The Cleaning Authority Employee Review

View all The Cleaning Authority reviews

Worst job ever!
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 24, 2019
They make you pay for a background check and 3 shirts comes out to 50$ and they also lie about pay. It says you don’t need a car but when you get there they ask if you have a car and if you say no they be like well we need people with cars. The co workers are every stuck up and always in a rush to get things done so they can go home early.

Other The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews

Didnt like driving my own vehicle
Residential house cleaner (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHSeptember 12, 2019
Management wasnt very professional when it came to communicating their concerns about trust with employees. Never did research on the homeowners lying about theft or broken household objects by employees.
If you like to clean and be in a sort of ways competitive, this job is for you.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 12, 2019
I figured it was an all women job and that I was going to be the only guy in that workplace. I was wrong, there were 5 other guys in the work place too. The workplace also like to be competitive or challenging in to who can finish all assigned houses first through last. Well... I started that challenge though

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cleaning Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight