The Cleaning Authority Employee Review

View all The Cleaning Authority reviews

The Cleaning Authority
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 12, 2019
While working here the job I performed was cleaning houses and commercial buildings. Made sure that we cleaned the way we were trained and we also made sure we used the correct chemicals on the right surfaces. We also made sure we made the customers happy each and everytime with their cleaning. The hardest part of this job was driving all the time and putting miles on my car a lot. I loved cleaning the houses and seeing all the different ways people decorate.

Other The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews

Work hard for low pay
Certified House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Harrison Township, PAJuly 20, 2019
High expectations from the company,you use your own vehicle, pay is 11.00 hourly,half the time there is no time to take a lunch.Bathrooms have to be scrubbed on your hands and knees.If a customer complains you missed one thing you get a write up. You are expected to work fast but still get everything perfect. much work and wear and tear on your car
Pay is gunna be an issue....
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 19, 2019
Worked for them for a few months. What they dont tell u is that u only get 11$ an hr if u dont miss a min/ day. Late 1 min your pay is docked down to 8$. As cool as some of the houses were the cleaning was not bad. But there is alot of high school drama. The pay is not enough to make a home work a lone. Would be good job only for pocket cash. Tons of driving by the time ur done with 1 day. Ur wore out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cleaning Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight