The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews in Milford, OH

The hardest part of the job
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 14, 2019
The hardest part of the job is find people that match with people that like do the best in everything you need to do in the field, other wise people need to be strong in good values. Managements are super good, they take good care of the employees. Good supplies, employees have everything they need.
This place is a joke
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHJuly 30, 2019
So I started here with the promise of becoming a trainer to train new hires. I was thrilled to have the opportunity. After a few months things changed. You work from 7am until normally 5pm. You are responsible for maintaining your car with no type of help from the company. If you get a flat while your on your way to a house, it comes out of your pocket. Need an oil change, out of your pocket again. Need a tune up.. you guessed it.. I really wouldn't recommend working here.
Very stressful and you get taken advantage of
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHMarch 19, 2019
Management plays favorites
Stressful and the money isn't enough for the job to be done
Good workers get taken advantage of
Penalized for health issues
Excellent Clients and great co-workers that more or less become friends.
House Keeper/ Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHMay 17, 2017
A typical includes loading equipment and products and traveling unknown distances. Workplace culture is fun. The hardest part of the job is maintaining your vehicle. The most enjoyable part is meeting new clients and feeling accomplished when you leave their home.
Pros
Meeting new people in the office
Cons
No healthcare, don't get mileage reimbursed properly, never have a consistent schedule
Productive and fast-paced workplace with inflexible hours
Residential Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHFebruary 13, 2017
Every day is a packed schedule of homes to clean. The main idea of the company is to provide good, quality cleans in as little time as it takes. You learn the tips and tricks on how to get even the hardest spots off of surfaces. With the schedules being so full each day, it does make it hard to make evening appointments and events in your everyday life. It is definitely more oriented towards full-time employees because of transportation difficulties. There is no company vehicle to get to each home, you use your personal vehicle depending on who can drive or can't drive that day.
Pros
Vision and Dental insurance, long hours
Cons
Inflexible hours, In-House pay, usage of personal vehicle
Not the best
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHJanuary 25, 2017
A typical day working at the cleaning authority would be getting to the shop around 7:30 and filling up our cleaning totes with the 2-3 of us in the group that day. We would drive to 4-6 houses a day and do a detailed clean as far as getting down on our hands and knees to wipe floor boards. By the time we were done it would be 5:30-6:00 and the boss cared more about money than how the house looked.
Pros
insurance after 90 days
Cons
drive your own vehicle, The boss cares more about money than anything
Consistent
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHAugust 6, 2014
The cleaning authority was a decent hard working place to work. I really enjoyed my time working there.
Working with 1 other person
Professional Residential House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHOctober 18, 2013
A day at work is good, I have learn a lot since I have work for this company, the management is good, my co-workers are good, the hardest part of my job is cleaning a whole house, and the most enjoyable part of my job is working with 1 or 2 other people.