The Cleaning Authority Employee Review

View all The Cleaning Authority reviews

Unprofessional, Poor Management and paycheck loop holes.
Certified Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCMay 23, 2019
A lot of drama. All the women talk about each other behind their back. Management is rude to their employees (womanizer) and because of that they can never keep full staff (I have watched MANY women walk out of the office crying and never returned).

You have to drive your own car, yes you get mileage but they fail to tell you before you apply that your pay rate INSIDE the client's house IS DIFFERENT outside of the house (less $$)... if it wasn't for mileage the check wouldn't be worth the sweat and tears...
Pros
Paid TIme-Off and off weekends
Cons
Poor Management, Pay, lack of team work

Other The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews

Not worth your time
Professional Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NCJuly 17, 2019
I was under the impression that I would get 40 hrs a week in my paycheck. Turns out to be WAY LOWER than expected. They give you hours for being in the actual house, compensate some for drive time, and a little extra for prepping the supplies when the day is done. Yes you can advance up but the pay isn’t worth it.
Not a good place to work
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIJuly 14, 2019
Management was terrible. A lot of favoritism. Never went home at the time we were told. Too much work for a two-person team. The owner was friends with the two managers outside of work. So therefore they were treated much better than we were. And so were the employees they liked!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cleaning Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight