The Cleaning Authority Culture reviews

Wonderful company.
Certified Professional House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 13, 2019
I love this company and all that it provides. The crew and boss are wonderful people who care about what they do. Would recommend to anyone who needs professional cleaners.
Great job
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 11, 2019
Fun work place, with lots of room to move up. Great hour. Able to "make on hours" fast upbeat environment. I have mad great lot term friends working here.
Fun work place
Cleaned houses (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJune 21, 2019
I have been very happy at The Cleaning Authority. Love the hours, great work out and always busy! Love taking care of our customers and sharing my day with a partner!
pro cleaning
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 1, 2019
a typical day starts off meeting team in the office , you drive your own car to houses and team up in teams of two, you clean 4-5 houses a day the hardest part carrying cleaning equipment in different houses ,most enjoyable part is returning to office
Not somewhere I’d want to work again but weekends and tips are pretty good
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CAMay 21, 2019
I wanted to be happy here but the culture I strongly disagree with. The people are rude unprofessional drive unsafely speeding daily and hazardous. Unprofessional management you come to them with a problem they don’t want to hear it or find a solution.But weekends off weekly pay and holiday pay if is good.But definitely not good enough nor decent enough to stay longer.
Pros
Weekly Pay, holiday pay, Tips, Weekends off
Cons
Poor management, hours vary, stressful environment, Unprofessional
Former employee
Cleaner full time (Former Employee) –  Forest Hill, MDMay 15, 2019
This job is awful. I worked as a cleaner for this company for a short time. Management is terrible, there's definite politics within the company. You have to ride with someone else, even if you'd prefer to take your own vehicle. Hourly pay is at minimum wage for all time traveling from office to job and between jobs, the hourly rate advertised is only for amount of time you are in each property. Some days you'll work a few hours, other days you'll work for 8 or 9. There's no time set aside for breaks or lunch, you have to eat and drink on the go and management will houses who they will nit-pick at.
Poor Management
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 2, 2019
This place could have better Management & or Leadership.
On the bright side, I've learned how to thoroughly detail clean a house from ceiling fan to baseboard as well as how to be a Team Leader & taking the initiative to get the job done quickly but efficiently.
Great job
Cleaning Crew (Current Employee) –  Westchester, OHApril 29, 2019
I've been with the Cleaning Authority for over a year it's a great job our manager is so sweet the pay is great once you get to know your customers some of them treat you like family I love everything about this job including my coworkers its a great place to work at
A day in the life at TCA
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Workplace culture needs some work but it’s more the employees(quality/attitude) and not management. The hardest part of the job is having a partner who does the work but doesn’t have the quality. Management is wonderful. I’ve learned when it comes to difficult situations, employees shouldn’t be so quick to give fault to management. The situation should always be looked at from both point of views. Best part of the job is knowing that I can talk to management about any issues I may have and they always help me solve them.
Come work with us at The Cleaning Authority of Cary
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Best job ever apply!
Trainer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 26, 2019
I have been working here for 6 months and is the best job I have ever had! The bosses there have an amazing heart for the company and there employees I know from experience. If your looking for a great job and want to be able to spend time with your family on weekends and holidays and work with an amazing bunch of people and have bosses that are amazing and care about you in succeeding apply APPLY APPLY! I'd love to see you there! And so would everyone else!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
Nothing!
good workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 8, 2019
management is very nice and helpful. it was good for learning time management. I enjoyed not having to spend the day at one place. You get to meet a lot of new people and build connections with customers.
Great palce to work
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 13, 2019
Great place to work, loved all my coworkers miss them so much thinking about returning after my daughter is a little older. Everyone works as a team, always room for advancement I was a team lead before my 30day review and received a raised and got a bonus at my 30th day of working there!
Pros
Great management team
Cons
No benefits
Great ownership and wonderful place of employment
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 7, 2018
While you worked on a team and closely with managment, it still felt like you had a sense of independence in your work. You were required to meet a standard at all times. Helpful, supportive staff.
Good
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAOctober 4, 2018
Fast paced environment, team player...a must! Gas mileage reimbursement if driving your own vehicle. Co-workers were good, everyone was goal oriented, and a team player.
fun, relaxing, easy job
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WISeptember 23, 2018
liked this job alot, would go back if could.

learned a lot about cleaning

management was ran good

workplace culture wasn't bad, everyone got along for the most part

hardest part was long days

enjoyable was easy, fun job, paid every week
Pros
paid every week no weekends
Cons
long days
I enjoy working for the cleaning authority
Residual cleaner (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 11, 2018
I have worked for the company for over 3 yrs now everything is good from my point of view. I get along with management and staff. The customers are good and pleasant as well.
Great
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Elmwood, LAAugust 17, 2018
Great staff, management, and customers. Fair pay, weekly. pay. Easy. work. no weekends. Great. training.
long hours, difficult work/life balance
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 31, 2018
The hours are long and unpredictable. It's hard to make personal life plans because of the work hours. Coworkers can be hardworking team players but some are often gossipy and negative.
Pros
great training
Cons
short breaks, grueling schedule, negative culture
productive
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 24, 2018
can be a productive place to work. they do try to work with the staff if they need to. they offer good training to the staff. team leads et a week of traing on the computer and in the field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cleaning Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight