The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Relaxed Atmosphere, stressfull job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 10, 2017
it's a relatively easy job, but it can be rather stressful dealing with customers and having very little in way of tools to assist them. Customer get very frustrated with the call center because 99% of the time customers are advised that they will receive a call back from their local franchise, which often they don't.
Pros
laid back atmosphere
Cons
little pay, stressful position
Good Company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOMay 25, 2017
Consistent schedule, work is hard but you are cleaning houses. Need to be very detail oriented. Culture is improving but rough to start out in with other coworkers that have worked there a while.
Pros
consistent schedule
Cons
short breaks, no flexible hours, hard to ask off
I enjoyed my job with them. The company is one that cares about their employees and family
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOOctober 10, 2016
This company was one of the best businesses I have ever worked for. The hours and schedule are fantastic. It allowed so much time with my daughters. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement. They care very much about their employees and their families.
Great work environment
Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 11, 2016
Enjoy the happy upbeat environment! Treated with compassion and enjoy the birthdays and anniversaries recognitions! Good attitudes and have evening,weekends and paid holidays and vacations off with my family!
Horrible
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 22, 2015
This company treats their employees horribly. There are no sick days, you earn PTO (paid time off) for every 80 hours you work (about 3 hours). People have been reprimanded for not using their PTO how the company sees fit. They stay understaffed so at times callers are on hold for 5+ minutes before speaking with an operator, leaving many callers understandably angry. They give yearly evaluations to determine if you receive a raise, they find every excuse not to give you one and if they do it's a few cents. Trainers receive no additional pay nor is it considered in the yearly evaluation. I was told I did not receive a better raise due to my attendance the month I was in the hospital ill. I had to argue to get time off after an immediate family member passed away.
Pros
Call center reps are great drama free co-workers
Cons
Horrible time off, no sick days, healthcare, very little raises, managment
Hardworking company that focused on the potential of employees.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 28, 2015
A typical day here was full of traveling and cleaning houses. I learned time management and effective ways of cleaning, while management and co-workers supported and showed me the ropes of the company. The hardest part of the job was time management at first, but I quickly got over that. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to learn something new every day and travel to beautiful houses.
Pros
Nice breaks, travel
The Cleaning Authority
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 8, 2013
Call center setting inbound calls for customers at cleaning service. This is a good job for entry level or veteran telemarketer. Only qualm is there is much down time with no interaction with customers.
Pros
no stress
Cons
no room for growth in company
free range workplace with co workers that care for one another
Customer service and home detailing (Current Employee) –  Newark DENovember 29, 2011
The Cleaning Authority was a job i found at twenty one. Everyone is extremely kind and nice to one another. People tend to spend more time at work than at home so it seems to be a second family. A free range job beacause you drive your personal car and drive to and from different locations to clean homes and offices. The workers tend to build a special relationship with the customers.
Pros
free range work enviornment. fair bosses
Cons
shortage of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cleaning Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

The Cleaning Authority Reviews by Location