually enjoyed it but then I got told to go faster and faster and I missed some small things and they just dropped me. So if you can go REALLY fast but not miss one little thing, this job might be for you..

Horrible management

They don't train right, their trainers are rude,crass, drug addicts or drinking on the job, the trainers are racists,the manager is petty and fat phobic and drinks on the clock Westlake location is a joke....this place needs new managers and trainers who know what they are doing...not immature addicts disguised as adults.

Good working place and they gave free coffee

I loved working there the only reason i quit because i found a job closer to home.

they are very organized

They are a good place i would work there again if i could.. Its just they are to far away from my home.also they are really nice to people. There cars are very cleaned and organized

Terrible place to work. Horrible. Do not work here.

These people are crooks. They will take away most of your paycheck but claim that you get $12 an hour. They don't do background checks or drug tests so you don't know who you could be working with. The people they give to you to train you are terrible trainers. The trainers forget to tell you things and they have their own way of cleaning. The trainers are also very rude to you and they don't help you with cleaning the house. They don't even follow the training videos that you are provided with. The managers come to the houses you clean to check on you and expect you to clean the way they tell you which winds up being time consuming, but tell you that thoroughness is more important than getting it done fast,then get upset with you when you do as they say.Absolutely NO benefits and the trainers are upset about that as well because they have kids.If you still decide to work there for some reason, my advice is just stay there long enough to make a little money, then split. Most of the cleaners don't show up or respect the company enough to call out because the company is just a joke and honestly, I don't blame them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cleaning Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare The Cleaning Authority with

Career recommendations for Housekeeper

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • The Cleaning Authority
  • Housekeeper
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?