The Cleaning Authority Employee Review

View all The Cleaning Authority reviews

More of an “out of school/just graduated” job
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Broadview Heights, OHApril 22, 2019
Pay is terrible. You get paid 8.50 on road, if you have a 30 min drive you get paid 8.50 and 11.50 in house. 6$ prep time in the morning which is only 10 mins when you leave before the houses and when you get back. Can’t make a living on it even if you have children. You start at 8 and get done anywhere from 12-6. There’s NO work and life balance. You are expected to be there every day mon-fri and dedicate your life to them for the most part. You can’t go to appointments if you have any without being spoken down about it unless you put in 2 weeks notice about it. Only good thing honestly, sometimes is the clients and you get to listen to your music in the house with headphones and is the breakfast in the morning. It’s a full time job with part time hours. I wouldn’t recommend this job unless you are fresh out of school looking for a job.
Pros
Breakfast every Friday. Management is kind of ok. Weekly pay.
Cons
Hours. Pay. No benefits. No work/life balance.

Other The Cleaning Authority Employee Reviews

Pay is gunna be an issue....
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 19, 2019
Worked for them for a few months. What they dont tell u is that u only get 11$ an hr if u dont miss a min/ day. Late 1 min your pay is docked down to 8$. As cool as some of the houses were the cleaning was not bad. But there is alot of high school drama. The pay is not enough to make a home work a lone. Would be good job only for pocket cash. Tons of driving by the time ur done with 1 day. Ur wore out.
Love my job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAJuly 19, 2019
Loved my job and my customers sad to leave after 9 years management staff was horrible became unhappy ☹️ didn’t want to leave but my personal life was becoming miserable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cleaning Authority. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight