The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews in Plainfield, IL

Save yourself the headache
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, ILMay 8, 2019
Trust me. Just don't. Overworked. Underpaid. Zero benefits. This place is a quickly sinking ship and the people running it are just drilling more holes...
Pros
Cons
All of it
Easy hire proccess, and good money.
Professional House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILAugust 1, 2018
When starting here the hiring process went very quickly I was put on a team the same day to be trained, the training process was quick and easy with good direction for the most part. After finding out all the details of the job were not disclosed, it left for a lot of trial and error due to incomplete training. I always asked as many questions as I could. When put with different staff through out, not everyone worked the way the company trained their employees, which seemed chaotic. The biggest factor is that you are able to drive your own vehicle which is good that you can navagite from the comfort of your own car but, terrible in the case that it causes a lot of wear and tear.
Pros
Flexible hours, time off convenience, interesting staff, driving your own car.
Cons
Driving your own vehicle, no benefits, company budget complaints, communication of management .
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILAugust 2, 2017
poor communication and unhealthy environment with unstable hours and high turnover rate. they have a policy that when you miss a day they drop your pay. they say full time but in reality you work part time
Pros
understanding every now and then. vacations paid holidays weekends off and weekly pay
Cons
20-30 hrs a week. pay drops for missing work. work part time when told full time
Horrible work place
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILApril 13, 2016
I've worked at the cleaning authority for some time. You don't grow in the company at all. You don't have set hours. The raises are hard to get and once you've earned the raises to a certain point you can no longer earn them. The bonuses are hard to get once you've earned so many raises. I've had lots of problems with the owners and management. I've had a lot of good times working for this company but the bad ones override the good. They say you're full time but you rarely ever make 40 hours a week. People are always getting hired and quitting soon after. The only reason I currently still work here is because I have bills to pay.
bad place to work
professional cleaner (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, ILApril 15, 2013
Checks shorted, rude and infaulable comments made to all employees. owners made jokes daily about other employess and than laughed in all of their faces, put downs were on a daily basis.
just a bad place to work. All employees harassed every day.
no health insurance
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no breaks